George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

That is exactly right, Esmeralda, and thank you for the Scriptures that really drive the point home the way it should be.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood shall be upon them." - Leviticus 20:13.

How do you want to square that one?

Your Bible also says adulterers should be stoned to death. You cool with that one too? Why do you guys ignore certain parts of the Bible and cling like crazy to others?

:banghead:

Why do people insist on trying to be experts on topics that they have no knowledge of?
Quintessential example of irony.

Really? What exactly am I claiming to be an expert on? You're the one spouting scripture while not being a Christian, nor understanding what that means.

You need to go on ignore. I see you are a reincarnation of a poster who used to be on this board. One who was as much of an insantity case and troll as you are. Your posting style and the content of your posts give you away. :bye1:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in.

Matthew 25:35
Peach,

Your implicit intention is unquestionably noble. But while the "I" in your Biblical example implies one single individual the example we are confronted with at the southern border involves what in reality is an overwhelming We, not an easily manageable, "I." And even if we did extend ourselves to accommodate these tens of thousands of Central American refugees, do you realize what a message that would send to the World's suffering millions?

Back in the 1970s, a couple of enterprising New York City vagrants equipped with spray bottles of window cleaner and squeegees moved through lanes of cars stopped at long delay red lights looking for dirty windshields. I remember those two guys. They hung out at the exit from the Brooklyn Bridge at Canal Street and would ask if you wanted your windshield washed. I always handed them a quarter from my toll-coin holder, whether I needed their impromptu service or not.

Evidently I wasn't the only one who tipped these fellows because it wasn't long before there were four of them, then eight, then they started popping up wherever there were long-delay traffic lights. Then some of them started getting aggressive. Rather than solicit a tip for cleaning a windshield these "squeegee bums" would spray dirty water on a windshield and demand an advance tip for wiping it off.

The "squeegee bums" eventually numbered in the hundreds and became such a problem Mayor Giuliani had a special squad of police assigned to dispersing or arresting them.

this administration are traitors in my book

not only are they not protecting our boarders (which they took an oath to do) they are aiding and abetting this invasion

It's sick to watch it but if the people don't SPEAK UP

"We have 3,141 counties, that's 20 per county" is a preposterous reason for admitting diseased illegal gang members and illegal aliens. Will might be pandering to some demographic he has in his mind but he is wrong. No wonder he shocked the panel.

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

The question liberals are afraid to answer:

Why weren't these children rushing our borders in 2008?

Exactly, and why don't they care Mexico is helping them get here?
and how did this administration KNOW in January this was going to happen?

this whole thing stinks to high heaven. but people don't seem to care

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in.

Matthew 25:35
Peach,

Your implicit intention is unquestionably noble. But while the "I" in your Biblical example implies one single individual the example we are confronted with at the southern border involves what in reality is an overwhelming We, not an easily manageable, "I." And even if we did extend ourselves to accommodate these tens of thousands of Central American refugees, do you realize what a message that would send to the World's suffering millions?

Back in the 1970s, a couple of enterprising New York City vagrants equipped with spray bottles of window cleaner and squeegees moved through lanes of cars stopped at long delay red lights looking for dirty windshields. I remember those two guys. They hung out at the exit from the Brooklyn Bridge at Canal Street and would ask if you wanted your windshield washed. I always handed them a quarter from my toll-coin holder, whether I needed their impromptu service or not.

Evidently I wasn't the only one who tipped these fellows because it wasn't long before there were four of them, then eight, then they started popping up wherever there were long-delay traffic lights. Then some of them started getting aggressive. Rather than solicit a tip for cleaning a windshield these "squeegee bums" would spray dirty water on a windshield and demand an advance tip for wiping it off.

The "squeegee bums" eventually numbered in the hundreds and became such a problem Mayor Giuliani had a special squad of police assigned to dispersing or arresting them.

Yup, that damn WE. C'mon, Jesus, that would be cray cray.

Attachments

• 51.4 KB · Views: 54
Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

Mathew 19:14

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Statue of Liberty

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

USMB Conservatives:

Let the little buggers eat cake.
They are NOT knocking on our door, they are climbing through the rear window.

However, since you are so welcoming, they can sleep in your room.

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

Mathew 19:14

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Statue of Liberty

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

USMB Conservatives:

Let the little buggers eat cake.
They are NOT knocking on our door, they are climbing through the rear window.

However, since you are so welcoming, they can sleep in your room.

they aren't going to take any in, they just expect everyone else to pay for their room and board..Democrats needs bodies to replace all those aborted and to carry his OSCAMCare.
also they can be brainwashed in who to vote for..the whole thing is ugly and so transparent

If they were white French-speaking refugees fleeing from Canada, fuckheads like you would welcome them with beer and probably a blow job.

If they were white French-speaking refugees fleeing from Canada,

Is there anything wrong with that? You seem to be operating under this bizarre notion that preferring similarity is wrong or evil or dysfunctional or immoral or something along those lines.

Why did we spend over 2 TRILLION on Iraq?
That is a very good question and I've read and heard about a dozen different answers to it, each of which appears structured around one partisan posture or another.

I personally believe Bush was installed as President by a plutocratic shadow government which is determined to assume full control of this Nation by eliminating the powerful middle class by bankrupting it, which Bush quite obviously intended to do. One example being his literally tossing out cellophane-wrapped packages of hundred dollar bills to contractors in Iraq by the plane-load. Iraq was the major step in the direction of the task he was positioned to perform.

Bush was the obedient puppet of the One Percent -- his "base."

Last edited:
It's what Obama calls a "man caused disaster". Obama is the man who caused it.
Actually Ronald Reagan caused it with his destabilizing activities in the same three countries these refugees are leaving; Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador. Oliver North was his main hit man in those operations.

Why did we spend over 2 TRILLION on Iraq?
That is a very good question and I've read and heard about a dozen different answers to it, each of which appears structured around one partisan posture or another.

I personally believe Bush was installed as President by a plutocratic shadow government which is determined to assume full control of this Nation by eliminating the powerful middle class by bankrupting it, which Bush quite obviously intended to do. One example being his literally tossing out cellophane-wrapped packages of hundred dollar bills to contractors in Iraq by the plane-load. Iraq was the major step in the direction of the task he was positioned to perform.

Bush was the obedient puppet of the One Percent -- his "base."

Bullshit. The democrats were for it before they were against it before they ran it. Both parties wanted these wars and both parties are continuing to keep us fighting in the ME. We've been there 13years now and we are not leaving, why is that?

They are illegal aliens, not refugees.

If they are fleeing danger, they are refugees. Just because you hate them doesn't mean you can deny their plight.

At that point, Fox News host Chris Wallace interrupted: “You got to know, we’re going to get tons of email

Chris Wallace was talking about your kind.

Your an idiot.

Refugees my ass. They are illegals looking for a in to the US using a 2008 law that was written for the victims of sex trafficing.

Don't need to hate em. Just need em out of the US and out of the pockets of the taxpayers.

Sorry bout that,

1. America is not Jesus, "Suffer the little children to come to me" America can't suffer it, Jesus can.
2. Where are the people who brought these children forth?
3. Those people are in grave danger spiritually.
4. I would have to say this sort of sin is unheard of.
5. And may even get them a one way ride into hell!
6. What kind of mother or father could send a child away from their door to another nation?
7. I put that decision of theirs not unlike sending a child into prostitution, and collecting the children's money.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back