George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

George Will lost his conservative roots years ago.. He's more Liberal than Conservative and has been for a long time.

^ Who didn't see this coming? :D

Of course the same "conservative" posters voted for Romney...

The "principles" of the conservatives bend with the wind.

BS. That is an insult to the conservatives with principles that did not vote for Romney. Being a liberal does not make you an expert on conservatives.

BS. That is an insult to the conservatives with principles that did not vote for Romney. Being a liberal does not make you an expert on conservatives.

come on Brown lighten up

we love to tell Dems and libs what they think and why that is so

You're right. It is.

I'm not saying your principles are wrong. I am saying that your principles may have costs you a suitable substitute. By the same token, anyone who thinks Obama is some paragon of liberalism doesn't know the meaning of the word.

You're right. It is.

I'm not saying your principles are wrong. I am saying that your principles may have costs you a suitable substitute. By the same token, anyone who thinks Obama is some paragon of liberalism doesn't know the meaning of the word.
Anyone who thinks Obama is a "paragon" of anything doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

the real question is you as a christian, a so-called christian how many are you going to take in ???cand we put you down for a even dozen??? you know thos dozen tax right offs ...
now have I answered your question why should we ??? shouldn't you we ask George Will that question??? and just think you can take those dozen kids and raise the as republicans ... then see them vote for democraste when they grow up...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back