General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

All politicians lie, but you still got to prove it.
Obama got lie of the year.
Birther makes trump the winner Obama tapping trump gives 2nd place to trump Trump is the winner
The tapping thing is becoming true, and Obama is incapable of telling the truth I doubt his birth certificate with a social security number from a state he never lived in.
put shit in one hand and wishes in the other and see which comes true first
Gruber was right about you. You are ignorant.
who is this gruber you refer to?

Birther makes trump the winner Obama tapping trump gives 2nd place to trump Trump is the winner
The tapping thing is becoming true, and Obama is incapable of telling the truth I doubt his birth certificate with a social security number from a state he never lived in.
lol lol there is just one rightard here that's wiser
Gruber said that Obama relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare through, and you support that. Lol, you can't make this up.

Lol, nevermind you are very uninformed, but he is the guy that stated Obama relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Just think your messiah thinks your stupid, and you blindly support him. Lol

Lol, nevermind you are very uninformed, but he is the guy that stated Obama relied on the ignorance of his supporters to get obamacare passed. Just think your messiah thinks your stupid, and you blindly support him. Lol
mr knowitall obamacare is far better than what choice they had during 8 years of a republican in the wh

mr knowitall obamacare is far better than what choice they had during 8 years of a republican in the wh
Obamacare sucks most people can't afford the deductible, and it's imploding as we speak.

gruber-1024x989.jpg

56256486.jpg

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)
The General is a Fox news analyst...it comes from Fox....

And I listened to the show with him and he was full of.... ''In My Opinions, and I Thinks'', and it WAS ALL CONJECTURE and he SAID he had no inside information, this was all HIS GUESS.....

Also, he kept trying to CHANGE THE TOPIC to Hillary Clinton...gawd knows where he has been, w had 4 years of investigating Clinton straight....and the CONCLUSION was there was no law to charge her with, in the Civil Sector OF govt....Hillary was NOT Military, who have much stronger laws and he also LIED about the content of Hillary's emails...

So NO, THE JERK, is NOT trust worthy, mouthing off about the Nunes thing when he has no info....

The BULL CRAP on Fox is disgusting....always speculating and ACTING as if FACT.

And the Gen'ls point and fox, was that Nunes said there was nothing on Russia in the surveillance....

WELL DUH, that still does not mean a Trump person in trump towr was not communicating with a foreign agent being surveillanced from another country....

And if you connect the dots....it could have been Flynn communicating with the Turk's who he was a foreign agent for, or it could have been Manafort, WHO LIVES IN TRUMP TOWER conversations with the Banks in Cypress that he is alleged to have worked with, and is now under investigation for money laundering....along with Deutsche Bank...

BOTH investigations are going on and would not be a Russian being FISA'd....but another country's foreign agent so these Nunes new found crapola could be that.....

... this premise that Obama was wiretapping trump tower and trump's people illegally is BULL CRUD, Once AGAIN....

Last edited:
A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
These leakers were all in the Obama administration.
Ever heard of: "The Buck Stops Here"?
If ANYONE at ANY level within the Trump administration fucks up the FIRST person you'll blame will be President Trump.
And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!
Here's a few names that will go down in infamy in US history: Ben Rhodes/Loretta Lynch/Susan Rice/John Brennan/James Clapper.
ALL very close personal friends of Obama.

Government officials, bureaucrats, agencies owe their allegiance to the office, not the man.

Hence, what should be expected of career government employees is either to carry out the views of the President, or their resignations.

Anything less is corruption.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
If ANYONE at ANY level within the Trump administration fucks up the FIRST person you'll blame will be President Trump.
And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!
Here's a few names that will go down in infamy in US history: Ben Rhodes/Loretta Lynch/Susan Rice/John Brennan/James Clapper.

Government officials, bureaucrats, agencies owe their allegiance to the office, not the man.

Hence, what should be expected of career government employees is either to carry out the views of the President, or their resignations.

If this be treason ,make the most of it

And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!

Good attempt at appearing literate, Lil'Eddie....

But I said 'corruption'....not the only crime defined in the Constitution.

And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!

it's a hard way to go chic keeping up with your brilliance........but I'm trying

And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!

it's a hard way to go chic keeping up with your brilliance........but I'm trying

See....that's why I allow you to remain in Brooklyn, my kingdom.

And you know it!
Fucking LIB idiot!

Born there first 20 years Now on LI Went to Boys High and then U of Cincy

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)
The General is a Fox news analyst...it comes from Fox....

And I listened to the show with him and he was full of.... ''In My Opinions, and I Thinks'', and it WAS ALL CONJECTURE and he SAID he had no inside information, this was all HIS GUESS.....

Also, he kept trying to CHANGE THE TOPIC to Hillary Clinton...gawd knows where he has been, w had 4 years of investigating Clinton straight....and the CONCLUSION was there was no law to charge her with, in the Civil Sector OF govt....Hillary was NOT Military, who have much stronger laws and he also LIED about the content of Hillary's emails...

So NO, THE JERK, is NOT trust worthy, mouthing off about the Nunes thing when he has no info....

The BULL CRAP on Fox is disgusting....always speculating and ACTING as if FACT.

And the Gen'ls point and fox, was that Nunes said there was nothing on Russia in the surveillance....

WELL DUH, that still does not mean a Trump person in trump towr was not communicating with a foreign agent being surveillanced from another country....

And if you connect the dots....it could have been Flynn communicating with the Turk's who he was a foreign agent for, or it could have been Manafort, WHO LIVES IN TRUMP TOWER conversations with the Banks in Cypress that he is alleged to have worked with, and is now under investigation for money laundering....along with Deutsche Bank...

BOTH investigations are going on and would not be a Russian being FISA'd....but another country's foreign agent so these Nunes new found crapola could be that.....

... this premise that Obama was wiretapping trump tower and trump's people illegally is BULL CRUD, Once AGAIN....

Newsflash Obama was in charge.....hillary was not charged like the same reason Louis of the I. R. S. Was not indicted...

I just love your autobiographical posts.

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.

I just love your autobiographical posts.

I’d love to hear about the rest of your life, minute by minute, but I’m very busy…I have several more quarters to flip.
very interesting ,,,your loss lol

This whole argument is stupid. Why? Because it is false! Because like all things Trump he tweeted some stupidity after reading some article and he was as normal wrong. This isn't about whether Obama had him wiretapped because we know now he didn't. There was a fisa request that was denied.

The true crime here and why we need to investigate Obama and his administration was the fact that Intel was leaked from surveillance of Russians. Why was it leaked? Because some of Trumps transition team was in the surveillance. How the law works is that A AMERICAN caught up in said surveillance is to be scrubbed from it. Why? Because you need cause and a court order to spy on American citizens.

Now we know why the progressives zombies want to keep Talking about Trumps stupid asinine tweet because it subverts eyes from the real crime of who leaked and who ordered the transcribing of Americans in a surveillance of a foreign entity without a court order.

YET explain to me you retarded Trumpers why you and him stupidly double down on defending a tweet we all KNOW is wrong?

How the law works is that A AMERICAN caught up in said surveillance is to be scrubbed from it. Why? Because you need cause and a court order to spy on American citizens.

Now we know why the progressives zombies want to keep Talking about Trumps stupid asinine tweet because it subverts eyes from the real crime of who leaked and who ordered the transcribing of Americans in a surveillance of a foreign entity without a court order.

You're crying that the police set up a drunk driving roadblock, and Donald Trumps associates kept getting caught in it. Now you scream they should have been let go.

Forum List

Back