George H.W. Bush has died

Sad to hear.

The last Republican to not be batshit crazy. Respected around the world. Knew enough to not invade Iraq. Worked with Democrats.

wp-baby-Bush-George473.jpg
God speed Mr president.

View attachment 231984

Sad to hear.

The last Republican to not be batshit crazy. Respected around the world. Knew enough to not invade Iraq. Worked with Democrats.
In other words, he was a loyal friend, not particularly political, but too trusting.
I respected him, but he was the reason Bill Clinton got into the White House, which started us down this terrible path we are currently in. Without Bush we wouldn't have Trump.
Think about it.

All the good intentions in the world won't change the world.

Just saw a news alert on FOX that George H,W, Bush has passed away.
Former President George H.W. Bush Dies at 94
Read my lips "No more Bushes".. The liberal media was swooning over the Bush dynasty, yet every time a Bush was in, they attacked him for the Republican(not conservative) that he was. Establishment Republicans are liberal lites, tired of them. May he burn in hell with the Kennedy's.
He was once asked if he was a conservative and he answered "Yes, but I`m not a fanatic about it". He stood tall after the gun nuts blew up the Federal building in OK and he renounced his lifetime NRA membership. I never voted for him but always respected him.
Lol
Because he was a one world government piece of shit...

Sad to hear.

In other words, he was a loyal friend, not particularly political, but too trusting.
I respected him, but he was the reason Bill Clinton got into the White House, which started us down this terrible path we are currently in. Without Bush we wouldn't have Trump.
Think about it.

I blame Ross Perot for Bill Clinton.

Sad to hear.

Think about it.

It was Clarence..the liberals had a shit fit over a black consevative..

Reagan was a real American, but Bush was pulling most of the strings in his time by manipulation. There was really 12-15 years of Bush. He wrote NAFTA.

Bush had Reagan shot just 70 days into his presidency.

America is already ahead of the curve with Trump, but there's 40 years of bad-doing to undo...starting with H.W. Bush.

Reagan was a disaster of a Potus. the only reason Bush had to raise taxes was due to him. There is no comparison, Bush Sr was 10 times the man Reagan was.

"i feel like i've lost a friend this morning. we used to go on trips all over the country...he knew the name of country GOP chairmen...nothing was too small for him...he would write notes to people you've never heard of...an incredible personal touch" - Juan Williams

George HW Bush gave his son George a lot of love, as George attests, and this inspired him to be great in life.

when folks were sayin Barbara Bush should dye her hair, he told her he likes her the way she is

"i feel like i've lost a friend this morning. we used to go on trips all over the country...he knew the name of country GOP chairmen...nothing was too small for him...he would write notes to people you've never heard of...an incredible personal touch" - Juan Williams

George HW Bush gave his son George a lot of love, as George attests, and this inspired him to be great in life.

when folks were sayin Barbara Bush should dye her hair, he told her he likes her the way she is

Nice avatar, bro. That guy would beat the traitorous Bushes to a pulp with a big stick.

Flew 58 combat missions and was shot down in WWII

Nice avatar, bro. That guy would beat the traitorous Bushes to a pulp with a big stick.
maybe. all my avatars are nice!

Forum List

Back