"transed" to female
"identifies" as it
"transing" to dragon ... its "true " form

1) men's bathroom
2) women's bathroom
3) cage habitat
4) the bathroom in the mental ward

32DB5C2400000578-0-image-a-5_1459843625405.jpg

No doubt - the bathroom in the nut house.

Where should this person pee?

Born male
"transed" to female
"identifies" as it
"transing" to dragon ... its "true " form

1) men's bathroom
2) women's bathroom
3) cage habitat
4) the bathroom in the mental ward

32DB5C2400000578-0-image-a-5_1459843625405.jpg

No doubt - the bathroom in the nut house.

I find it difficult to believe that the body is the problem of those who are 'gendered confused'.

Most men being horney sex obsessed pervs, using a urinal and some sexy girl walks right by him with his junk sticking out? Hmm, what genius thought THIS through? "Gender neutral" goes against human nature and is a totally artificial concept.
Man-Hating and Man-Phobic? Carpet Muncher?
Men are sexual beasts, even you have to admit that. They can also be sweet and sensitive, not something you are putting across, Kid. I don't want to share a bathroom with someone that can't even put the freekin seat down and pees on the floor, let alone lay off the sexual aura just to relive themselves.
Men merely have a different form of sex-drive (libido) than women... they're no better nor worse than most women, in the final analysis.

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.
I thought trans dated only trans!?

Those sick twisted freaks do not!!:mad: crying game bs!!

I support trans people using the facilities of the gender they associate with.

How often do women shower with "little girls" in public facilities, exactly?
It still happens, so it will happen. Do you support it?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.
Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.
How do you know he's not transgendered? He is if he says so.

He can try telling that to a judge. Evidence will be provided.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.

I can see the problem with those that had a sex change!

But why should we entertain their confusion? Is this guilt over what a shady plastic surgeon do to his patients for money?

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.

Right? Think about the gay men that flit around acting like teenage girls.... what gay man wants a man that is more effeminate than an actual girl?

Something's fucked up here for sure... that's some abnormal shit. And don;t get me started on men who want transsexual men. Jesus.. really? You don't want a man, you don't want a woman, you want a woman with a penis?

Lordamighty.

Do you always get this fired up over the state of other people's genitalia?
No, just when a grown man wants to shower with little girls you stupid fuck.

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.
I already told you about one incident, but you ignored it. Why do you want men showering with little girls?

Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.
The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

Mobile Aerostat, look it up.
What the fuck for? I proved you are a lying asshole. You wanted proof and you got it.

You did nothing of the sort. Here's a link.

U.S. Coast Guard's Aerostat Program

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

You obviously didn't spend much time in the CG.
And you continue to be a lying disingenuous piece of shit. I got out in '76, that specialized program didn't start until the 80s. But more importantly you weren't made to use facilities with men, which is what you were implying by saying you shared heads with them.

You fucking loser. How pathetic to not only have to lie to push your militant agenda, but to be limited to such a clumsy tactic any child could see through. I'm sorry our tax dollars are funding your worthless existence.

So you support old men showering with little girls?

The law that you support allows this. Your kind need to be executed. You seem to support this man showering with little girls. Perverts.

The LAW says nothing about harassment. It's a LAW that is designed to protect common decency, something obviously well out of your reach.

Nothing more, indeed.

Of course that won’t stop most on the reprehensible right from propagating their idiotic lie.
You stupid fuck the man showering with little girls isn't a lie. You are supporting child molesters and that is your fallacy.

According to kiddiewatch he can be anything it wants to be.

The college campus can't arrest him, with your support.

I can see the problem with those that had a sex change!

But why should we entertain their confusion? Is this guilt over what a shady plastic surgeon do to his patients for money?

People have to live as they gender they are transitioning to prior to transitioning. Where are they supposed to pee prior to the surgery?

Buck Angel chose not to get the surgery to turn his vagina into a penis. Should he really be required to use the women's room like North Carolina requires by law?

Forum List

Back