General Flynn goes FULL TRAITOR on America

After the American Libs literally crucified Gen. Flynn, why should Sleepy Joe demand loyalty from him for his adventures in Ukraine?
I think some of Flynns buddies in Russia are about to be financially beaten with some freezing of accounts and banning those oligarchs from doing any business here. Besides, do you "Q" like MF?
He is whacked. Why do you think his military career ended so shamelessly. He was whacked then too.

Is he a Russian asset? I say...maybe. But make no mistake he is absolutely WRONG.

He says there are ''legitimate ethnic problems'' -- what a psycho. He is supporting Russian WAR

a russia. asset for highlighting how xiden failed horribly at diplomatic measures? hahaha

you dembots will do anything to deflect from your failed leader

Did Biden demand loyalty from Gen. Flynn? He's not even a government employee anymore. The only recent President to "demand loyalty" fired him.
Flynn's 2 whole weeks in and out the door. And Pence got his "18 days" nickname.
Way to go Trump. Same with so many of his "best people" went out the same door.
He set many records, you know?

Is he a Russian asset? I say...maybe. But make no mistake he is absolutely WRONG.

He says there are ''legitimate ethnic problems'' -- what a psycho. He is supporting Russian WAR

General Flynn isn't in office, he holds no position whatsoever currently in the US government. He is incapable of committing "treason" even if he wanted to.

But its interesting how uttering a negative opinion of Brandon is now considered "treason" by the Left. Shows why its so critical for those of us who value our precious 1st Amendment rights to do what we can to dispose of Biden-Harris regime.

Trump is jizzing all over himself because Zelensky if captured, will lose his life over this.

Makes ya proud don't it MAGATARD?
Biden is a murderer. Many of the politicians are the same. Either war mongers or morons who never should be elected to office. Trumps with all of the accusations Progs make, is not a murderer. Even if anything happened on his watch. He was a man of peace or made strides towards peace for 4 years.

Please explain how your brain converted these words into "supporting Russian WAR" --

"All that stated above, there will never be justification for this invasion or any other form of invasion. However, never forget that war results when diplomacy fails."

General Flynn isn't in office, he holds no position whatsoever currently in the US government. He is incapable of committing "treason" even if he wanted to.

But its interesting how uttering a negative opinion of Brandon is now considered "treason" by the Left. Shows why its so critical for those of us who value our precious 1st Amendment rights to do what we can to dispose of Biden-Harris regime.
Good fn thing Flynn isn't holding any position in Gvt. or military. Face it. Trump was beat by a guy who isn't on the Trump train. Is that why so many take Russia's side? Is attacking your neighbor unprovoked your style?
Sounds pretty shitty, you know?

Quit your sniveling. Go "Q" with Flynn.
I love how you leftards completely fall apart and resort to meaningless cartoonish bullshit when someone has your number. Keep it coming. It's great entertainment.

The thing is, y'all are stupid enough to believe that your spew makes sense.

But, yeah. It's free entertainment.

Now, give us some actual response.

I love how you leftards completely fall apart and resort to meaningless cartoonish bullshit when someone has your number. Keep it coming. It's great entertainment.

The thing is, y'all are stupid enough to believe that your spew makes sense.

But, yeah. It's free entertainment.

Now, give us some actual response.
Hey look, it's a Nazi!

Biden is a murderer. Many of the politicians are the same. Either war mongers or morons who never should be elected to office. Trumps with all of the accusations Progs make, is not a murderer. Even if anything happened on his watch. He was a man of peace or made strides towards peace for 4 years.
Biden is a murderer? How so, asswipe?

Forum List

Back