Gender identity

You are weird. Why to you think about this stuff so much? Why do you get such a nut from hating on and disrespecting others?
I just react to the stupid things stupid people say in these forums.

If you were not a stupid person saying stupid things, I would not react to you.

Have you ever considered being a smart person saying smart things, instead?

I just react to the stupid things stupid people say in these forums.

If you were not a stupid person saying stupid things, I would not react to you.

Have you ever considered being a smart person saying smart things, instead?
I never what to be smart, like you.

You folks have an unhealthy obsession with trannies.

MYOB

They should mind their own business, leave children alone and mainstream America. A lousy less than.01 percent trying to dictate. Fuck off and you too you weak kneed enabler

They should mind their own business, leave children alone and mainstream America. A lousy less than.01 percent trying to dictate. Fuck off and you too you weak kneed enabler
The President of the United States parades them about on the white house lawn as if they are some sort of toy, and these uneducated idiots accuse OTHERS of not minding their own business?

The President of the United States parades them about on the white house lawn as if they are some sort of toy, and these uneducated idiots accuse OTHERS of not minding their own business?
So any time the President honors anyone they are “some sort of toy”?

Does that include the military?

They ain’t “dictating “ anything you bigoted bitch.

You are

So any time the President honors anyone they are “some sort of toy”?

Does that include the military?
You are comparing trannies shaking their fake boobs on the white house lawn with the men and women who have served this nation?

Wow

You are comparing trannies shaking their fake boobs on the white house lawn with the men and women who have served this nation?

Wow
The claim was that they were being displayed like toys.

They were not. And neither are the military when the President honors them

Forum List

Back