🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

oIUXuTe.jpg

If that's a male he needs mental care. Don't ram his insanity down our throats.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's funny, don't you think? I mean, for the last several years all we heard was "gays should be allowed to legally marry". FINALLY! Gays were given the OK by a SCOTUS that decided to legislate from the bench. OK! It is what it is.

When the decision came down, America said, quite clearly, that "Pandora's box had been opened, and so would the "flood gates"".

The left told us that that was nonsense, that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Now? You assholes have started up with your shit, yet again, now demanding that freaks be allowed wherever and whenever they please and the "sane" folks should (basically) sit down and shut the hell up.

And there YOU are, right in the middle of this freakish bullshit.

Trans people using the facilities of the gender the associate is a completely separate issue than gays legally marrying.

There is no slippery slope of unrelated items.

Eating vegetables is not a slippery slope to becoming a vegan.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Everyone and his damned brother talked about the slippery slope that we would start down by you freaks, and here we are. Sliding into the abyss of the freakish.

By all means, link to "everyone" saying that marriage equality will lead to transgender bathroom issues.

Again, I see you in every one of these "discussions". Spewing your freakish bullshit.

So you support old men showering with little girls?

I support trans people using the facilities of the gender they associate with.

How often do women shower with "little girls" in public facilities, exactly?
It still happens, so it will happen. Do you support it?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.
Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.
How do you know he's not transgendered? He is if he says so.

You know America - today it seems like the US has lost it's collective mind. And in many respects it has - the freaks are running wild. Don't fear - we STILL have rights!

So you freaks take your bullshit to Canada or better yet - head to the middle east and see how long your sorry ass lasts..

God bless you Charlie!!

All these gender free ideas are completely pointless, expect for pandering to a tiny vocal minority who want to gain more power at the expense of the vast majority.

Gender neutral bathrooms....what stupidity.
yep and use it like bludgeon to beat society down.

You know America - today it seems like the US has lost it's collective mind. And in many respects it has - the freaks are running wild. Don't fear - we STILL have rights!

So you freaks take your bullshit to Canada or better yet - head to the middle east and see how long your sorry ass lasts..

How very FUCKING TRUE!!!!!

4HTbacE.jpg

4HTbacE.jpg

Indeed! Hell, when I was a kid and we visited my Grandparents at the farm in Kentucky - we had to go outside, to the outhouse to take a crap. Wonder how these freaks would handle that in the middle of winter?? :)

4HTbacE.jpg

Indeed! Hell, when I was a kid and we visited my Grandparents at the farm in Kentucky - we had to go outside, to the outhouse to take a crap. Wonder how these freaks would handle that in the middle of winter?? :)

They'd FREEZE their babushka's off!

Unisex bathrooms are not the answer, in response to these freakish twits, who can't deal with the plumbing that Mother Nature or God Almighty gave 'em.

We are looking at a microscopic fragment of the population which is neither large enough nor important enough to merit such accommodation.

Suck it up, Buttercup, and use the crapper that the rest of your gender does, not driven by your tiny little brain's confused hallucination that you're something you're not.

Most men being horney sex obsessed pervs, using a urinal and some sexy girl walks right by him with his junk sticking out? Hmm, what genius thought THIS through? "Gender neutral" goes against human nature and is a totally artificial concept.

Best be keepin them away from my granddaughters while vulnerable then.

Makes perfect sense

Most men being horney sex obsessed pervs, using a urinal and some sexy girl walks right by him with his junk sticking out? Hmm, what genius thought THIS through? "Gender neutral" goes against human nature and is a totally artificial concept.
Man-Hating and Man-Phobic? Carpet Muncher?
Men are sexual beasts, even you have to admit that. They can also be sweet and sensitive, not something you are putting across, Kid. I don't want to share a bathroom with someone that can't even put the freekin seat down and pees on the floor, let alone lay off the sexual aura just to relive themselves.

How is a law against transgenders going to different bathrooms going to stop sexual predators exactly?

You know what might help stop this? Laws against sexual predation. Do we have any of those?

If I am a male sexual predator dressing as a woman now, I'll get booted out of the women's room.

If laws say "go where ever you want" and I am a male sexual predator dressed as a woman, I won't get booted out of the womens' room.

How is a law against transgenders going to different bathrooms going to stop sexual predators exactly?

You know what might help stop this? Laws against sexual predation. Do we have any of those?

If I am a male sexual predator dressing as a woman now, I'll get booted out of the women's room.

If laws say "go where ever you want" and I am a male sexual predator dressed as a woman, I won't get booted out of the womens' room.

Sure

The sky is the limit! :dunno:

:rolleyes:

Sure

All these laws are doing is humoring an extremely small percentage of society at the expense of every one else.

Where should this person pee?

Transgender banker has her ears and nose removed to become a 'dragon'

Sure

All these laws are doing is humoring an extremely small percentage of society at the expense of every one else.

Where should this person pee?

Transgender banker has her ears and nose removed to become a 'dragon'

:laugh: :laugh: :lmao:

Cfz-xa0WcAUTGlA.jpg

Forum List

Back