Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.
sure--the US is a racist nation
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
The history is what it is son.

Holy shit! Have we actually found a bigger racist tard than IM2? :eek:
and he hates America

Name a brown or black country that is not a corrupt hellhole. Not many, if any. Few SA countries with German Nazi influence. India dont count.
Which ones are we not destabilizing and stealing resources from? And additionally, what a great excuse for being a hopelessly racist shithole nation.

Holy shit! Have we actually found a bigger racist tard than IM2? :eek:
and he hates America

No surprise there, he ought to move to Venezuela or Somalia.

If we can keep the public engaged and participating in this type of irrational nonsense we can keep them off of the fact that ours is an institutionally racist society and was founded as such.

sure--you have to go back hundreds of years for your evidence = bullshit

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?

All of these incidents occurred in the 20th century..

And before you go there...no, I don't hate America. But facts are facts.

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by it.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
yes--the US is a racist country because of the blacks

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by it.

That is a pathetically stupid answer. You stated that it is necessary to "go back hundreds of years to find evidence of racism".

Prove that to be true or STFU.

How's the weather in Russian today, comrade? Experiencing any global warming?
Anyone ever watch the Watermelon Man with Godfrey Cambridge?

No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

^He's right, but that asshole guy is just a Communist.

That is a pathetically stupid answer. You stated that it is necessary to "go back hundreds of years to find evidence of racism".

there is nowhere near the racism you idiots claim
I've proved it MANY times on USMB
and there is proof EVERYDAY= Covington!!!!!!!

I have heard of them. The south was under democrat rule too ! Did you know that? Lester Maddox? Ever hear of him? How about a George C Wallace? Ever hear of him?

ANOTHER black hate crime

ANOTHER black hate crime

And this has what to do with the fact that you made a statement that was not true?

I have heard of them. The south was under democrat rule too ! Did you know that? Lester Maddox? Ever hear of him? How about a George C Wallace? Ever hear of him?

Yep. Heard of both of them. I was with my parents when they participated in a civil rights march in the 60's. And they both had feces and urine thrown on them.

What's your point?

And who said anything about "Democrats or Republicans"? I likely know that history far better than you do.

Yep. Heard of both of them. I was with my parents when they participated in a civil rights march in the 60's. And they both had feces and urine thrown on them.

What's your point?

And who said anything about "Democrats or Republicans"? I likely know that history far better than you do.
I said it! The south was ruled by democrats. Because you mentioned Jim Crow of 1964. Didn’t you? Yes, so say thank you democrats!

What's your point?

I said it! The south was ruled by democrats. Because you mentioned Jim Crow of 1964. Didn’t you? Yes, so say thank you democrats!

AMERICAN SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS. The Civil War is over, or did you fail to get that memo?

The south was a part of AMERICA during that period.

What's your point?

AMERICAN SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS. The Civil War is over, or did you fail to get that memo?

Jim Crow and Democrats! You own it!

ANOTHER black hate crime

And this has what to do with the fact that you made a statement that was not true?
fact: America is not a racist nation
HB made the INITIAL claim the US is a racist nation--it's up to HIM and you to prove it
......it's like the court system: the prosecutor makes a claim on a defendant--it's up to the prosecutor to prove it

What's your point?

Are you a dumbass or do you actually believe the civil war was fought in 1964?

Forum List

Back