Gender identity

Don't recall any in diapers asking their mommy why it is getting hard....in a tub, yeah. What, you wore diapers into your teens?

Even infants in diapers get erections. There is a no a damn thing sexual about it, despite what sick fucks like you might think

Who died and made you a sciencist that knows more about science of the mind then literally every institution in this country? Who died and made you, yourself and your god the master of your follow citizens. Disgusting big government control freaks.

"About 2 years ago my co-worker (who is female) told me her spouse was now non-binary. She asked us to use "they or them" as pronouns." 🚩

"No different than when a co-workers spouse decided she wanted a new first name and choose one."🚩

"A couple months ago I found out the spouse of my co-worker is full transitioning to female" 🚩

What other "off" things have you noticed about your friends?

Be honest.
Take America back to Trumpism, aka, Neo-fascism.

No she does not.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I discussed this with Mrs. MO to get her thoughts.

She says woman are brainwashed to pretend to be ok with all kinds of crazy hurtful shit.

Being beaten, serial philanderers, gaslighters, emotional predators.

I would say if you were a good friend you'd tactfully ask about it...but honestly you're better off staying out of it.

Just understand that "nobody's getting hurt" is likely BS.

Who died and made you a sciencist that knows more about science of the mind then literally every institution in this country? Who died and made you, yourself and your god the master of your follow citizens. Disgusting big government control freaks.

People who know removal of your perfectly normal breasts, your penis or the vagina won’t make you a better person, just one sick pony.

I discussed this with Mrs. MO to get her thoughts.

She says woman are brainwashed to pretend to be ok with all kinds of crazy hurtful shit.

Being beaten, serial philanderers, gaslighters, emotional predators.

I would say if you were a good friend you'd tactfully ask about it...but honestly you're better off staying out of it.

Sorry, but if you knew this girl you would know how far off the mark you are. She has always been the "boss" of the house. She does not do a damn thing to "just get along".

They had not planned to ever get married as she is sort of anti-tradition. But the company insurance was just too good to so they got married so she could put him on the insurance.

Sorry, but if you knew this girl you would know how far off the mark you are. She has always been the "boss" of the house. She does not do a damn thing to "just get along".

They had not planned to ever get married as she is sort of anti-tradition. But the company insurance was just too good to so they got married so she could put him on the insurance.
So a fraudulent marriage just for benefits.

No. We used to have large company catered parties before COVID. Now that we work from home we have smaller individual team Christmas gatherings paid by the company.

How cutely old fashioned. What if people do not celebrate Christmas, are they still invited?

Forum List

Back