🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

General McInerney Says Obama Was 'Heavily Listening to What Was Going on in the Trump Campaign'

A former general weighs in on Obama spying on Trump

GUILTY of the espionage act.

Lt. Gen. Thomas Mcinerney weighed in on Devin Nunes' bombshell revelations that said the Trump team were being spied on by the NSA/CIA -- and it wasn't Russia related. The whole cover for the surveillance was supposed to be because Trump had a bunch of Ivans working for him, but that simply wasn't the case, or the concern, inside the Obama White House.

McInerney believes when all of the evidence comes out, Obama will rue the day he decided to spy on Trump. Moreover, he said the democrats are chimping out and fabricating a Russian spy novel in order to avoid Trump investigating the Clinton server and how both Hillary and Obama violated the espionage act, a crime punishable by heavy fines and up to 10 years in prison.
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

Mcinerney is nothing but a Fox shill and mouthpiece. I watched the video. Everything he says is supposition. As you would expect from such a Fake News site
McInerney is rarely on Fox any more. Gen. Jack Keane is and he is a super guy.

That is true. However, he can ask his AG (who he appointed after all), and that AG can then make the request. See how that works. For someone who is thinking about higher education you sure have a hard time with critical thinking.

It's actually more stringent than that, the Prez must put it in writing.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.
and the current president doesn't?? and he's been there 70 days? and already under fbi investigation already hiding info from the public ? get a clue westy your boy and the russians are thicker than thieves

A fake FBI investigation you clown. Like I stated previously the FBI can indict a rock if it chooses too. Morons like you scream to the high heavens about how evil the trumpster is but he has yet to do anything that is worthy of your vitriol. You asshats, on the other hand, ARE DOING criminal shit. Just like the fuckin nazi's, who you resemble ever more every day.
westy a typical republican can't tolerate the truth everyone lies but repubs

Nope. pubs lie just like everybody else. The difference is they at least will call their side out for lying. The Dems don't.

This is who the so called Russian Hacker was and who also planted the false ping on a Trump Tower Server and The Russian Bank Server.

Hacker & Phd Cyber Security expert Dr. Camp: Hillary Clinton's Primary IT Consultant.

This is who Dr Camp is. She is your Russian Hacker.

L Jean Camp - Google Search

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Russian Bank Claims Trump Server Story May Have Been a Hoax

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

Russian bank: Contact from Trump server ‘may be work of hacker’

It was this radical feminist and Clinton fanatic who created all of this in coordination with the Obama Regime to use as leverage to engage in surveillance on The Trump Team.

Nice Felony Fishing Expeditions that caught nothing but Obama, Clinton and The DNC and their Seditious plants In Our Intelligence Community.

Way to go dumbass Liberals.

You just can't play fair, can you?

What a pack of hoakum! Trump has been the one to claim the election was rigged from the beginning. He would know because he rigged it.

Hope your tin foil hat isn't getting overused. Sometimes they just wear out and the insanity gets through. I'd have that checked.

Hillary and the fake media are the ones who were outraged when Trump said he wouldn't automatically concede that the election was legitimate.

Obama got lie of the year.

Really? Trump got that hands down...when he said he would not back any plan to cut Medicaid, Medicare, or Social Security. He sold that one out in no time.
So Trump single handedly could've solved the problems in obamacare? Is that what you are telling me?

He shouldn't let his mouth write checks his ass can't cash.
Like those shovel ready jobs Obama said he was gonna take care of?
You can keep your doctor if you want to lie?
If you like your insurance you can keep it, lie?
Insurance rates will decrease by $2500 a year lie?
You mean those type of lies Obama's ass couldn't cash?
Republicans did us wrong on obamacare, but not really. Without getting totally rid of it. You democrats still own that failure.

I'm not a Democrat...and the ones owning failure now are the Republicans that had 7 years to have a replacement plan ready to put in place when they got the power to do so... and after 2 months have just "given up" on fixing the problem they say is a complete failure. If Obamacare is a complete failure... then they are not just giving up on fixing health care, they are giving up on the American citizens. End of story.
No, not one Democrat would vote to change it. And the republicans couldn't agree on a fix. So no democrats still own it.

If the Prez were actually following the law that is true. However we have ample evidence that shows obummer felt he was above the law.

I would agree but the Court would require the paper.

