Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

Well, since Mary Poppins is so racist for being shown with soot and since disgusting black soot is the same as a black person's face.....

How about when Gene Wilder painted blackface in Silver Streak?

There was never a better comic duo IMO. If Richard Pryor was ok with doing that scene, it says it all. There were too awesome icons of comedy, and good people. Nobody can ever replace them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, from what I understand, Pryor was supposed to do Blazing Saddles. However, Pryor was in the midst of a real problem in regards to drugs.

Casting was problematic. Richard Pryor was Brooks' original choice to play the Sheriff Bart, but the studio, claiming his history of drug arrests made him uninsurable, refused to approve financing with Pryor as the star.Cleavon Little was cast in the role, and Pryor remained as a writer.

Well, since Mary Poppins is so racist for being shown with soot and since disgusting black soot is the same as a black person's face.....

Willy Wonka's family owe apology to ZERO :smoke:

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

Keep the racism blame on America.... you ought to step out into the rest of the world. I work in IT and I’ve witnessed some of the most blatant, core racism from cultures outside of US. I had one Middle Eastern man tell me that his family investing into a Texas town wither business was the best thing because previously it was “dominated by too many dumb Mexicans”. I had a Chinese manager tell me that an engineering colleague respected by customers and co-workers alike could “never be that good because he was Anglo, not Asian”.

Keep focusing on America’s racism and ignoring blatant racism in other cultures.

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

Really blackie?

Another upset whiner blaming his F in Arithmetic on 'racism n stuff''.

You run with that kid ;) HB is a racist niggra to his core. You too?

Are you his kid? You seem too dense to get what I said about him, so yeah, you probably are. lol

Really blackie?

Another upset whiner blaming his F in Arithmetic on 'racism n stuff''.

You run with that kid ;) HB is a racist niggra to his core. You too?

Are you his kid? You seem too dense to get what I said about him, so yeah, you probably are. lol

Yooo po lil boi…..

Yeah...right. I'm sure they'll get right on that......................

James Caan used the "N" word in The Godfather.

Considering the fact the man's still alive, they should have him redo the line and substitute "African Americans" for the offensive slur.

It was probably dubbed in the TV version.

Really blackie?

But it’s okay to use in rap music every third word. That doesn’t green lite or normalize it’s use to impressionable youth and low IQ people?

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.
sure--the US is a racist nation
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.
The history is what it is son.

sure--you have to go back hundreds of years for your evidence = bullshit

Holy shit! Have we actually found a bigger racist tard than IM2? :eek:

Forum List

Back