General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

HAHAHAHAHAHA

All our children are. :)
And yet, the GAO says VA wait times have increased under trump from 51 days on average to 70 days.

So why did you lie?
Not for my son.

As you've stated, he's a miracle. :)
Your anecdotal evidence, even if true, does not indicate wait times are lower. So why did you lie and say they were?
I said they were for my son. I know it upsets you but it shouldn't. :)
Your son doesn’t upset me. I don’t know your son. Hopefully, he’s not a liar like you.

”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con
For my son.

Be mad, then. Fine by me. :)

And yet, the GAO says VA wait times have increased under trump from 51 days on average to 70 days.

So why did you lie?
Not for my son.

Your anecdotal evidence, even if true, does not indicate wait times are lower. So why did you lie and say they were?
Your son doesn’t upset me. I don’t know your son. Hopefully, he’s not a liar like you.

For my son.

And you remain a liar, whose lie has been exposed.

Your son is not the “VA.”

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .
Therte isc a great example.

It is OK to lie about & trash the service of veterans if they did not support a candidate you like?

McRaven did not campaign for any of them & admired both Bush & Obama. Trump is a lying fuck & you are so God damn stupid you believe him.

Jesus fuck. If that is the way you treat our veterans, pack up your shit & leave.
For once I can agree with at least part of a sentence pismoe said. What was wrong with how he "treated" McRaven by saying he did his job and got paid for it? It's true. I'm a little worried/disgusted with all this overblown veneration of military personnel lately. They deserve our gratitude and respect, but it's going too far when they can't be treated like a normal human being. They're not holy, folks.
Trump's dumbshit sputterings aside.
------------------------------- yep , i don't like the veneration of Public Servants , Kings men , Knights , government employees of any types . It is dangerous to Freedom and Liberty as younger people will eventually see . I was always taught by my parents that the public Servants are employees and nothing Special that work for Americans and not the other way round and that was the common outlook 60 years ago . And these that i point out are using their status as [retired] 'big wig' generals , 'cia directors' , 'commander space astronauts' and simple veterans [though retired] to enhance their status OldLady .
I don;t believe your parents taught you to trash the service of our veterans.

Cross POTUS and you are screwed. McCain found that out, and now the Commander who slammed POTUS earlier this year

I have no issue with how POTUS defends himself

-Geaux

Most Trumpers don't mind if the POTUS attacks those who actually served.

you got a citation that supports your absurd assertion?
Read these posts & find me one Trumpette saying any negative about Trump 's attacks on vets.

Cross POTUS and you are screwed. McCain found that out, and now the Commander who slammed POTUS earlier this year

I have no issue with how POTUS defends himself

-Geaux

Most Trumpers don't mind if the POTUS attacks those who actually served.

you got a citation that supports your absurd assertion?
Read these posts & find me one Trumpette saying any negative about Trump 's attacks on vets.

I am a vet------I do not know any attack by Trump on vets. A statement that is in sum and substance ---"Osama should have been offed long
ago" is not an attack on vets. Bush laid the groundwork for that event------too bad it was not effectuated because of all the negative
propaganda about extrajudicial execution

He did not use the word “he”. You guys are using the word he.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

When he said McCain was not a hero

When he said he did not like POWs

When he called the widow of a dead soldier a liar?

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.
Bullshit, Obama travelled around the world trashing the U.S. and our military in general. Clinton said he "loathed the military" and dodged the draft while less fortunate (mostly black) people were sent to Vietnam to die so leftist assholes like you could call returning soldiers "baby killers". And while we're talking about trashing veterans, what about your buddy John Kerry who went before Congress and accused our soldiers of atrocities while they were still overseas defending his sorry ass? But I'm sure you'll figure out a way to defend him for that you fucking hypocrite.
Bullsh!t and lies. And none of them said anything even close to “I like soldiers who weren’t captured”.

If you agree with “I like soldiers who weren’t captured“ then you went from stooge to willing accomplice.
No, just accused them of atrocities. Start watching at about 5 minutes in.

