General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

And yes, the BBC. Is that 'fake news' in Trumplandia?

Nope. The claim was for the Vietnam war.

Not something that happened in 2015.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.
LOL

Rightards will b’lieve anything.

images

Seeing as that's what the lefty loons believe, and that would be you, I'd say you'd believe anything.

Oh as long as its anything you think is detrimental about Trump that is.
LOL

In typical rightard fashion, the absolute extent of their intellect amounts to, I know you are but what am I?

It's a link that supports the claim. If you didn't want it, you shouldn't have asked.

And yes, the BBC. Is that 'fake news' in Trumplandia?

Nope. The claim was for the Vietnam war.

Not something that happened in 2015.

Keep up.

Pay attention. The claim was Trump wrote his own report for the 'campaign'. It's RD's sentence right before you "No link?"

Nope the claim was that Trump wrote his own report and had a doctor sign it that he had bone spurs and was ineligible for the Army and a tour in Vietnam.

Keep up.
You are lying. As usual.

The only liar I've seen is you.

As usual.

I never said Trump wrote his own report to dodge the draft. I said he paid off a doctor to write it.

You had your typical meltdown & said to prove it.

I used the idea that he wrote hos own health report that was supposedly written by his doctor during the campaign as an example of his cheating.

It is not my fault you can't follow a conversation.

Taking away peoples health care and their benefits is not helping them.

Nobody is taking anything.

Please tell us what Trump has done for the military that no other president has done. He claims to care about the military and then turns around and attacks its veterans.

Please show me where I said Trump has done something for the military no other President has done. All I said was he gave them proper funding, and support. So did Reagan and other Presidents.
Four million lost health insurance coverage the past two years.

That doesn't mean someone took it. They might have decided to no longer pay their premiums since they don't have to anymore. Someone can opt out of health care now without penalty. Logic would have it that many many people would then "lose" their coverage.

In fact, considering the ONLY change that has been made to Obamacare is that they no longer mandate that you have it, I would have to say pretty much everyone that "lost" it choose to lose it.
Trump slashed efforts to get people enrolled. The premiums have risen due to Trump actions like eliminating the one payment to insurers.

Proof? Or baseless claim?

If something only works because you MAKE people buy it then it failed on its face.

Please, STFU until you get better informed.

Trump ended certain payments to insurance companies & it caused premiums to go up.

Trump slashed the budget for outreach. Both major stories that you would know if your head was not so far up Trump's ass.

The mandate was necessary to end pre-existying conditions. Now insurers will have no option but raise pricing even more.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster
Not another fake story from the Washington post...... *rolls eyes*

:gives:
Rush is probably on. Better hurry in tune in to find fuel for your next dumbass post.
How ironic.
You post links over stupid stories from the worst purveyor of yellow journalism in the business, but then accuse me of being gullible.

:290968001256257790-final:
You're a Trumpette. Nothing more needs said.

lol OK. :)

His improvements sure have helped my son.

Please tell us what Trump has done for the military that no other president has done. He claims to care about the military and then turns around and attacks its veterans.
iders wer

Please show me where I said Trump has done something for the military no other President has done. All I said was he gave them proper funding, and support. So did Reagan and other Presidents.

That doesn't mean someone took it. They might have decided to no longer pay their premiums since they don't have to anymore. Someone can opt out of health care now without penalty. Logic would have it that many many people would then "lose" their coverage.

In fact, considering the ONLY change that has been made to Obamacare is that they no longer mandate that you have it, I would have to say pretty much everyone that "lost" it choose to lose it.
Trump slashed efforts to get people enrolled. The premiums have risen due to Trump actions like eliminating the one payment to insurers.
Premiums were rising during Obama's reign of terror. Providers were bailing, all that.

But for those who want Obamacare, it is still available and they are free to purchase some.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft. So did your fast assed orange buddy.
Got proof? Didn't think so.
John Kerry helped end the Vietnam War & thereby saved soldier's lives. I have news, there were atrocities.
He talked about atrocities by American soldiers, then when asked if he saw any atrocities he said that he heard about them. In other words he made baseless accusations and TRASHED AMERICAN VETERANS. And I knew you would find a way to defend him for it you fucking hypocrite.

