George Santos Worked at DISH Network

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Instead of working on his M.B.A. and graduating "in the top 1% of his class", he was actually working for DISH Network for $15.00 an hour in "customer care".

How could the NY GOP not investigate this guy at all? They had 2 years and did nothing.

Its up to the political opposition to investigate, not up to Santos' own people.

Why didn't the Democrats investigate?

Although it is ridiculous to think how much of a fit that the D's are having over Santos' exaggerations.

A lie about working for Dish Network hardly compared with Biden's lie that no one who earns less than 400k will have to pay more taxes, or Obama's lies about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Those lies are a lot more consequential than a minor politician embellishing his resume a little bit.

Its up to the political opposition to investigate, not up to Santos' own people.

Why didn't the Democrats investigate?

Although it is ridiculous to think how much of a fit that the D's are having over Santos' exaggerations.

A lie about working for Dish Network hardly compared with Biden's lie that no one who earns less than 400k will have to pay more taxes, or Obama's lies about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

Those lies are a lot more consequential than a minor politician embellishing his resume a little bit.

No offense, but you are monumentally ignorant.

Hopefully they remove Santos because just maybe it sets a precedent.

If it does, nearly all in Congress need to resign. The potus must too!!! He’s been lying about his record since the 1980s.

Exactly.

Minor White Lies like Rep. Santos is accused of aren't nearly as important as what he will be doing in office.

Who really cares whether the fellow worked for Dish, or if he misspoke and was actually in college?

Does it make a difference to libs if he is Jewish or Hindu or Pastafarian?

How do Santos' sexual practices or lack thereof qualify or disqualify him for office?

All sort of extraneous and irrelevant data in my view.

Exactly.

Minor White Lies like Rep. Santos is accused of aren't nearly as important as what he will be doing in office.

Who really cares whether the fellow worked for Dish, or if he misspoke and was actually in college?

How do Santos' sexual practices or lack thereof qualify or disqualify him for office?

Apparently they’ve forgotten about this golden oldie.

Exactly.

Ok, maybe in batches of one or two and once in a while some white lies can be ignored.
But an entire resume of lies? Fiction? Yeah, the guy is a scumbag.

That being said, he was duly elected by his constituents and should serve his term. The voters
of his district will have a chance to vote on him again in 2024.

Since he is not my representative, I have no stake in this particular game. However, it just cements for
me that the Republican party is done, at least as a governing body. Again, if the Senate map didn't break
in their favor in 2024, I'd say we were looking at the end of the Republican party. Fine by me. :)

Ok, maybe in batches of one or two and once in a while some white lies can be ignored.

That being said, he was duly elected by his constituents and should serve his term. The voters

Since he is not my representative, I have no stake in this particular game. However, it just cements for
me that the Republican party is done, at least as a governing body. Again, if the Senate map didn't break
in their favor in 2024, I'd say we were looking at the end of the Republican party. Fine by me. :)

No, we're told every four years that one of the parties is on the way out and it's all over with. But, they come back like a case of herpes every time.

Joe must be sent to a third world nation as a slave digging what he promotes. So many people suffering and dying because of elite acked people like Joe. The Chinese slaves making products for us are smarter than Joe and many of us.

Instead of working on his M.B.A. and graduating "in the top 1% of his class", he was actually working for DISH Network for $15.00 an hour in "customer care".

How could the NY GOP not investigate this guy at all? They had 2 years and did nothing.

Go do some research on the multiple lies Joe Biden told about his academic achievements that never happened. This has been common knowledge for decades, but nothing ever happened to him.

Go do some research on the multiple lies Joe Biden told about his academic achievements that never happened. This has been common knowledge for decades, but nothing ever happened to him.
Or just watch the video in post #9 above.

In 2024, if Rep. Santos decides to run for reelection, the voters will indeed have a chance to vote for or against him. Although maybe the Republicans might just choose to nominate someone else..

BTW, if Santos is a failure in Congress, I hope the GOP nominates someone better.

Forum List

Back