🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Wow, so a girl will be forced against her will because a man thinks he is a woman? Even though it is impossible for him to become a woman?

Nobody is forced to use a public restroom. You would force, by law, that Buck Angel use a women's room.

This is Buck Angel...

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

I would love to see the cons float the idea that this dude should be forced to use a womans restroom. :badgrin:

If it does not have a dick, it ain't a dude

It's about privacy dumbass
That's why in ladies terlots they have partitioned stalls.....

Yep, privacy

You got a lock on your home terlit room?

Hmmmmmm
I've never lived in a home without a lock on the bathroom door. What point are you trying to make?

Why would you need one, you seem to think ones right to privacy is silly.
Iam a champion of single serve toilets.

That isn't the point you were trying to make. Why all the defection?

RAVI, you do not get to try to decide the points I am making.

If the right to privacy is so unimportant, no one would have locks on their home bathrooms.

Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

Wow, so a girl will be forced against her will because a man thinks he is a woman? Even though it is impossible for him to become a woman?

Nobody is forced to use a public restroom. You would force, by law, that Buck Angel use a women's room.

This is Buck Angel...

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

I would love to see the cons float the idea that this dude should be forced to use a womans restroom. :badgrin:

Indeed. I also believe that (in a roundabout sort of way) all this freakish crap is another way to make "not so subtle" attacks on Christianity.

"God made a mistake, and I'm correcting it".

This is Buck Angel...

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

Indeed. I also believe that (in a roundabout sort of way) all this freakish crap is another way to make "not so subtle" attacks on Christianity.

"God made a mistake, and I'm correcting it".

The chick in the photo actually appears, not only to be attempting to look like a dude, but a dude felon.

Hmmmmmmm

Yep, privacy

Hmmmmmm
I've never lived in a home without a lock on the bathroom door. What point are you trying to make?

If the right to privacy is so unimportant, no one would have locks on their home bathrooms.

Speaking of your home bathrooms, do you use the men's or the women's?

How is a law against transgenders going to different bathrooms going to stop sexual predators exactly?

You know what might help stop this? Laws against sexual predation. Do we have any of those?

The disquise makes it much easier for the predator. We should be making it harder, not easier.

Good lord

Yep, privacy

Hmmmmmm

There are no public restrooms in my home.

Thanks for asking though

Yep, privacy

Hmmmmmm

Who said it was unimportant? Certainly not me.

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.

Right? Think about the gay men that flit around acting like teenage girls.... what gay man wants a man that is more effeminate than an actual girl?

Something's fucked up here for sure... that's some abnormal shit. And don;t get me started on men who want transsexual men. Jesus.. really? You don't want a man, you don't want a woman, you want a woman with a penis?

Lordamighty.

Yep, privacy

Hmmmmmm

Women have the right to privacy.

Dudes that dress like chicks create there own problems, they can deal with them.

As pointed out many times, retrofitting or rebuilding all public restrooms to afford privacy would cost billions and billions of dollars.

A complete waste of money

Dudes that dress like chicks create there own problems, they can deal with them.

As pointed out many times, retrofitting or rebuilding all public restrooms to afford privacy would cost billions and billions of dollars.

Everyone has a right to privacy.

You have a right to a reasonable expectation of privacy... and not at the expense of everyone else.

What next, "I identify as a goat" and now I have to provide bathrooms stocked with goats so you can poop privately with your fellow goats?

What absolute bullshit.

How is a law against transgenders going to different bathrooms going to stop sexual predators exactly?

You know what might help stop this? Laws against sexual predation. Do we have any of those?

The disquise makes it much easier for the predator. We should be making it harder, not easier.

Good lord

The fuck are you talking about, Nancy Grace?

You have a right to a reasonable expectation of privacy... and not at the expense of everyone else.

What next, "I identify as a goat" and now I have to provide bathrooms stocked with goats so you can poop privately with your fellow goats?

What absolute bullshit.

Probably. Just like gay marriage has led to the complete destruction of marriage.

There are no public restrooms in my home.

Thanks for asking though

But...but.....what if the men in your house rape the women???

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.

Right? Think about the gay men that flit around acting like teenage girls.... what gay man wants a man that is more effeminate than an actual girl?

Something's fucked up here for sure... that's some abnormal shit. And don;t get me started on men who want transsexual men. Jesus.. really? You don't want a man, you don't want a woman, you want a woman with a penis?

Lordamighty.

Do you always get this fired up over the state of other people's genitalia?

Forum List

Back