Gender identity

This gender thing is white people shit. In the Diné language, there are at least six genders: Asdzáán (woman), Hastiin (male), Náhleeh (feminine-man), Dilbaa (masculine-woman), Nádleeh Asdzaa (lesbian), 'Nádleeh Hastii (gay man).
You do realized you only mention 2 genders. Woman=(Woman), Male=(Male), Feminine-man=(Man), Masculine-woman=(Woman) Lesbian=(Woman), Gay-man=(Man). Only 2 Genders represented here, you know why? There is only 2 genders.

You do realized you only mention 2 genders. Woman=(Woman), Male=(Male), Feminine-man=(Man), Masculine-woman=(Woman) Lesbian=(Woman), Gay-man=(Man). Only 2 Genders represented here, you know why? There is only 2 genders.
I see the problem. You think YOUR culture is the only culture that matters.

I see the problem. You think YOUR culture is the only culture that matters.
I tell you what, I'll 100% agree with you in your fantasy if you can tell me which of your genders that are not either XX or XY.

I tell you what, I'll 100% agree with you in your fantasy if you can tell me which of your genders that are not either XX or XY.

XX and XY determine sex, not gender.

Sex and gender are not the same thing.

In my culture, gender is not based on the physical.
That's because Native Americans didn't understand science. Some Native Americans may have accepted those that took on gender roles outside of their genetic make up (which is very interesting and is worth studying), but scientifically, there are only two genders. Isn't that really what we are all trying to discuss?

As humans we can accept those that are gay and trans. They deserve their right for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

On the other side, the LGBTQ community can't force society into their continual evolving definitions, especially when it counters scientific facts.

XX and XY determine sex, not gender.

Sex and gender are not the same thing.
True.

But keeping up with the ever changing definitions, acronyms and pronouns is tedious.

At some point the trans community is like petulant teenagers throwing hissy fits because they got misgendered because no one can possibly keep up with what they want to be called this week.

Nope. We have our own culture. A culture that people like you don't recognize or respect.
"People like you"... Do you have any idea how illogical that response is and how it only shows how you're incapable of reasonable conversation is? If I had said that, I'd be a racist. Yet, you being Native American (and we really don't have any evidence that you are, so we have to take what you say as truth with no evidence) can spout racist and bigoted language.

Here's some background for you. I don't believe that this country was based on "Christianity". Cause Christ wouldn't have done what was done to Native Americans, blacks, immigrants, etc., Period. It is a false narrative for any American stand up and say "This is a christian nations"... BS it is. History says otherwise.

However, at some point, we have to find a way move forward. Drudging up the past, time and time again isn't going to heal this country. So you can continue to live in your hate and disdain, label people you don't even know who actually want to have reasonable discourse with you, and help solve nothing.

I'll look forward to your next illogical DM calling me another "Fucking loser"

Both of those terms are highly offensive to us. Not that you care. Being racist is what you do best.
No, I don't care or believe you are an Indian. Primitive cultures have MORE, not less, differentiation between males and females, with corresponding prejudice against women, so I don't believe all this nonsense anyone would have heard about in all the time we've been fighting Indians here that you claim that you don't have normal sexes.

We're the only society decayed enough to have started to pretend there are no sexes, or rather that people can flip back and forth from sex to sex. Indians don't do that; that's just silly to claim.

Forum List

Back