George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

Marginal Christianity: George Will stuns Fox panel: ?Preposterous? that U.S. can?t shelter child refugees from violence

-----------------------------------------
Ah Conservative George! Hate him or love him, he's certainly Right on this issue! KUDOS to him!

Go ahead, set the precedent. You get here and you win. Forget our rules and laws and regulations. You get in, you stay. There could never be any negative repercussion to a precedent like that. Laws are really just suggestions anyways.

Esmerelda, what say you?

You do know that Jesus was talking about Individuals doing that, not Governments, right?

So when are you going to accept these "Refugees" into your home and make them your responsibility?

Governments not made of people....ok....do continue with the conditions. I'm sure Jesus just forgot to mention them. :D

:banghead:

Why do people insist on trying to be experts on topics that they have no knowledge of?
Quintessential example of irony.

Last edited:
Such hate.... :eusa_naughty:

Now you are trying to play a stupid little game of throwing it back on me but it doesn't work. It is clear from the posts by conservatives in this thread who is full of hate. It is made clear when your hypocrisy is pointed out, and you get very defensive about it, who is full of hate.

What I am is exasperated trying to have an intelligent and logical dialogue with people who refuse to or are unable to respond in kind. You have no critical thinking skills. You are locked into blind partisanship. You live in a little two dimensional world which is controlled, in your mind, by either the left or the right of the political spectrum. Nothing else exists for you.

You accuse me of being influenced by people I have never heard of. You assume I have some knowledge of your rightwing media when I don't even watch American TV or live in America.

You are completely unable to think outside your little box of a prison you've got implanted in your skull instead of a brain. And it is tiresome in the extreme to try to discuss anything with people like you.

Not hatred: you're not worth it. But you are extremely tiresome.

Why don't you address any of the posts asking serious questions about where this ends? Why not address my post about open borders? Is that what you advocate? Any down trodden person anywhere on the planet is welcome to come and be harbored here, no restrictions?

That is not the question of this thread. Maybe you need to go back and read the OP.

Now you are trying to play a stupid little game of throwing it back on me but it doesn't work. It is clear from the posts by conservatives in this thread who is full of hate. It is made clear when your hypocrisy is pointed out, and you get very defensive about it, who is full of hate.

What I am is exasperated trying to have an intelligent and logical dialogue with people who refuse to or are unable to respond in kind. You have no critical thinking skills. You are locked into blind partisanship. You live in a little two dimensional world which is controlled, in your mind, by either the left or the right of the political spectrum. Nothing else exists for you.

You accuse me of being influenced by people I have never heard of. You assume I have some knowledge of your rightwing media when I don't even watch American TV or live in America.

You are completely unable to think outside your little box of a prison you've got implanted in your skull instead of a brain. And it is tiresome in the extreme to try to discuss anything with people like you.

Why don't you address any of the posts asking serious questions about where this ends? Why not address my post about open borders? Is that what you advocate? Any down trodden person anywhere on the planet is welcome to come and be harbored here, no restrictions?

That is not the question of this thread. Maybe you need to go back and read the OP.

So you can't answer the question? The post was about setting a precedence and sending a message to the rest of the world, so when they all start to stream in, where are you going to draw the line?

Or is this just an issue that you use to bash those of a differing political view with, and you really don't give a damn about the 'children'?

Marginal Christianity: George Will stuns Fox panel: ?Preposterous? that U.S. can?t shelter child refugees from violence

Ah Conservative George! Hate him or love him, he's certainly Right on this issue! KUDOS to him!

Go ahead, set the precedent. You get here and you win. Forget our rules and laws and regulations. You get in, you stay. There could never be any negative repercussion to a precedent like that. Laws are really just suggestions anyways.

Esmerelda, what say you?

Bump!

Governments not made of people....ok....do continue with the conditions. I'm sure Jesus just forgot to mention them. :D

:banghead:

Why do people insist on trying to be experts on topics that they have no knowledge of?
Quintessential example of irony.

Really? What exactly am I claiming to be an expert on? You're the one spouting scripture while not being a Christian, nor understanding what that means.

The far right clown posse believes we can't take care of the kids.

Buncha pussies.

Again, I have no idea who this person is. You all are pathetic in your little two dimensional world of partiship, of right and left, not to mention having no idea of the world outside of America. Just absolutely pathetic you are, one and all.

Such hate.... :eusa_naughty:

How much money are you sending to our government to help offset the cost of these illegal invaders and how many do you want us to ship to you? If your answers are zero, mind your own damned business.

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

Mathew 19:14

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Statue of Liberty

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

USMB Conservatives:

Let the little buggers eat cake.

Great post.

The TeaBrains on USMB are the most sickening racist trolls around.

Of course we can...but why should we. There's a billion more in the world...why not them. And how many are at your house, Gertrude?

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

The question liberals are afraid to answer:

Why weren't these children rushing our borders in 2008?

Watching the emotional unraveling of the far right is a great way to start the week.

We can afford a whole lot of things. We can't afford everything. We can't be everything to everybody...even if John Lennon wished it were so.

I say let them all in, more particularly let them all have unlimited amounts of welfare till they completely bleed our economy dry starving out the democrat voters and taking all the minimum wage jobs the democrats occupy. Let's get this over with. Eff it. I don't give a shit if the democrats starve themselves to death. Let the idiots have their way.

We can't even give adequate healthcare for our Veterans. How do we take care of a flood of child "refugees"?
And let's not forget our infrastructure, every bit of which is in desperate need of repair or replacement. Every day our loved ones, our friends, our countrymen, and many of us drive over bridges which are condemned. And we depend for our very lives on electrical energy the sources of which are in pathetically tenuous condition.

Forum List

Back