🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

Where? Where does it happen that "little girls" shower in public facilities with grown women?

Saying it happens does not make it so...hence snopes.
Man undresses twice last week in Seattle's Evan's pool facility in front of young girls. There you go, you are a pervert.

That isn't what I asked. I asked where "little girls" routinely shower with grown women, which was your claim about an "old man" showering with "young girls".

The individual you are speaking of was not transgendered so it's just a story about an idiot breaking the law and nothing more.
How do you know he's not transgendered? He is if he says so.

He can try telling that to a judge. Evidence will be provided.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.
I already told you about one incident, but you ignored it. Why do you want men showering with little girls?

He wasn't transgendered. Argument fail.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.
The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

Mobile Aerostat, look it up.
What the fuck for? I proved you are a lying asshole. You wanted proof and you got it.

You did nothing of the sort. Here's a link.

U.S. Coast Guard's Aerostat Program

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

You obviously didn't spend much time in the CG.
And you continue to be a lying disingenuous piece of shit. I got out in '76, that specialized program didn't start until the 80s. But more importantly you weren't made to use facilities with men, which is what you were implying by saying you shared heads with them.

You fucking loser. How pathetic to not only have to lie to push your militant agenda, but to be limited to such a clumsy tactic any child could see through. I'm sorry our tax dollars are funding your worthless existence.

I haven't lied once, but you keep being misinformed or blatantly ignorant. I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. I shared a head with men on the Aerostat and I shared one in the Chiefs Mess on my 270. We used the same head. We sat on the same toilet and sometimes a man was in the stall next to me or once in the shower while I was peeing. On the 270, inevitably someone would forget to lock the door and I would walk in on them.

Nobodies delicate sensibilities were harmed. We all did what we went in there to do, me to shit, shower and shave, them to shit, shower, shave and masturbate. As long as they remembered to lock the door for the last one and rinse their spunk down the drain, all was well.

You guys can play the silly hypotheticals all you want to, but the simple fact is that trans people are not harassing people in bathrooms and in fact are far more likely to be harassed themselves for the simple act of trying to take a piss.
The LAW says nothing about harassment. It's a LAW that is designed to protect common decency, something obviously well out of your reach.

We're not fooled. The intent of the law is bigotry and nothing more.

The GOP...giving you a government small enough to fit in your uterus and a bathroom stall.

What would you pee pee police like to see the punishment be in a school when this young lady, who was born a boy and has "boy" on her birth certificate, uses the ladies room? What do you want to see done to her?

resize

And if you don't wanting her using the girls restroom, are you saying you want her using the boys restroom?

The LAW says nothing about harassment. It's a LAW that is designed to protect common decency, something obviously well out of your reach.

The GOP...giving you a government small enough to fit in your uterus and a bathroom stall.

What would you pee pee police like to see the punishment be in a school when this young lady, who was born a boy and has "boy" on her birth certificate, uses the ladies room? What do you want to see done to her?

And if you don't wanting her using the girls restroom, are you saying you want her using the boys restroom?
You're the intolerant bigot, you fool no one. A lying, smearing, dimwitted one at that.

The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

What the fuck for? I proved you are a lying asshole. You wanted proof and you got it.

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

And you continue to be a lying disingenuous piece of shit. I got out in '76, that specialized program didn't start until the 80s. But more importantly you weren't made to use facilities with men, which is what you were implying by saying you shared heads with them.

You fucking loser. How pathetic to not only have to lie to push your militant agenda, but to be limited to such a clumsy tactic any child could see through. I'm sorry our tax dollars are funding your worthless existence.

I haven't lied once, but you keep being misinformed or blatantly ignorant. I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. I shared a head with men on the Aerostat and I shared one in the Chiefs Mess on my 270. We used the same head. We sat on the same toilet and sometimes a man was in the stall next to me or once in the shower while I was peeing. On the 270, inevitably someone would forget to lock the door and I would walk in on them.

Nobodies delicate sensibilities were harmed. We all did what we went in there to do, me to shit, shower and shave, them to shit, shower, shave and masturbate. As long as they remembered to lock the door for the last one and rinse their spunk down the drain, all was well.
See above. Your lies and misrepresentations are still there. You fraudulently tried to pretend the Guard made you piss with men. Lying asshole!

resize

If it has a penis it is a make. I can put corvette emblems on a Pinto, it's still a Pinto.

You're the intolerant bigot, you fool no one. A lying, smearing, dimwitted one at that.

Ah, another one that likes the ad hominems when they have no actual argument. You only did one tour in the CG didn't you?

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

See above. Your lies and misrepresentations are still there. You fraudulently tried to pretend the Guard made you piss with men. Lying asshole!

