🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

A few years ago I'd say that American politics was in the bathroom, and it wasn't literal. :rolleyes:

Already threads on this from your weird sexually frustrated pals.

This happened in September of last year. Was dealt with. Did not involve any transgender people. Was not a women's restroom where a fake tranny came in and did something. The University still has gender neutral restrooms.

Immediately did this to women? What a tool you are. As if the type of restroom forced those pervs to commit a sex crime.

Last edited:
Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

1. The incident occurred last year. It said no suspects were found.
Have they been found yet? How do we know they were trans, or even men who used the cell cameras?

"two women noticed a cellphone coming over the edge of the shower stall...“When they went out they saw no one.”"

Why couldn't it have been a woman?

2. The U of T seems to have plenty of gender neutral washrooms still

Gender-Neutral Washrooms « The Centre for Women and Trans People @ University of Toronto

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

Exactly....normal people want nothing to do with this perversion and we certainly don't want it around our children

This is just going way overboard on the politically correct hoopla. If the man still has his dick and balls, he has to use the mens restroom/shower. If he has already had the surgery, then you KNOW he does not consider himself a man. I mean, really? He went that far to be a woman, didn't he? Once that is done, then fine. Let him use the women's facility.
This is not politically correct!!

LGBT brainwash and bullsquat has never reached the level of correct societal behavior outside of bullying!!

The crap the LGBT crowd advocate for disregards how the majority feels about the solution!!

A political correct response is a response that accepted behavior by both sides!

If one side feels uncomfortable, then the idea is incorrect.

Gender neutral bathrooms? That is an uncomfortable concept! Hell, that should not be an idea accepted into a "polite" society.

Go see a psychologist, you sick twisted freaks!!

I sure would like to know why this gender-neutral stuff is so important, why blurring or eliminating the differences between men and women is a thing.

I've asked here many times, but I've never received an answer. Not even spin or deflection.

Weird.

My opinion, because it pisses people off and the left wing loves to piss people off by forcing whatever BS they want down on the rest of us. Next week the left will be posting how conservatives are controlling the country.

I sure would like to know why this gender-neutral stuff is so important, why blurring or eliminating the differences between men and women is a thing.

I've asked here many times, but I've never received an answer. Not even spin or deflection.

Weird.
Because men tend to abuse the differences.

Correction: Sexism is found in both men and women. You did it just now, with that post.

Already threads on this from your weird sexually frustrated pals.

This happened in September of last year. Was dealt with. Did not involve any transgender people. Was not a women's restroom where a fake tranny came in and did something. The University still has gender neutral restrooms.

Immediately did this to women? What a tool you are. As if the type of restroom forced those pervs to commit a sex crime.
Was dealt with, yes by keeping men out of the girls locker room, where they never should have been in the first place. As far as when it happened, this was the one instance they were caught. You can't quite seem to figure out that this is not about trannies.
Read post #23, these idiots are putting our daughters in locker rooms with boys. Perverts.

Granted that's a problem. But you can't push back against one problem with an absurd alternative. That's like saying "Gee, since they won't let gay people get married let's change the law to force everyone to marry goats."

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Well there you go, our daughters have to go through the rest of their school day all sweaty because the left has no problem with 14 year old girls showering with boys. Typical left wing logic, give new rights to one boy that doesn't feel comfortable showering with boys and take it out on 20 little girls who don't feel comfortable showering with boys. Why can't the boy shower when he gets home? Perverts.

Granted that's a problem. But you can't push back against one problem with an absurd alternative. That's like saying "Gee, since they won't let gay people get married let's change the law to force everyone to marry goats."

What "absurd" alternative? Gender neutral facilities are hardly "absurd". On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back