George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

Great another thread from PoliticalTorch on the great brown out migration .

$tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

$ZZZZZZZZ-300x296.jpg

$44d99403-b52e-4742-8fde-b08e1ce392be.jpg

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

If they were white French-speaking refugees fleeing from Canada, fuckheads like you would welcome them with beer and probably a blow job.

the Quebec frenchies....? are you insane....?

that's all we'd need....a 3rd major division and language.....:eusa_hand:

Why don't you address any of the posts asking serious questions about where this ends? Why not address my post about open borders? Is that what you advocate? Any down trodden person anywhere on the planet is welcome to come and be harbored here, no restrictions?

That is not the question of this thread. Maybe you need to go back and read the OP.

So you can't answer the question? The post was about setting a precedence and sending a message to the rest of the world, so when they all start to stream in, where are you going to draw the line?

Or is this just an issue that you use to bash those of a differing political view with, and you really don't give a damn about the 'children'?

people like ol Gertrude would import kids with Ebola into the U.S.A. because she FEEEEELS so sorry for them. :up:

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

I'm not using it to support my postion, you moron. I'm using it to point out what hypocrites all you Bible thumping conservatives are.

It never ceases to amaze me that so many conservatives on this board have no ability whatosever to pick up on irony and subtext. Absolutely amazing.
A hypocritical dingbat is as bad as it gets, even here.

Quintessential example of irony.

Really? What exactly am I claiming to be an expert on? You're the one spouting scripture while not being a Christian, nor understanding what that means.

You need to go on ignore. I see you are a reincarnation of a poster who used to be on this board. One who was as much of an insantity case and troll as you are. Your posting style and the content of your posts give you away. :bye1:

Goodness, we'll do anything to dodge answering the tough questions won't we? :lol:

If you look at my start date, genius, I've been on here for many years, and I was mod for many years as well, your 'accusation' is just another dodge tactic for not answering what you're being asked, because you can't. Another f'ing loon that refuses to face the facts. :cuckoo:

What's your solution to this problem? Answer the question, or admit that you can't and you don't have a solution. This issue is just a way for you to spout off at 'conservatives' and you have no real answer for the problem. Do we have open borders and let everyone on the planet who is a 'refugee' come into this country, no questions asked, no appication for citizenship, just make it a free for all? Where do YOU draw the line? Please tell us.

That is not the question of this thread. Maybe you need to go back and read the OP.

So you can't answer the question? The post was about setting a precedence and sending a message to the rest of the world, so when they all start to stream in, where are you going to draw the line?

Or is this just an issue that you use to bash those of a differing political view with, and you really don't give a damn about the 'children'?

people like ol Gertrude would import kids with Ebola into the U.S.A. because she FEEEEELS so sorry for them. :up:

Nah, she doesn't feel sorry for them, her entire MO is to use this issue to bash conservatives to paint us as mean and heartless because we don't want to let all of these illegals to stream over the border, and for very good reason. They don't want to listen to reason or fact, they just want to bash, they don't even want a solultion. She's been asked numerous times to address the questions regarding a solution, where does it end, what about the precendent that it is setting, and she's never addressed a single one. She's just a useless troll.

You don't get "just once more", Newby.

Tis what it is.

The far right has almost no power today in American politics, thank heavens.

:lol: You never fail to meet my lower than dirt expectations of you, Jake!

You made a claim, and now refuse to provide evidence or back it up, it's just a simple post number, Jake! It's really not that hard!

So tell us all in your own words, what was her 'solution'? Let them all in and continue to let them all in? Open border. That's what I heard her say, but unforunately for both of you, that's only an acceptable solution to you reactionary far left wing loons, and you have no power today in American politics, thank heavens. ;)

You made a claim, and now refuse to provide evidence or back it up, it's just a simple post number, Jake! It's really not that hard!

So tell us all in your own words, what was her 'solution'? Let them all in and continue to let them all in? Open border. That's what I heard her say, but unforunately for both of you, that's only an acceptable solution to you reactionary far left wing loons, and you have no power today in American politics, thank heavens. ;)

Libertarians favor an open borders too. Not that Jake isn't a tool, but... just sayin'.

Last edited:

Please refer to Jake by his real name, Comrade Fakey.

Libertarians favor an open borders too. Not that Jake isn't a tool, but... just sayin'.

Well, I'd love to hear anyone who defends letting all and sundry into this country without any stipulations plans to manage and pay for the millions what would immediatetly converge on our borders? Not to mention the total chaos that would ensue.

Jesus would protect children from Saddam's Iraq. Jesus would protect children seeking asylum from Central and South American violence.

Unfortunately, viewers of Fox News, who are conditioned to use every issue to attack Obama, would not help these children. The Fox News viewer is made to believe that the correct answer is to send these children back home to be slaughtered.

God help us. They've stolen the brains of 1/2 the American population, many of them never spending one second in a college classroom.

George Will's views are irrelevant. He is, after all, a Washington Nationals fan and therefore an untermensch.

Jesus would protect children from Saddam's Iraq. Jesus would protect children seeking asylum from Central and South American violence.

Unfortunately, viewers of Fox News, who are conditioned to use every issue to attack Obama, would not help these children. The Fox News viewer is made to believe that the correct answer is to send these children back home to be slaughtered.

God help us. They've stolen the brains of 1/2 the American population, many of them never spending one second in a college classroom.

Well maybe you'll provide what solution you would offer? Are you advocating open borders to all the millions that are 'oppressed' or 'refugees' from all nations to come to the US? No such thing as 'US citizenship', since it will basically be meaningless once that happens and anyone and everyone can come here at will?

Where do you draw the line, or don't you draw one at all?

Well, I'd love to hear anyone who defends letting all and sundry into this country without any stipulations plans to manage and pay for the millions what would immediatetly converge on our borders? Not to mention the total chaos that would ensue.

I don't think it would be total chaos. I also don't think we'd be able to pay for them all. They'd have to pay for themselves.

ahem....drug violence has been happening in Central America for years....and the small number of refugees has remained pretty constant...

this recent 'surge' of children making a very dangerous trip to America happened due to Obama's encouragement and promises of 'permiso'....and you can blame him for the violence they suffered along the way...

Forum List

Back