General Flynn goes FULL TRAITOR on America

:confused-84:

Biden's war? More MAGA media influence here.

And this is another example of why trying to communicate with these people is pointless.
Biden's weak PAID OFF administration made this war possible.....A non chinese/russian bought administration would not have allowed such war and there would be no such war.

Last edited:
Biden's weak PAID OFF administration made this war possible.....And non chinese/russian bought administration would not have allowed such war and there would be no such war.
Sure, this war is Biden's fault. One person on the planet.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of rapists and terrorists.

You folks sure can be ugly.

Sure, this war is Biden's fault. One person on the planet.

"You made me do it" -- the excuse of rapists and terrorists.

You folks sure can be ugly.
The US serves as the cop, the force that deters crime. Biden telling PUtin that he could invade and seize Ukraine has lead to this. It is bidens fault.... Putin did not do this shit under Trump for a reason--because Trump told putin if he tried it under him America would thump his ass. biden did the opposite and told Putin go ahead.

China is up next---so another one of our allies is going to get it...

And the NEW Axis of EVil---China, Russia, and the ME terrorists are going to keep going after nations with Biden administration allowing this nonsense to spread.

:confused-84:

Biden's war? More MAGA media influence here.

And this is another example of why trying to communicate with these people is pointless.
It wasn't me throwing around the "white supremacist" label, dumbass.

Forum List

Back