So there were none of this done?

everybody was a 'veteran' when i was growing up in the 50s and 60s . Teachers , neighbors , DAD's , uncle's and just everyone and no one is trashing them veterans , i just don't worship them . They did their jobs and got paid and now its time for them to be regular Americans rather than anti gun advocates of SPECIAL Status RDave .

Not for my son.

For my son.

As I told you pages ago, vets are no longer restricted to VA hospitals.

Thanks to The Don.

Trump signs VA law to provide veterans more private health care choices

For my son.

Thanks to The Don.

And what you actually said, in stark contrast to the facts, was, ”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con

The Navy Commander surely did not expect he could say whatever he wanted and not have any criticism against him. The commander should have more brains than that.
Yes, he should have realized that the thin skinned POS would attack his military service.

And assfucks like you would not care.

For my son.

Thanks to The Don.

And what you actually said, in stark contrast to the facts, was, ”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con
Vets no longer have to wait for the VA.

For my son.

Thanks to The Don.

Taking credit for extending a bill originally signed by Obama.

For my son.

Thanks to The Don.

Vets no longer have to wait for the VA.
They didn't since 2014.

For my son.

Thanks to The Don.

Taking credit for extending a bill originally signed by Obama.
Obama extended the VA Missions Act? Got a link?

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
Where’s your evidence he supported Hillary?

It's all over the news, even your left wing nut media says it.
So ... no evidence. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

Your opinion doesn't matter enough for me to prove what is quite evident. Stay stupid, I don't give a shit.

Did Clinton serve during Vietnam? Did Obama ever put on a U.S. military uniform? How about many other Democrats? All hypocrites.
No, but they honored the military while serving as Commander-in-Chief. They didn’t skip out on memorial services because they were afraid their hair might get wet.
They didn't improve conditions for service members or vets like The Don has.

That's faith-based. He hasn't improved a fucking thing for vets.
lol OK. :)

His improvements sure have helped my son.
Taking away peoples health care and their benefits is not helping them.

Nobody is taking anything.

Please tell us what Trump has done for the military that no other president has done. He claims to care about the military and then turns around and attacks its veterans.

Please show me where I said Trump has done something for the military no other President has done. All I said was he gave them proper funding, and support. So did Reagan and other Presidents.

He did not use the word “he”. You guys are using the word he.

“Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice?”

No, that is your progressive bias seeing what you wish and fantasize he meant, not the truth.
Don’t be stupid. That’s the president way of saying who dropped the ball?
You know by now what an a$$ whole he is. Quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Worse, George Bush admit it in public that he stopped worrying about bin Laden and even closed down the CIA unit that was tasked with finding him.

And during the election in 2008, when Obama said he would take down bin Laden no matter where he was, Republicans publicly mocked him for his inexperience.

Then, after Obama took down bin Ladin, Republicans, the fukers, tried to take credit. It didn’t work.

You only have to listen to Republicans to actually understand how awful they are.

So explain it. What did Trump mean whr en he said he should have gotten Bin Laden sooner?

When he said McCain was not a hero

When he said he did not like POWs

When he called the widow of a dead soldier a liar?

We - as in the US & who was responsible? McRaven.

You can't be this fucking stupid.
Bullshit, Obama travelled around the world trashing the U.S. and our military in general. Clinton said he "loathed the military" and dodged the draft while less fortunate (mostly black) people were sent to Vietnam to die so leftist assholes like you could call returning soldiers "baby killers". And while we're talking about trashing veterans, what about your buddy John Kerry who went before Congress and accused our soldiers of atrocities while they were still overseas defending his sorry ass? But I'm sure you'll figure out a way to defend him for that you fucking hypocrite.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft. So did your fast assed orange buddy.

The difference is that Clinton never trashed a veteran's military service.

John Kerry helped end the Vietnam War & thereby saved soldier's lives. I have news, there were atrocities.

Sp please, save the bulldhit. You support Triump's trashing of veterans & that make you a low life piece of shit.

Forum List

Back