That doesn't matter to the people that hate Obama. They think he is a master puppeteer that is behind any and everything nefarious in this country, and that he never follows the laws... and Lord knows what else. I'm surprised I haven't read that he was behind the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assassination, the sinking of the Lusitania... the fall of the Alamo...
Do you believe Obama lied repeatedly?
no no lies mistakes trying to do things repubs cut him off from doing
All those lies about obamacare was done with the democrats controlling both houses. Try again.

I would agree but the Court would require the paper.

That doesn't matter to the people that hate Obama. They think he is a master puppeteer that is behind any and everything nefarious in this country, and that he never follows the laws... and Lord knows what else. I'm surprised I haven't read that he was behind the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assassination, the sinking of the Lusitania... the fall of the Alamo...

All politicians lie, but you still got to prove it.
Birther makes trump the winner Obama tapping trump gives 2nd place to trump Trump is the winner
The tapping thing is becoming true, and Obama is incapable of telling the truth I doubt his birth certificate with a social security number from a state he never lived in.

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..

Last edited:
McInerney is one of the most respected people inside the beltway and if he spoke up then Obama is in deep doodoo.

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

There was likely no "wiretap" involved. You need to know the diff between the legal and tech details of a "wiretap" and using data from that City in the MiddleofNowhereUtah which performs "bulk domestic collection" on a PRE-authorized FISA warrant that requires NO additional judicial review to flag, analyze, transcript, and distribute such data. Obama BROADENED the 50 or 60 people who HAD THAT authority just prior to leaving office.

That's the discussion here. 96% of leadership in DC LOVES that Big Brother system and would never tell the American people DIRECTLY if it WERE turned into a political weapon. But many now, like Nunes, McInerny, and recently the ex-chair of the House Comm. on Intel -- Hoekstra -- have used carefully parsed statements that TELL YOU THAT -- if you know the terminology and the way that things work. You need to listen more carefully. Your Civil Liberties and your country is at stake here.

Last edited:
Are the Dems and the Deep State willing to take this to a Civil War?

The Dem Party had become outright hostile.

That's of course the danger of telling the American People that an Intel capability was turned into a political weapon. So EITHER -- you'll never know the outcome here. OR -- it WILL GO nuclear and the blackmail between sides will be abundantly clear..

The only evidence I have seen of Collusion to change the outcome of the Election was between The DNC, Clinton, Obama, and his Intelligence Community Cronies!

That's of course the danger of telling the American People that an Intel capability was turned into a political weapon. So EITHER -- you'll never know the outcome here. OR -- it WILL GO nuclear and the blackmail between sides will be abundantly clear..

The only evidence I have seen of Collusion to change the outcome of the Election was between The DNC, Clinton, Obama, and his Intelligence Community Cronies!

Seems to be a lot of dangerous pranks being pulled on maybe both sides. Certainly, "the Russians are coming" could just as easily apply to the biz dealings on the Dem side including Podesta's lobbying for the Russian SuperBank during the election and constant Clinton Fndtn efforts to LIBERATE the Russian economy from the oligarchs and make trade deals more easily for the CGI biz partners. The smoke around Manafort is the SAME smoke around Podesta. They COMPETED for various Ukranian jobs.

So -- you always accuse your competition of doing shit that you've done. You see ATT (and others) doing that in their ads. It's kind of a pre-emptive strike to keep the other side from USING the argument.

Seems to be a lot of dangerous pranks being pulled on maybe both sides. Certainly, "the Russians are coming" could just as easily apply to the biz dealings on the Dem side including Podesta's lobbying for the Russian SuperBank during the election and constant Clinton Fndtn efforts to LIBERATE the Russian economy from the oligarchs and make trade deals more easily for the CGI biz partners. The smoke around Manafort is the SAME smoke around Podesta. They COMPETED for various Ukranian jobs.

So -- you always accuse your competition of doing shit that you've done. You see ATT (and others) doing that in their ads. It's kind of a pre-emptive strike to keep the other side from USING the argument.
This is who the so called Russian Hacker was and who also planted the false ping on a Trump Tower Server and The Russian Bank Server.

Hacker & Phd Cyber Security expert Dr. Camp: Hillary Clinton's Primary IT Consultant.

Hillary Clinton donor pushed Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by FBI

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI | D.C. Watchdog

It was this radical feminist and Clinton fanatic who created all of this in coordination with the Obama Regime to use as leverage to engage in surveillance on The Trump Team.

