Gender identity

So a fraudulent marriage just for benefits.

It is not fraudulent, they did everything 100% legal.

Why would you call it fraudulent?

They had been together for 7 years prior to getting married.

How cutely old fashioned. What if people do not celebrate Christmas, are they still invited?
Only if they don’t want to be a killjoy but actually participate in the escape room and dinner. No one is forced to attend. And no one wants to listen to their bitching.

It is not fraudulent, they did everything 100% legal.

Why would you call it fraudulent?

They had been together for 7 years prior to getting married.
They only got married for the benefits. You are the one who posted it was an everything goes marriage.

They only got married for the benefits.

And that makes it fraudulent?

But someone on their 3rd marriage that has fucked around 100 times is not in a fraudulent marriage?

You are the one who posted it was an everything goes marriage.

Different couple, and it is not anything goes.

You people are fucking closed minded it sometimes hurts.

How cutely old fashioned. What if people do not celebrate Christmas, are they still invited?

I am not a Christian, but I will never turn down an invite to a kickin party, no matter what it’s called.

Guess that’s why the ladies loved me.

And that makes it fraudulent?

But someone on their 3rd marriage that has fucked around 100 times is not in a fraudulent marriage?

Different couple, and it is not anything goes.

You people are fucking closed minded it sometimes hurts.
Injecting multiple outside partners and sex changes and expecting the spouse to go along is not a love match or a marriage. It is based on fraud because it was done solely for spousal benefits.

Speaking of making a mockery out of marriage.

It’s probably more of your faux BS anyway.

I am not a Christian, but I will never turn down an invite to a kickin party, no matter what it’s called.

Guess that’s why the ladies loved me.
He thinks he is being “ progressive” by spouting all lefty views and claiming to not be one . :)

Injecting multiple outside partners and sex changes and expecting the spouse to go along is not a love match or a marriage. It is based on fraud because it was done solely for spousal benefits.

Again, you are conflating one couple for a different one. The polyamorous couple is not the one with the spouse transitioning. Why do you bother to respond if you are not even going to read what I wrote.

Speaking of making a mockery out of marriage.

Yet you worship a man that is on his third and cheated on all 3 wives, two of them with the future wife.

You have no moral ground to stand on

What lefty views am I spouting?
“Heterosexual’s made a mockery of Marriage”. So it’s okay if gays do it. Mocking “ Christmas “ parties. Advocating sex changes and open marriages in your fake story. All virtue signaling to impress the left with how virtuous you are.

Forum List

Back