🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gender neutral bathrooms and showers?

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

What It's Like To Use The Public Restroom While Trans
Well there you go, our daughters have to go through the rest of their school day all sweaty because the left has no problem with 14 year old girls showering with boys. Typical left wing logic, give new rights to one boy that doesn't feel comfortable showering with boys and take it out on 20 little girls who don't feel comfortable showering with boys. Why can't the boy shower when he gets home? Perverts.

No, they don't have to, they would be choosing to. What you want is for the individual below to use the boys locker room?

56abbe0f1f00007f00216f34.jpeg

Was dealt with, yes by keeping men out of the girls locker room, where they never should have been in the first place. As far as when it happened, this was the one instance they were caught.
"They" were caught?

Tell us, who were the perps?
According to the article yes.

"The University is temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of "voyeurism" were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered."

University of Toronto Dumps Transgender Bathrooms After Peeping Incidents

Stop telling trans people they cannot use the facilities of the gender they associate with and gender neutral facilities wouldn't be needed.
Stop telling us our daughters have to shower with boys and we won't give a crap what bathroom trans use.

They don't have to. If they aren't comfortable, they can shower when they get home.

Well there you go, our daughters have to go through the rest of their school day all sweaty because the left has no problem with 14 year old girls showering with boys. Typical left wing logic, give new rights to one boy that doesn't feel comfortable showering with boys and take it out on 20 little girls who don't feel comfortable showering with boys. Why can't the boy shower when he gets home? Perverts.

No, they don't have to, they would be choosing to. What you want is for the individual below to use the boys locker room?

Only if she's a good athlete, if not, they will get ostracized like the other fellows...

Was dealt with, yes by keeping men out of the girls locker room, where they never should have been in the first place. As far as when it happened, this was the one instance they were caught.
"They" were caught?

"The University is temporarily changing its policy on gender-neutral bathrooms after two separate incidents of "voyeurism" were reported on campus September 15 and 19. Male students within the University’s Whitney Hall student residence were caught holding their cellphones over female students’ shower stalls and filming them as they showered."

See #30

I'm not seeing who the perps were on legit web sites -- your right wing rags -- are just that.

Get a legit source, then we'll talk.

Last edited:
On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:

A few years ago everyone would have resoundingly screamed "Yes!" Every feminist from here to Mars would decry such a thing as abusive and oppressive to women. Suddenly a different tune.

On both of the ships I was stationed on, I had to share a head with the guys. How "absurd" of the Coast Guard, right? :rolleyes:
Yes it was. When I was in the CG, on two ships, there were always more than one head for the crew. The toilets were right next to each other with barely a partition, the showers were one small room for a dozen guys so I call bullshit on your claim. But it's what you do.

No I do not. Again this is not about trans. The rules being instituted at high schools have nothing to do with trans. Any boy can shower with the girl.

Try this from Los Angeles

"The female student) was immediately uncomfortable being required to change into her PE clothes in front of (the male student),” the letter stated. “This caused her to feel unnecessarily vulnerable to this male student. Meanwhile, (he) never changed into his PE clothes and, instead, awkwardly stared at (her) while she changed. In fact, he touched her hair and would often comment upon her appearance. (He) was allowed to walk around the locker room and gawk at other females, likewise commenting upon their hair and other features.”

The female student eventually started sharing a locker with a female friend in another aisle, after which the male student and his friends began to pick on her, harass her, and start fights with her, the letter stated, adding it went on all semester."

Despite Protest, Public High School Allows Boy To Use Girls Locker Room - The College Fix

Of course the girl doesn't have special protected status so the left couldn't care less.

Wait, where are all the rapes RW'ers said would happen if neanderthal man comes into contact with woman?

"They" were caught?

See #30

I'm not seeing who the perps were on legit web sites -- your right wing rags -- are just that.

Get a legit source, then we'll talk.
You complain about my source then send me to a trans website with a map of the bathrooms?

Wait, where are all the rapes RW'ers said would happen if neanderthal man comes into contact with woman?
It's not about rapes, it's about forcing 15 year old girls to shower with boys. what is it with you people on the left, you couldn't care less about young girls. 15 year old girls not seeing enough cock in the locker room?

It's not about rapes, it's about forcing 15 year old girls to shower with boys. what is it with you people on the left, you couldn't care less about young girls. 15 year old girls not seeing enough cock in the locker room?

No one is forcing anything dude. Stop it. Who in the world is talking about 15 year olds? Answer: No one

No I do not. Again this is not about trans. The rules being instituted at high schools have nothing to do with trans. Any boy can shower with the girl.

Try this from Los Angeles

"The female student) was immediately uncomfortable being required to change into her PE clothes in front of (the male student),” the letter stated. “This caused her to feel unnecessarily vulnerable to this male student. Meanwhile, (he) never changed into his PE clothes and, instead, awkwardly stared at (her) while she changed. In fact, he touched her hair and would often comment upon her appearance. (He) was allowed to walk around the locker room and gawk at other females, likewise commenting upon their hair and other features.”

The female student eventually started sharing a locker with a female friend in another aisle, after which the male student and his friends began to pick on her, harass her, and start fights with her, the letter stated, adding it went on all semester."

Despite Protest, Public High School Allows Boy To Use Girls Locker Room - The College Fix

Of course the girl doesn't have special protected status so the left couldn't care less.
Do you have anything else besides yanking from the slime of right wing rags?

I call bullshit on this three year old article you cite -- and I'll see if you can figure out why.

Forum List

Back