General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

No, but they honored the military while serving as Commander-in-Chief. They didn’t skip out on memorial services because they were afraid their hair might get wet.
They didn't improve conditions for service members or vets like The Don has.

That's faith-based. He hasn't improved a fucking thing for vets.
lol OK. :)

His improvements sure have helped my son.
Taking away peoples health care and their benefits is not helping them.

Nobody is taking anything.

Please tell us what Trump has done for the military that no other president has done. He claims to care about the military and then turns around and attacks its veterans.

Please show me where I said Trump has done something for the military no other President has done. All I said was he gave them proper funding, and support. So did Reagan and other Presidents.
Four million lost health insurance coverage the past two years.

Your son doesn’t upset me. I don’t know your son. Hopefully, he’s not a liar like you.

”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con
For my son.

Be mad, then. Fine by me. :)
And you remain a liar, whose lie has been exposed.

Your son is not the “VA.”

As I told you pages ago, vets are no longer restricted to VA hospitals.

Thanks to The Don.

Trump signs VA law to provide veterans more private health care choices
And what you actually said, in stark contrast to the facts, was, ”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con
Vets no longer have to wait for the VA.
That’s not what you said, liar. You said VA wait times are down. I showed you they are actually up.

'mcraven' simply did his job and got paid for doing his job . Also hear that he is a 'mrobama' and 'hilary' boi , boy .
Therte isc a great example.

It is OK to lie about & trash the service of veterans if they did not support a candidate you like?

McRaven did not campaign for any of them & admired both Bush & Obama. Trump is a lying fuck & you are so God damn stupid you believe him.

Jesus fuck. If that is the way you treat our veterans, pack up your shit & leave.
For once I can agree with at least part of a sentence pismoe said. What was wrong with how he "treated" McRaven by saying he did his job and got paid for it? It's true. I'm a little worried/disgusted with all this overblown veneration of military personnel lately. They deserve our gratitude and respect, but it's going too far when they can't be treated like a normal human being. They're not holy, folks.
Trump's dumbshit sputterings aside.
Signing up to be in the military gores way beyond getting a paycheck. It is so sad you you don't get it.

For my son.

Be mad, then. Fine by me. :)

Thanks to The Don.

And what you actually said, in stark contrast to the facts, was, ”cutting VA wait times have helped tremendously.” ~ just another lying con
That’s not what you said, liar. You said VA wait times are down. I showed you they are actually up.
Veterans wait times are down.

That's one thing The Don has done for vets. :)

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
He never supported any candidate,.
"You are acv lying piece of shit.

Tell is how McRaven failed at his job?

Why do you think Trump knows more than McRaven????

Find me any military expert that says McRaven did a poor job.

Thanks to The Don.

You’re still lying.

Report: Vets still face long waits with VA Choice program

But the new GAO research says that Choice participants can face waits of up to 70 days to receive care, due to bureaucratic requirements and deadlines. Officials there said VA’s decision not to put stricter timelines for patient requests lead to an average of 51 days for veterans to receive care in late 2016.

GI Bill benefits aren't being paid, and wait times for an appointment at VAMC Atlanta have more than doubled. We know Trump helped veterans the same way we know he had the largest inauguration crowd ever.
The same way his tax cuts for billionaires helped the middle class.
Trump said the tax cuts would be bad for him.

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

And yes, the BBC. Is that 'fake news' in Trumplandia?

Nope. The claim was for the Vietnam war.

Not something that happened in 2015.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.
You are lying. As usual.

If .223 is too lethal for civilians, I guess .30-06, and .308 are really, really too lethal for civilians.

Thanks to The Don.

You’re still lying.

Report: Vets still face long waits with VA Choice program

But the new GAO research says that Choice participants can face waits of up to 70 days to receive care, due to bureaucratic requirements and deadlines. Officials there said VA’s decision not to put stricter timelines for patient requests lead to an average of 51 days for veterans to receive care in late 2016.
I know, Xina the Cock. Vets no longer are forced to use VA hospitals, thanks to The Don.

Now say the same thing again.

Please tell us what Trump has done for the military that no other president has done. He claims to care about the military and then turns around and attacks its veterans.

Please show me where I said Trump has done something for the military no other President has done. All I said was he gave them proper funding, and support. So did Reagan and other Presidents.

That doesn't mean someone took it. They might have decided to no longer pay their premiums since they don't have to anymore. Someone can opt out of health care now without penalty. Logic would have it that many many people would then "lose" their coverage.

In fact, considering the ONLY change that has been made to Obamacare is that they no longer mandate that you have it, I would have to say pretty much everyone that "lost" it choose to lose it.

i think that USA Military are and have been going lefty since the volunteer military in the early 70s Pilot .

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.
LOL

Rightards will b’lieve anything.

images

A letter that was written in 2015.

Oh and the BBC, really.

Keep up.

Keep up.
You are lying. As usual.

The only liar I've seen is you.

As usual.

A letter that was written in 2015.

Oh and the BBC, really.

Keep up.

Keep up.
LOL

Rightards will b’lieve anything.

images

Seeing as that's what the lefty loons believe, and that would be you, I'd say you'd believe anything.

Oh as long as its anything you think is detrimental about Trump that is.

That doesn't mean someone took it. They might have decided to no longer pay their premiums since they don't have to anymore. Someone can opt out of health care now without penalty. Logic would have it that many many people would then "lose" their coverage.

In fact, considering the ONLY change that has been made to Obamacare is that they no longer mandate that you have it, I would have to say pretty much everyone that "lost" it choose to lose it.
Trump slashed efforts to get people enrolled. The premiums have risen due to Trump actions like eliminating the one payment to insurers.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster
Not another fake story from the Washington post...... *rolls eyes*

:gives:
Rush is probably on. Better hurry in tune in to find fuel for your next dumbass post.
How ironic.
You post links over stupid stories from the worst purveyor of yellow journalism in the business, but then accuse me of being gullible.

:290968001256257790-final:

Trump slashed efforts to get people enrolled. The premiums have risen due to Trump actions like eliminating the one payment to insurers.

Proof? Or baseless claim?

If something only works because you MAKE people buy it then it failed on its face.

Forum List

Back