🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

If that's a male he needs mental care. Don't ram his insanity down our throats.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's a he

On her birth certificate, yes. She doesn't feel like or look like a boy. Are you going to make her use the men's bathroom in public, yes or no?

I think that's been answered, but for the confused.

Yes

That makes YOU the one with the mental problem, not her.

That also means you'd make this guy piss in the same restroom as your daughters and granddaughters...

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

(Born female and still has a vagina)

Pops would say Vagina? Go in the womens room and wouldnt even see the irony

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's a he

On her birth certificate, yes. She doesn't feel like or look like a boy. Are you going to make her use the men's bathroom in public, yes or no?

Yes

That also means you'd make this guy piss in the same restroom as your daughters and granddaughters...

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

You should not go into comedy, cuz you ain't got it

It's a he

Yes

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

You should not try to make sense, cuz you aint got sense

If you are uncomfortable with the current setup then take your shits before you leave the house.

Problem solved.

Nobody likes putting their ass on those things anyway. Well, OK, most people don't.

Yes

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

You should not try to make sense, cuz you aint got sense

^^^^^ thud

On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:
Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.
The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

Mobile Aerostat, look it up.

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
So you support old men showering with little girls?

I support trans people using the facilities of the gender they associate with.

How often do women shower with "little girls" in public facilities, exactly?

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Wow, so a girl will be forced against her will because a man thinks he is a woman? Even though it is impossible for him to become a woman?

Nobody is forced to use a public restroom. You would force, by law, that Buck Angel use a women's room.

This is Buck Angel...

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

It still happens, so it will happen. Do you support it?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.

It's funny, don't you think? I mean, for the last several years all we heard was "gays should be allowed to legally marry". FINALLY! Gays were given the OK by a SCOTUS that decided to legislate from the bench. OK! It is what it is.

When the decision came down, America said, quite clearly, that "Pandora's box had been opened, and so would the "flood gates"".

The left told us that that was nonsense, that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Now? You assholes have started up with your shit, yet again, now demanding that freaks be allowed wherever and whenever they please and the "sane" folks should (basically) sit down and shut the hell up.

And there YOU are, right in the middle of this freakish bullshit.

It's funny, don't you think? I mean, for the last several years all we heard was "gays should be allowed to legally marry". FINALLY! Gays were given the OK by a SCOTUS that decided to legislate from the bench. OK! It is what it is.

When the decision came down, America said, quite clearly, that "Pandora's box had been opened, and so would the "flood gates"".

The left told us that that was nonsense, that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Now? You assholes have started up with your shit, yet again, now demanding that freaks be allowed wherever and whenever they please and the "sane" folks should (basically) sit down and shut the hell up.

Trans people using the facilities of the gender the associate is a completely separate issue than gays legally marrying.

There is no slippery slope of unrelated items.

Eating vegetables is not a slippery slope to becoming a vegan.

Trans people using the facilities of the gender the associate is a completely separate issue than gays legally marrying.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Everyone and his damned brother talked about the slippery slope that we would start down by you freaks, and here we are. Sliding into the abyss of the freakish.

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.
Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Everyone and his damned brother talked about the slippery slope that we would start down by you freaks, and here we are. Sliding into the abyss of the freakish.
Liberals and queers have short memories. I remember saying shit like this would happen and they said I was crazy.

There will come a point where one of these freaks will expose him/herself to the other kids, the kids will go apeshit and someone's father will beat the stem-winding shit out of the pervert.

Just a matter of time. one of these circus freaks does that in front of my grand babies, and they'll find out what a good, old fashioned, country ass whipping is all about - when they come out of their coma. ;)

That may be true but if 10 years ago I had said the govt would be pushing to have my daughters shower with boys you'd have told me I was being ridiculous. And yet here we are. What's next? Let's see you already covered anal sex. Maybe 10 years from now the teachers and administrators can get together and show our girls how a gang rape feels. Hell Merkel's working on it for German girls.

Forum List

Back