🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Wow, so a girl will be forced against her will because a man thinks he is a woman? Even though it is impossible for him to become a woman?

You can bet your ass that the lib elites who promote the concept will remain secure in their own privacy and their daughters will not be subject to the trauma of confused boys in the girls locker room. As a matter of fact the lib elites couldn't care less about freakazoid men in dresses entering the ladies room. It's a political issue designed to help the liberal democrats get elected and change the fabric of society.

Wait, where are all the rapes RW'ers said would happen if neanderthal man comes into contact with woman?

It's about privacy dumbass

Then why have you been saying its about out of control men who cant control themselves and apparently rape because something compels them?

Link

None needed all you have to do is deny it, but you cant. Thats proof in itself

Link or STFU.

Wait, where are all the rapes RW'ers said would happen if neanderthal man comes into contact with woman?

Then why have you been saying its about out of control men who cant control themselves and apparently rape because something compels them?

Link

Link or STFU.

See? Still no denial which proves it. Thats human nature.

If you arent what someone claims you dont ask for more information on the lie.

Link

Link or STFU.

Yet another dodge

Are you "males" really afraid of a man that identifies as a woman? Seriously?

Fear? That's rich. Why are some males afraid to use mens restrooms?
Yes, fear. That's exactly what it is. Can't answer the question as usual, I see.

I did, you're to stupid to get it though
Nope. You asked why transgenders are afraid to use the men's room. That is a very stupid question and a deflection.

Link

Link or STFU.

Yet another dodge

I would ask for a link to the dodge but I know you're lying. See how that works?

Link or STFU.

Yet another dodge

I would ask for a link to the dodge but I know you're lying. See how that works?

You didn't, I did

Are you "males" really afraid of a man that identifies as a woman? Seriously?

Fear? That's rich. Why are some males afraid to use mens restrooms?
Yes, fear. That's exactly what it is. Can't answer the question as usual, I see.

I did, you're to stupid to get it though
Nope. You asked why transgenders are afraid to use the men's room. That is a very stupid question and a deflection.

One that you are afraid to answer

So a few fear their lack of privacy, so many many many more must give up their privacy?

Tough, right?

The OP is about straight men.

12923171_590485654443751_8547802687814863013_n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back