🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

How is a law against transgenders going to different bathrooms going to stop sexual predators exactly?

You know what might help stop this? Laws against sexual predation. Do we have any of those?

The disquise makes it much easier for the predator. We should be making it harder, not easier.

Good lord

The fuck are you talking about, Nancy Grace?

Read much?

But the real truth the MSM hides.....

nNs5asQ.png

Why would you need one, you seem to think ones right to privacy is silly.
Iam a champion of single serve toilets.

That isn't the point you were trying to make. Why all the defection?

RAVI, you do not get to try to decide the points I am making.

If the right to privacy is so unimportant, no one would have locks on their home bathrooms.

Speaking of your home bathrooms, do you use the men's or the women's?

There are no public restrooms in my home.

Thanks for asking though

But...but.....what if the men in your house rape the women???

You are a warped lil guy, aye?

• Breaking: Ringo Starr Cancels North Carolina Concert in Protest of Anti-LGBT Law HB2
    The Hill ^ | 4/13/16 | Harper Neidig
    Ringo Starr won't be performing in the Tar Heel State. The former Beatle has just canceled a concert scheduled for June in Cary, North Carolina, citing HB2, an anti-LGBT law signed by Gov. Pat McCrory that has drawn national outrage. "I'm sorry to disappoint my fans in this area, but we need to take a stand against this hatred. Spread peace and love," the 75-year old singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor said in a statement first reported by ABC News on Twitter:....
Can he even pick up 2 drumsticks anymore, he's 75!!!!!

th

Trans women who go part way then stop, like Buck Angel and Chaz Bono must enjoy a special kind of pain. Normal women don't want them looking like men. They want a complete man. Lesbians don't want them. Lesbians want women.

Right? Think about the gay men that flit around acting like teenage girls.... what gay man wants a man that is more effeminate than an actual girl?

Something's fucked up here for sure... that's some abnormal shit. And don;t get me started on men who want transsexual men. Jesus.. really? You don't want a man, you don't want a woman, you want a woman with a penis?

Lordamighty.
What about the 45 year old man that identifies as a six year old girl. There's a perv for you.

If that's a male he needs mental care. Don't ram his insanity down our throats.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's funny, don't you think? I mean, for the last several years all we heard was "gays should be allowed to legally marry". FINALLY! Gays were given the OK by a SCOTUS that decided to legislate from the bench. OK! It is what it is.

When the decision came down, America said, quite clearly, that "Pandora's box had been opened, and so would the "flood gates"".

The left told us that that was nonsense, that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Now? You assholes have started up with your shit, yet again, now demanding that freaks be allowed wherever and whenever they please and the "sane" folks should (basically) sit down and shut the hell up.

And there YOU are, right in the middle of this freakish bullshit.

Trans people using the facilities of the gender the associate is a completely separate issue than gays legally marrying.

There is no slippery slope of unrelated items.

Eating vegetables is not a slippery slope to becoming a vegan.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Everyone and his damned brother talked about the slippery slope that we would start down by you freaks, and here we are. Sliding into the abyss of the freakish.

By all means, link to "everyone" saying that marriage equality will lead to transgender bathroom issues.

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
So you support old men showering with little girls?

I support trans people using the facilities of the gender they associate with.

How often do women shower with "little girls" in public facilities, exactly?
It still happens, so it will happen. Do you support it?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.
Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's funny, don't you think? I mean, for the last several years all we heard was "gays should be allowed to legally marry". FINALLY! Gays were given the OK by a SCOTUS that decided to legislate from the bench. OK! It is what it is.

When the decision came down, America said, quite clearly, that "Pandora's box had been opened, and so would the "flood gates"".

The left told us that that was nonsense, that nothing could be farther from the truth.

Now? You assholes have started up with your shit, yet again, now demanding that freaks be allowed wherever and whenever they please and the "sane" folks should (basically) sit down and shut the hell up.

Trans people using the facilities of the gender the associate is a completely separate issue than gays legally marrying.

