General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

He did not use the word “he”. You guys are using the word he.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
He did not. Quit lying like the author is, also-

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?” the president said.

Unless, of course, you don’t wish the same...
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

When he said McCain was not a hero

When he said he did not like POWs

When he called the widow of a dead soldier a liar?

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.
Bullshit, Obama travelled around the world trashing the U.S. and our military in general. Clinton said he "loathed the military" and dodged the draft while less fortunate (mostly black) people were sent to Vietnam to die so leftist assholes like you could call returning soldiers "baby killers". And while we're talking about trashing veterans, what about your buddy John Kerry who went before Congress and accused our soldiers of atrocities while they were still overseas defending his sorry ass? But I'm sure you'll figure out a way to defend him for that you fucking hypocrite.

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
No, but they honored the military while serving as Commander-in-Chief. They didn’t skip out on memorial services because they were afraid their hair might get wet.
They didn't improve conditions for service members or vets like The Don has.

That's faith-based. He hasn't improved a fucking thing for vets.
lol OK. :)

His improvements sure have helped my son.
Taking away peoples health care and their benefits is not helping them.
Giving services that were previously unavailable and cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.

I’m watching the interview with Chris Wallace and Donald Trump and Trump said the commander was a Hillary Clinton supporter. A total lie.

Is there anything the guy doesn’t lie about?

Anything?

When do his supporters go from being stooges to willing accomplices?

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
No, but they honored the military while serving as Commander-in-Chief. They didn’t skip out on memorial services because they were afraid their hair might get wet.

GI Bill benefits aren't being paid, and wait times for an appointment at VAMC Atlanta have more than doubled. We know Trump helped veterans the same way we know he had the largest inauguration crowd ever.

He did not use the word “he”. You guys are using the word he.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

When he said McCain was not a hero

When he said he did not like POWs

When he called the widow of a dead soldier a liar?

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.
Bullshit, Obama travelled around the world trashing the U.S. and our military in general. Clinton said he "loathed the military" and dodged the draft while less fortunate (mostly black) people were sent to Vietnam to die so leftist assholes like you could call returning soldiers "baby killers". And while we're talking about trashing veterans, what about your buddy John Kerry who went before Congress and accused our soldiers of atrocities while they were still overseas defending his sorry ass? But I'm sure you'll figure out a way to defend him for that you fucking hypocrite.
Bullsh!t and lies. And none of them said anything even close to “I like soldiers who weren’t captured”.

If you agree with “I like soldiers who weren’t captured“ then you went from stooge to willing accomplice.

Giving services that were previously unavailable and cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.

Wait times have increased in the real world.

GI Bill benefits aren't being paid, and wait times for an appointment at VAMC Atlanta have more than doubled. We know Trump helped veterans the same way we know he had the largest inauguration crowd ever.
The same way his tax cuts for billionaires helped the middle class.

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .
Therte isc a great example.

It is OK to lie about & trash the service of veterans if they did not support a candidate you like?

McRaven did not campaign for any of them & admired both Bush & Obama. Trump is a lying fuck & you are so God damn stupid you believe him.

Jesus fuck. If that is the way you treat our veterans, pack up your shit & leave.
For once I can agree with at least part of a sentence pismoe said. What was wrong with how he "treated" McRaven by saying he did his job and got paid for it? It's true. I'm a little worried/disgusted with all this overblown veneration of military personnel lately. They deserve our gratitude and respect, but it's going too far when they can't be treated like a normal human being. They're not holy, folks.
Trump's dumbshit sputterings aside.

Wait times have increased in the real world.
Not for my son. :)

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

And yes, the BBC. Is that 'fake news' in Trumplandia?

Nope. The claim was for the Vietnam war.

Not something that happened in 2015.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.

You're an idiot or a liar - maybe both.

Oh? What has Crazy Donald done?

A letter that was written in 2015.

Oh and the BBC, really.

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

And yes, the BBC. Is that 'fake news' in Trumplandia?

Nope. The claim was for the Vietnam war.

Not something that happened in 2015.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.

You're an idiot or a liar - maybe both.

Seems you are the idiot.

What improvements?

Wait times are worse under trump..,

Report: Vets still face long waits with VA Choice program

But the new GAO research says that Choice participants can face waits of up to 70 days to receive care, due to bureaucratic requirements and deadlines. Officials there said VA’s decision not to put stricter timelines for patient requests lead to an average of 51 days for veterans to receive care in late 2016.

Oh? What has Crazy Donald done?
You don't know? We're gonna need better thinkers who keep up with his amazing accomplishments.

On the military side, the list touts progress in the fight against Islamic State militants in the Middle east — “ISIS is in retreat, having been crushed in Iraq and Syria” — and Trump’s “encouragement” of allies to pay more into NATO defense accounts. Both of those issues were campaign promises for Trump in 2016....The group has lost nearly all the territory it once held in the Middle East, and military officials say their current missions are focused on rooting out small pockets of enemy fighters in remote areas or hiding in urban centers.

One veterans issue was listed among the top ten accomplishments: signing new Veterans Affairs accountability legislation, “to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblowers.”

That proposal — which was strongly opposed by former President Barack Obama — has drawn criticism from federal union officials for unfairly targeting lower-level VA workers, but drew bipartisan support when it passed Congress.

Trump’s biggest military accomplishments as President so far, according to the GOP

But the new GAO research says that Choice participants can face waits of up to 70 days to receive care, due to bureaucratic requirements and deadlines. Officials there said VA’s decision not to put stricter timelines for patient requests lead to an average of 51 days for veterans to receive care in late 2016.
Not for my son. He doesn't even have to go to a VA hospital for treatment anymore. :)

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
Where’s your evidence he supported Hillary?

It's all over the news, even your left wing nut media says it.

Not for my son. He doesn't even have to go to a VA hospital for treatment anymore. :)

Do you mean you don't know how long his wait-time would be?

Forum List

Back