Nice Felony Fishing Expeditions that caught nothing but Obama, Clinton and The DNC and their Seditious plants In Our Intelligence Community.

That's new to me. Alpha Bank is not SberBank. SberBank was a Russian client picked up in October by the Podesta Group that controls a full 30% of all Russian assets. Don't know about connections to the Russian mob (oligarchs) for etiher of these. But CLEARLY, the Dems made Russia the boogeyman because the Clinton Foundation and Obama were determined to liberate Russian trade and biz from the oligarchs and their tight ties to the Kremlin.

zerohedge?

:lol:

I'm sick and tired of juvenile "impeaching of the source" without the effort to even TRY to corroborate it.. If you had taken your lazy worthless troll ass to the link -- you would have heard Gen McInerny say this in the flesh. You and your leftist buds don't have a fucking prayer of understanding this dance if you ignore the carefully parsed ways that these leaders are AVOIDING the actual source and methods to spy on Team Trump during the campaign and the transition period. Doesn't seem like you a give a fuck that this could be the LARGEST EVER abuse of our awesome Intel capabilities or that the PATRIOT Act "Domestic Bulk Collection" system or other Intel sources.

Your country is virtually at stake here. It's a VERY dangerous precedent. Makes WaterGate look like shoplifting a bar of soap..
Grow up, flacaltenn and stop being a goon ideologue. "zerohedge" by itself is worthless unless there is a verifiable source. Every media outlet had to be cross checked. You are partisan, and everything you aregue, like zerodheadge and infowars and breitbart, must be checked. The time will come when all the info is released and you will have egg all over your face. So step off. :)

and the current president doesn't?? and he's been there 70 days? and already under fbi investigation already hiding info from the public ? get a clue westy your boy and the russians are thicker than thieves

A fake FBI investigation you clown. Like I stated previously the FBI can indict a rock if it chooses too. Morons like you scream to the high heavens about how evil the trumpster is but he has yet to do anything that is worthy of your vitriol. You asshats, on the other hand, ARE DOING criminal shit. Just like the fuckin nazi's, who you resemble ever more every day.
westy a typical republican can't tolerate the truth everyone lies but repubs

Nope. pubs lie just like everybody else. The difference is they at least will call their side out for lying. The Dems don't.
which one called trump out on his birther charges that lasted 5 years? or his I'm going to show my tax returns?

It doesn't matter how respected someone is, if they are quoting a falsehood. Obama didn't wiretap Trump or spy on his cabinet members... his cabinet members were contacting people who were under surveillance. This isn't rocket science... the only laws broken were the people that identified their voices and leaked it, and that wasn't Obama.
You in on the wiretapping, Cap'n Knowledge? McNerney doesn't lie and neither does Gen. Jack Keane. Two men I'd trust with my life. Not so that Kenyan feller.

You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying... Nunes flat out said that Obama didn't wiretap Trump Tower and Trump. End of story, period.
I know who said what and if McInerney says Obama was heavily into wire tapping you can take that to the bank.

A President CAN'T request a wiretap. Sorry... this is a non-story. People respected Judge Nap, and look what he said and did. Now he lost his on-air place.

There was likely no "wiretap" involved. You need to know the diff between the legal and tech details of a "wiretap" and using data from that City in the MiddleofNowhereUtah which performs "bulk domestic collection" on a PRE-authorized FISA warrant that requires NO additional judicial review to flag, analyze, transcript, and distribute such data. Obama BROADENED the 50 or 60 people who HAD THAT authority just prior to leaving office.

That's the discussion here. 96% of leadership in DC LOVES that Big Brother system and would never tell the American people DIRECTLY if it WERE turned into a political weapon. But many now, like Nunes, McInerny, and recently the ex-chair of the House Comm. on Intel -- Hoekstra -- have used carefully parsed statements that TELL YOU THAT -- if you know the terminology and the way that things work. You need to listen more carefully. Your Civil Liberties and your country is at stake here.
guess who that liars punishment quote refers to,,,,, Hint,,,He's in our WH OR playing golf in Florida

Birther makes trump the winner Obama tapping trump gives 2nd place to trump Trump is the winner
The tapping thing is becoming true, and Obama is incapable of telling the truth I doubt his birth certificate with a social security number from a state he never lived in.
put shit in one hand and wishes in the other and see which comes true first

Gruber was right about you. You are ignorant.

Gruber was right about you. You are ignorant.
lol lol there is just one rightard here that's wiser

Forum List

Back