If something only works because you MAKE people buy it then it failed on its face.

Trump ended certain payments to insurance companies & it caused premiums to go up.

Trump slashed the budget for outreach. Both major stories that you would know if your head was not so far up Trump's ass.

The mandate was necessary to end pre-existying conditions. Now insurers will have no option but raise pricing even more.

Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal Obama dick sucking fuckhead. Trump undid what never should have been done in the first place, FORCING someone to buy something. Trump didn't cut payments to anyone who was not entitled to them from Obamacare. He DID cut grants to Obamacare to help pay for people's insurance. You bitch about the debt, well that helps the debt. Or do you not really give a shit about the debt at all?

The ONLY change to Obamacare was the mandate. So anyone who doesn't have it now CHOOSE to get off.

Stick that up your Obama reamed out ass hole and suck it.

If a veteran attacks a President, the President has every right to attack him back. And being a veteran doesn't exempt him from criticism, and his military service is fair game. When you pick a fight, you ask for it.

lol OK. :)

His improvements sure have helped my son.

The problem with Obamacare is the only people who wanted to sign up for it were DACA recipients, the poor who stopped paying premiums, and people with pre-existing conditions, that Obama dumped off of their previous policies because they didn't meet new OBAMACARE standards. Imagine the fact that it cost $2,000,000,000,000.00 to create Obamacare and yet it covered less than 10 million people. For what we spent on that POS he could have given each customer a couple of million each. Nope........Obamacare wasn't designed to work. It was nothing more than a massive tax increase.

Last edited:
He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.

Rush is probably on. Better hurry in tune in to find fuel for your next dumbass post.
How ironic.
You post links over stupid stories from the worst purveyor of yellow journalism in the business, but then accuse me of being gullible.

I'm a realist.
You're a useful idiot.

Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal Obama dick sucking fuckhead. Trump undid what never should have been done in the first place, FORCING someone to buy something. Trump didn't cut payments to anyone who was not entitled to them from Obamacare. He DID cut grants to Obamacare to help pay for people's insurance. You bitch about the debt, well that helps the debt. Or do you not really give a shit about the debt at all?

The ONLY change to Obamacare was the mandate. So anyone who doesn't have it now CHOOSE to get off.

Why the gay stuff? This isn`t the place for your fantasies.

Why the gay stuff? This isn`t the place for your fantasies.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#HeteroPride.

How ironic.

I'm a realist.
You're a useful idiot.

You're a Trump Humper.

iders wer

Premiums were rising during Obama's reign of terror. Providers were bailing, all that.

But for those who want Obamacare, it is still available and they are free to purchase some.

The ACA slowed the rise of premiums. When the exchanges started, insurance companies were acting in the dark as far as the mix of buyers. It took a few years to even everything out.

If you bought insurance as an indicvdual, you did better on the exchanges.

iders wer

The ACA slowed the rise of premiums. When the exchanges started, insurance companies were acting in the dark as far as the mix of buyers. It took a few years to even everything out.

Come on it's not like it's ancient history. Premiums were going up as much as 90% in some states, providers were completely gone from others.

But as I say, if you like it so much you should buy yourself some.

iders wer

There should be a choice, millions of people want nothing to do with Obamacare, will never use it, and will never benefit from it

Government should NOT be forcing people to buy a product against their will, then financially penalize them if they don't. That is the definition of TYRANNY.

Bill Clinton dodged the draft. So did your fast assed orange buddy.
Got proof? Didn't think so.
John Kerry helped end the Vietnam War & thereby saved soldier's lives. I have news, there were atrocities.
He talked about atrocities by American soldiers, then when asked if he saw any atrocities he said that he heard about them. In other words he made baseless accusations and TRASHED AMERICAN VETERANS. And I knew you would find a way to defend him for it you fucking hypocrite.

If you took your head out of your fat ass you would know they had held a summit where soldiers from Vietnam spoke about these atrocities. Winter Soldier | Iraq Veterans Against the War Real soldiers. Their testimonies.

Forum List

Back