I have said, repeatedly, that I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. There was no female head for me on either ship (there was a female head, it was not anywhere near my stateroom). The only one misrepresenting anything is you, but I just think you're grossly misinformed and ignorant, not lying.

I have said, repeatedly, that I shared facilities with men on both ships I was stationed on. There was no female head for me on either ship (there was a female head, it was not anywhere near my stateroom). The only one misrepresenting anything is you, but I just think you're grossly misinformed and ignorant, not lying.
Yes, you lying asshole. That's exactly what you said and you tried to make it sound like the Coast Guard forced mixed facilities on you. They gave you a nice career and here you are misrepresenting the United States Coast Guard in order to ram your filthy values down our throats. SHAME ON YOU!

It was a civilian boat.

Aerostat.jpg

You continie your stupid low brow lies. You stated that you shared the head with men, thanks to the CG. After about ten posts you admitted it wasn't at the same time, which means your comment was meaningless.

Lies and deceit, that's all you have. Shame on you. I'd love to see the Guard yank your pension for misrepresenting them.

Yes, you lying asshole. That's exactly what you said and you tried to make it sound like the Coast Guard forced mixed facilities on you. They gave you a nice career and here you are misrepresenting the United States Coast Guard in order to ram your filthy values down our throats. SHAME ON YOU!

They did. What part of "there was no female head on my first ship" don't you understand? They "forced" me to share a facility with men. There were no locks on that door.

On my 270, yes, I could have grabbed my robe and things, traipsed through the galley, past enginerring, down the ladder two decks to female berthing to shower with 15 other women if I didn't want to risk walking in on one of my fellow Chiefs pulling his pud in our shared head. I chose not to.

I've not lied once, but your continued instance that I have tells us much more about you than me.

They "gave me" a nice career?

They did. What part of "there was no female head on my first ship" don't you understand? They "forced" me to share a facility with men. There were no locks on that door.

On my 270, yes, I could have grabbed my robe and things, traipsed through the galley, past enginerring, down the ladder two decks to female berthing to shower with 15 other women if I didn't want to risk walking in on one of my fellow Chiefs pulling his pud in our shared head. I chose not to.

I've not lied once, but your continued instance that I have tells us much more about you than me.

Yes, you lied and misrepresented the Guard. The words are still there. All for a personal agenda and people aren't as stupid as you, you fool no one. Shame on you.

I can see the problem with those that had a sex change!

But why should we entertain their confusion? Is this guilt over what a shady plastic surgeon do to his patients for money?

People have to live as they gender they are transitioning to prior to transitioning. Where are they supposed to pee prior to the surgery?

Buck Angel chose not to get the surgery to turn his vagina into a penis. Should he really be required to use the women's room like North Carolina requires by law?
Is buck angel a woman?

A natural born woman?

Then what is the problem?

How she look? Think it will cause problems?
Problems she took on before buck bganto looklikea dude?

So? That is her problem, not ours!

While we're on the topic of gender neutral showers, how about gender neutral abortion rights? You know....either the man or the woman can decide on an abortion. Let's have equality, amiright?

A few months ago, my daughter came out of her room and sat next to me on the couch. I was watching Law and Order SVU and I said "honey, you probably shouldn't be watching this, it's not really appropriate for your age". She said "Uh Mom, two of my best friends were molested". (by both their mother's male intimate partners I might add) We watched the show.

My daugher has been in restrooms with Male to Female transgendered women on numerous occasions. She was in far greater danger on sleepovers with her friends.

By the way, are you not misusing pronouns?

It is a he if the person is a natural born male
It is a she if the person is a natural born female

There is only one known case in which the person is left to choose their and that is if they are born with both sex.

To do so with transexual is akin to entertaining their denial of reality.

Yes, you lied and misrepresented the Guard. The words are still there. All for a personal agenda and people aren't as stupid as you, you fool no one. Shame on you.

You saying it does not make it so. I've said the same thing repeatedly...I shared the restroom facilities on both my ships with men. On my first ship, there was no female head. On my second ship, there was the Chief's Head...male or female. This is fact...but I understand why you want to deflect from your ridiculous position that would require Buck Angel piss with your daughters and granddaughters.

gender-neutral-restroom-1000.jpeg

A few months ago, my daughter came out of her room and sat next to me on the couch. I was watching Law and Order SVU and I said "honey, you probably shouldn't be watching this, it's not really appropriate for your age". She said "Uh Mom, two of my best friends were molested". (by both their mother's male intimate partners I might add) We watched the show.

My daugher has been in restrooms with Male to Female transgendered women on numerous occasions. She was in far greater danger on sleepovers with her friends.

Is there a point with this?

You know sex offenders can "self identify" as well.

Forum List

Back