🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

The funniest thing about this entire asshattery...... "“Given the serious nature of these incidents and the impact on directly affected students, we made the decision to specifically designate some washrooms in Whitney Hall for those who identify as men and those who identify as women,”

You can't make this shit up...

It's all fun and games until after a long night of chili and beer.

I'd seriously lock and wedge the door shut, then start collecting my bets that I can get the girls to demand separate, but equal, toilets by Monday

Just one more example of how the world has gone bat-shit crazy...

56abbe0f1f00007f00216f34.jpeg
If that's a male he needs mental care. Don't ram his insanity down our throats.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:

A few years ago everyone would have resoundingly screamed "Yes!" Every feminist from here to Mars would decry such a thing as abusive and oppressive to women. Suddenly a different tune.

This was in 1986 and 2003.

Being an asshole isn't going to change the facts of her life. She exists. She goes to school. Do you think she should have to use the men's room or not?

It's a he

On her birth certificate, yes. She doesn't feel like or look like a boy. Are you going to make her use the men's bathroom in public, yes or no?

It's a he

On her birth certificate, yes. She doesn't feel like or look like a boy. Are you going to make her use the men's bathroom in public, yes or no?

I think that's been answered, but for the confused.

Yes

It's a he

Does she have a dick? How many times does that need to be asked? If he cut his dick off he'll pass as a chick and no one is the wiser when he uses the ladies room.

On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:
Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.

It's a he

Yes

That makes YOU the one with the mental problem, not her.

That also means you'd make this guy piss in the same restroom as your daughters and granddaughters...

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

(Born female and still has a vagina)

Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

You can call all you want to. I was on a civilian ship, MAP Miami my first ship and I was the only female chief on my 2nd. I shared my head, on both ships, with men.
The CG is military so how is it absurd of the CG if you were on a civilian ship? Were you shitting 6" away and bumping elbows in the showers with the guys like I was?

It's a he

Yes

That also means you'd make this guy piss in the same restroom as your daughters and granddaughters...

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

Again, does it have a dick? You never say.

It's a he

Yes

BUCK02X400XDEEP_0.jpg

Guys use mens restrooms, no one forced him to wear a dress

Chicks use the women's restrooms, no one makes them resemble men.

Do you have a point that doesn't involve gay/lesbian rape fantisy?

So if someone feels/identifies as not their birth gender, we are to indulge them and refer to them as what they identify with. And this body/brain disconnect is the body being wrong, not the brain, not a mental problem?

This person, born male but identifies as female, also identifies as a dragon.

Who here believes that this person has a mental problem?

Who here believes that this person is mentally sound and was just born into the wrong species?

"Eva Tiamat Baphomet Medusa — Tiamat for short — prefers to be identified as “it” and wants to become a “mythical beast” through a series of intense surgical procedures.

Tiamat claims to be the first person to ever have both ears surgically removed for purely cosmetic reasons, and says it’s on a quest to revert to its “true form:” a dragon"

Trans woman has ears surgically removed to become ‘a dragon’

Just another shiny object for the tards to fixate on while America swirls the toilet bowl.

Forum List

Back