Everyone and his damned brother talked about the slippery slope that we would start down by you freaks, and here we are. Sliding into the abyss of the freakish.
lol

Which is why it’s called a slippery slope fallacy – and why you and most others on the right are ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

And your moronic ‘argument’ fails as another fallacy – a red herring fallacy.

That may be true but if 10 years ago I had said the govt would be pushing to have my daughters shower with boys you'd have told me I was being ridiculous. And yet here we are. What's next? Let's see you already covered anal sex. Maybe 10 years from now the teachers and administrators can get together and show our girls how a gang rape feels. Hell Merkel's working on it for German girls.

Where is "the government" (or anyone) doing that? Where is ANYONE forced to shower in public?

What restroom do you think the below person should be allowed to pee in?

dsc_0636_slide-12de188956ce20fc73e56c1903f3c59e597b5818-s900-c85.jpg

(It says "girl" on his birth certificate)

So you support old men showering with little girls?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.
Nothing more, indeed.

Of course that won’t stop most on the reprehensible right from propagating their idiotic lie.

lol

Which is why it’s called a slippery slope fallacy – and why you and most others on the right are ignorant, ridiculous, and wrong.

And your moronic ‘argument’ fails as another fallacy – a red herring fallacy.

And right on cue, the latrine lawyer (and hypocrite) rears his ugly head out from under his rock to spew his bullshit. Never fails.

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Wow, so a girl will be forced against her will because a man thinks he is a woman? Even though it is impossible for him to become a woman?

Nobody is forced to use a public restroom. You would force, by law, that Buck Angel use a women's room.

This is Buck Angel...

91K2ulICEkL._SL1500_.jpg

I would love to see the cons float the idea that this dude should be forced to use a womans restroom. :badgrin:

That's the LAW in NC.

Nothing more, indeed.

Of course that won’t stop most on the reprehensible right from propagating their idiotic lie.

Can I take it, from your bullshit righteous indignation that you are a girl, trapped in an idiots body?

All these gender free ideas are completely pointless, expect for pandering to a tiny vocal minority who want to gain more power at the expense of the vast majority.

Gender neutral bathrooms....what stupidity.

That may be true but if 10 years ago I had said the govt would be pushing to have my daughters shower with boys you'd have told me I was being ridiculous. And yet here we are. What's next? Let's see you already covered anal sex. Maybe 10 years from now the teachers and administrators can get together and show our girls how a gang rape feels. Hell Merkel's working on it for German girls.
And you are in fact ridiculous.

Otherwise, nothing’s ‘next’ – your equally ridiculous ‘argument’ fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

• Breaking: Ringo Starr Cancels North Carolina Concert in Protest of Anti-LGBT Law HB2
    The Hill ^ | 4/13/16 | Harper Neidig
    Ringo Starr won't be performing in the Tar Heel State. The former Beatle has just canceled a concert scheduled for June in Cary, North Carolina, citing HB2, an anti-LGBT law signed by Gov. Pat McCrory that has drawn national outrage. "I'm sorry to disappoint my fans in this area, but we need to take a stand against this hatred. Spread peace and love," the 75-year old singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor said in a statement first reported by ABC News on Twitter:....
Can he even pick up 2 drumsticks anymore, he's 75!!!!!

th

Wow! Alert the press. An old ass Beatle cancels a show...were I a promoter in another tour date, I would go ahead and cancel his future shows. If promoters around the country would do this - these assholes would change their tunes in a hurry. Fuck these rich assholes.

All these gender free ideas are completely pointless, expect for pandering to a tiny vocal minority who want to gain more power at the expense of the vast majority.

Gender neutral bathrooms....what stupidity.

It all stems from the communist left and their belief of "striking while the iron is hot". Remember, THEIR freak rights trump YOURS all day, every day. Just ask them.

And you are in fact ridiculous.

Otherwise, nothing’s ‘next’ – your equally ridiculous ‘argument’ fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

Slide back under your rock homo hypocrite.

On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:
Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.
The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

Mobile Aerostat, look it up.
What the fuck for? I proved you are a lying asshole. You wanted proof and you got it.

You did nothing of the sort. Here's a link.

U.S. Coast Guard's Aerostat Program

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

You obviously didn't spend much time in the CG.

Forum List

Back