General Flynn goes FULL TRAITOR on America

After the American Libs literally crucified Gen. Flynn, why should Sleepy Joe demand loyalty from him for his adventures in Ukraine?
Biden obviously shouldn't expect any support from Flynn! But Flynn came out with a blockbuster and that was a bit of a surprise coming from a military hawk.
I'm sincerely hoping for as good coming out of Trump!

Trump might be a crazed psychotic crackpot but he's most likely going to be the antiwar good guy on Biden's presidential war.

Please explain how your brain converted these words into "supporting Russian WAR" --

"All that stated above, there will never be justification for this invasion or any other form of invasion. However, never forget that war results when diplomacy fails."

You ASSUMED he uses his brain for anything other than parroting leftist cult mantra.

I disagree with Flynn on this

russia has no right to a single square foot of ukraine
Hi Mac; of course Putin has no RIGHT to it and this war is on him and Neville Biden's weakness, but I agree UP TO A POINT that meaningful discussions about Russia's security concerns should have been a priority. However, would they have worked?? I guess we'll never know.

Greg

Hi Mac; of course Putin has no RIGHT to it and this war is on him and Neville Biden's weakness, but I agree UP TO A POINT that meaningful discussions about Russia's security concerns should have been a priority. However, would they have worked?? I guess we'll never know.

Greg

Neville Biden. :clap: :auiqs.jpg:

No, but YOU are.
Well; more a useful idiot than an asset. The KGB figured that if they recruited 1000 useful idiots they may get ONE useful asset!! That's about the normal ratio. That means 999 useless idiots for Western Intel to find as decoys.

Greg

Please explain how your brain converted these words into "supporting Russian WAR" --

"All that stated above, there will never be justification for this invasion or any other form of invasion. However, never forget that war results when diplomacy fails."
Because after he rattles off justification for the invasion and blames our own leaders instead of Putin, those words mean exactly jack shit.

it's sadly becoming increasingly difficult to separate the good guys from the bad and some bad actors get a pass when there should be accountability.
especially when the world sees us as the 'bad guys'.......
Ukraine isn't a member of NATO
ok, so why do NATO nations care?
Ukraine has nothing to do with American interests.
i wouldn't be so sure about that.....
They're a country our NATO allies want to defend against Russia. Which isn't a NATO ally.
why?
He is correctly pointing out that moronic foreign policy results in bad things.
that this is repetitive is what's really 'bad'

~S~

Biden did no such thing. Trump didn't do anything to impede Putin. He is too busy wishing he could do the very same thing. Many Republicans support Putin because he does not like gays or transgender people.

# countries Putin invaded while Trump was in the WH: 0
# countries Putin invaded while Biden was in the WH: 2 (so far)

Biden did no such thing. Trump didn't do anything to impede Putin. He is too busy wishing he could do the very same thing. Many Republicans support Putin because he does not like gays or transgender people.
One of the first things Trump did as President was to approve lethal arms sales to Ukraine. That was an immediate thumb in the eye of Putin right out of the gate. Bama/Biden never did that in eight years, even after Russia took Crimea.

Forum List

Back