General Wes Clark in 2007: "and Finishing Off, Iran"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Is anyone believing this Mossad sht-show? Clark called it right on the money in 2007, use America to fight Israel's enemies.

"This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

Is anyone believing this Mossad sht-show? Clark called it right on the money in 2007, use America to fight Israel's enemies.

"This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran."

So you wasted all of that time to show that Wesley Clark is a dumbass and almost got us into WWIII in Bosnia?

We didn't invade Iraq until 18 months after 9/11 an it had nothing to do with 9/11.

Iraq is where my daughter's unit just spent a deployment training Iraq's army how to fight ISIS.
We have not invaded Syria except the extreme western areas that Syria did not even control anyway!

We have not invaded Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, or Sudan.

Shit show is dead on! Clark is a shit show from day one. Everyone in the military hates his guts!

Oh, I see you are still using your photo-shopped avatar. What a dumbass!

Clark would have been a better nominee than Kerry.

Clark would have been a better nominee than Kerry.

My cat would have been a better nominee than Kerry!

So you wasted all of that time to show that Wesley Clark is a dumbass and almost got us into WWIII in Bosnia?

We didn't invade Iraq until 18 months after 9/11 an it had nothing to do with 9/11.

Iraq is where my daughter's unit just spent a deployment training Iraq's army how to fight ISIS.
We have not invaded Syria except the extreme western areas that Syria did not even control anyway!

Shit show is dead on! Clark is a shit show from day one. Everyone in the military hates his guts!

Clark didn't say ground invasion he said regime change.

Not photoshopped avatar go to 2:08 in this video about kiss. He also held hands. Custom among men there. I knew girl who's father was in state dept. she said that's normal.

Last edited:

Not photoshopped avatar go to 2:08 in this video about kiss. He also held hands. Custom among men there. I knew girl who's father was in state dept. she said that's normal.

Watch your own fucking video, dipshit! He said no such thing. I just watched it for the second time! He was dead wrong!

The picture is photoshopped because they did not kiss mouth to mouth as your picture shows, dumbass! Why are you lying?

The photoshopping is readily apparent because the true images are out there. In that shot, President Bush's nose is in the foreground, but the King's chin is in the foreground. That would be impossible unless President Bush was holding his head almost sideways.

Holding hands is a custom. The French kiss also.

Last edited:

Watch your own fucking video, dipshit! He said no such thing. I just watched it for the second time! He was dead wrong!

The picture is photoshopped because they did not kiss mouth to mouth as your picture shows, dumbass! Why are you lying?

The photoshopping is readily apparent because the true images are out there. In that shot, President Bush's nose is in the foreground, but the King's chin is in the foreground. That would be impossible unless President Bush was holding his head almost sideways.

Why are you changing the subject? We have a four star general who told us a war with Iran was planned all along. That is the point.

the military/etc always PLANS for wars/etc--this doesn't mean it's an order
....there are always PLANS for all kinds of off the wall/weird/standard/etc operations
....you must have 0 knowledge on the military

Why are you changing the subject? We have a four star general who told us a war with Iran was planned all along. That is the point.

We have plans to invade and destroy every nation on this planet, dumbass!

Besides, the part of my post you ignored is the answer. Clark said no such thing and it did not happen as you described.

When did the US attack Lebanon? When did we attack Sudan? We attacked and killed terrorists in lots of countries. You simply cannot answer a question that should be obvious if it were true!

Besides, the part of my post you ignored is the answer. Clark said no such thing and it did not happen as you described.

When did the US attack Lebanon? When did we attack Sudan? We attacked and killed terrorists in lots of countries. You simply cannot answer a question that should be obvious if it were true!

Clark said it, now you're being a dumbass again.Twit

Say what you will about Clark but he wasn't wrong.

He was absolutely wrong. What did he get right?

So far Iraq, Syria and Libya are scratched off the list, we are saber rattling with N. Korea and Iran. We have troops in Sudan and Somalia. You don't pay attention well do you?

Libya and Syria were never attacked by the US except during the Obama administration, even if you think attacking troops attempting to take over Syria to be an attack on Syria itself. We actually were helping Russia to keep Assad in power.

We have reduced our exercises in NK to get them to negotiate. Iran is the one saber rattling, not us. You say we have troops in Somalia and Sudan? Where did you dream this up?

You are about as correct as Clark was! Wrong, wrong, wrong, and then you were wrong again!

Did you have a point or is posting a video all you are capable of doing?

Clark said it, now you're being a dumbass again.Twit

Quote the words Clark said in the video and compare them to your claim. They are quite different because you are a dumbass!

Did you have a point or is posting a video all you are capable of doing?

I'm one handed most of the time. The other one is generally occupied on The Other Web.

Forum List

Back