Generation Z is Running for Office

God no........ As a Gen Z myself, the thought of idiots my age running for office is frightening. Let me remind you that this is the generation that is glued to Tik Tok, adore douchebag youtubers and do the floss.
Piffle. Not all are like that, and the majority of humanity are idiots anyway. So think positive and check out the site.

Piffle. Not all are like that, and the majority of humanity are idiots anyway. So think positive and check out the site.
You do not know how it is with most of these kids, it's terrifying. Trust me, I know.

Unfortunately I do not have the will or the intelligence it would take to run for office. I'll just stick to my plan of working blue collar jobs.

You do not know how it is with most of these kids, it's terrifying. Trust me, I know.

Unfortunately I do not have the will or the intelligence it would take to run for office. I'll just stick to my plan of working blue collar jobs.
Those running the site are Gen Z who did run and did win.

Hopefully the silly majority of Z gen do not vote - right?

God no........ As a Gen Z myself, the thought of idiots my age running for office is frightening. Let me remind you that this is the generation that is glued to Tik Tok, adore douchebag youtubers and do the floss.

Because the Boomers have done such a phenomenal job.....

---Bernie Sanders Has Commanding Lead Over Biden Among Gen Z Voters---

We really don't want to elect people from Generation Z.

Because the Boomers have done such a phenomenal job.....
No, they suck just like other humans will and do.

As someone that has raised a Z. . . I can tell you, him, his girlfriend, his friends. . . etc. They, more than the millennials, Gen X, Boomers, etc. are more Red Pilled than any generation before them.

In fact, I had never heard that term Black Pilled before Gen Z came of age. . .

They only suck, because they are more aware than any other, how we are under a technocratic dictatorship. . . they have many of the same characteristics of the E. Germany, Soviet, and Cuban citizenry. . their realistic about the government, the corporate power, and their place in the world.

Them, more than any generation have taken all the covid bullshit in stride, they are all natural born nihilists.

It actually makes me sad when I hear about the destruction of their generation. . .

,o1 a1-2.jpg

Generation Z could ruin America.

---The Republican Party has lost Gen. Z. The generation, of which there are 67 million members in the U.S., were born between 1995 and 2010.---
---Gen. Z came of age in the era of Trump––and they overwhelmingly view him unfavorably.---

Forum List

Back