General Flynn goes FULL TRAITOR on America

You know, to fight in Biden's war. Everyone I've asked has some excuse or just flat-out refuses to answer.
What Biden's war? I'd be against that.

Who is telling you this lie? Hannity? Tucker? Alex? Levin?

You have some pretty incomplete info.

The Obama administration authorized several sales and shipments of lethal weaponry to Ukraine by private parties.

Also, he didn't withold those weapons to extort ukraine for personal gain, like the orange pile did.
you got a link showing obama sent lethal aid?

What Biden's war? I'd be against that.

Who is telling you this lie? Hannity? Tucker? Alex? Levin?
Oh, my goodness. Are you that out of touch?

I heard it from Biden himself, when he said Putin would face toothless consequences for invasion.

Oh, my goodness. Are you that out of touch?

I heard it from Biden himself, when he said Putin would face toothless consequences for invasion.
You warmongers read too much into pretty much everything. You're trained to see conspiracies and fall into paranoia.

What an awful way to go through life.

You warmongers read too much into pretty much everything. You're trained to see conspiracies and fall into paranoia.

What an awful way to go through life.
I don't support Biden's war, nor do most conservatives. This is all on liberals.

So I asked if you'd contacted your recruiter yet. Have you?

I don't support Biden's war, nor do most conservatives. This is all on liberals.

So I asked if you'd contacted your recruiter yet. Have you?
I don't support war, Rambo.

Go hide under a table. This is boring. Dismissed.

I don't support war, Rambo.

Go hide under a table. This is boring. Dismissed.
And yet, despite your petulant foot-stamping, I remain.

You don't support war? You sure do seem eager to paint all those who oppose Biden's war as white supremacists. It's like you're trying to shame people into supporting Biden's war.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this much thought. At all.

And yet, despite your petulant foot-stamping, I remain.

You don't support war? You sure do seem eager to paint all those who oppose Biden's war as white supremacists. It's like you're trying to shame people into supporting Biden's war.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this much thought. At all.
This is Putin's war asshole

White Nationalism???

If you are a hated white person and you believe in our national sovereignty, the globalists call you a white nationalist.

It is just a rhetorical tool they use to paint the majority who support this country in the worst way they can.

You see - they have different designs for us.

:confused-84:

Biden's war? More MAGA media influence here.

And this is another example of why trying to communicate with these people is pointless.

Is he a Russian asset? I say...maybe. But make no mistake he is absolutely WRONG.

He says there are ''legitimate ethnic problems'' -- what a psycho. He is supporting Russian WAR

Oh stick your bullshit Supporting Russian card where the sun doesn't shine. Flynn is right. Putin only did this because Putin could do this under BIDEN.

Forum List

Back