George Clooney Gay Rumors

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Clooney out of the closet.

Some ridiculous answer to an equally ridiculous question on Quora? All of it anonymous. Fucker, you need to get a life...

I'm not saying he is or isn't, because I don't know. And guess what? Neither do you...

Who gives a shit?

He stopped being a interesting actor once he took on the whole refined man act. Movies he chose after that were boring and he was boring in them. He took his role in oceans 11 too serious and tried to be that in real life. Then he became a douche his California is so ahead of the rest of the country speech at some awards show.

He was 10x better on Roseanne, attack of the killer tomatoes and from dusk till dawn than anything he has done in the past 15 years.

Besides, gays don't need anymore attention. They have way too much as it is now.

And Quora? Jesus Christ man. You may have well asked a magic 8 ball and posted the results.

He always plays a huge womenizer in his crappy C movies.

I think the part he plays that he likes best is the one where he plays a rich guy. His net worth is around $550 million. Not just as an actor but in real estate holdings and his own brand of tequila.

Gay or not, he is doing very well.

I personally don't give a rip.
I liked Clooney in "Solaris" and "Men who Stare At Goats".

But if I ever find out that Clint Eastwood is gay, I'm going to jump off a high bridge somewhere wearing an alpaca hair pancho and holding my favorite revolver. 😒

I personally don't give a rip.
I liked Clooney in "Solaris" and "Men who Stare At Goats".

But if I ever find out that Clint Eastwood is gay, I'm going to jump off a high bridge somewhere wearing an alpaca hair pancho and holding my favorite revolver. 😒

Men Who Stare At Goats was hilarious!

Men Who Stare At Goats was hilarious!
It was also loosely based on Project Stargate, an entirely real government project which sought to weaponize clairvoyance and remote viewing. I had some obvious clairvoyant abilities noted by family members as early as the age of 4, which lasted until I was in my late 20's and then seemed to fade away. I won't go into anecdotal detail in this thread, but I'll just say that I fervently believe that I was watched for years and was occasionally used as a guinea pig in that project. I grew up in a town famous for UFO-type phenomena....but I think it was Uncle Sam all the while.

Last edited:
I don't buy it. Yeah, Cloontang is a typical leftist Hollywood schmuck. But you can literally smell the pussy on him through the TV when watching his movies. He is a Tang Hound.

Clooney out of the closet.

Joyful?

On the plus side: He is an entertaining actor.

On the negative side: He is a rabid lib.

I don’t give a damn about his sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back