George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

George Will lost his conservative roots years ago.. He's more Liberal than Conservative and has been for a long time.

^ Who didn't see this coming? :D

Anyone who has watched George "evolve" over the years knew it was coming.

I don't really blame him.. He's been the only "conservative" voice on too many shows.. He's been surrounded by Liberals for far too long. Stockholm Syndrome has set in on him.

:lol: This is really absurd.

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

Does pot make you naive?

hypocrites

Attachments

• 51.4 KB · Views: 63
Remember all the conditions Jesus put on helping the helpless, feeding the hungry, taking care of those who cannot care for themselves? Yeah...I don't remember them either.

We are a Nation of Laws, not Religion, remember?

Or have you conveniently forgotten that point.

But then if you really want to make the Bible our law book, .... You better start building more jails. A lot more people will be in them.

They are illegal aliens, not refugees.

If they are fleeing danger, they are refugees. Just because you hate them doesn't mean you can deny their plight.

At that point, Fox News host Chris Wallace interrupted: “You got to know, we’re going to get tons of email

Chris Wallace was talking about your kind.

Mathew 19:14

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
The Bible verse is about not to deny children the opportunity to know Jesus.

And has absolutely zero to do with immigration or illegal aliens. .. :cuckoo:

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

I've not misunderstood it.. It's straight out of Alinsky's rules for radicals.

Remember all the conditions Jesus put on helping the helpless, feeding the hungry, taking care of those who cannot care for themselves? Yeah...I don't remember them either.

But then if you really want to make the Bible our law book, .... You better start building more jails. A lot more people will be in them.

Of course we are a nation of laws...and one of those current laws involves what to do with refugee children. You know...the one passed in 2008 with bi-partisan support?

But in the meantime...please continue with the mean spiritness....it's enlightening as to the brand of christian we have here at USMB. :D

Of course we are a nation of laws...and one of those current laws involves what to do with refugee children. You know...the one passed in 2008 with bi-partisan support?

But in the meantime...please continue with the mean spiritness....it's enlightening as to the brand of christian we have here at USMB. :D

That dealt with children being used in sex trafficking. None of these kids have been. Most of these "Kids" are teens and a lot of them are gang members.

I don't see you offering up your house to take in these "kids".. Why not?

That dealt with children being used in sex trafficking. None of these kids have been. Most of these "Kids" are teens and a lot of them are gang members.

Not a christian....not trying to tote christian values while being mega-hypocritical about what jesus preached.

Next question?

Not a christian....not trying to tote christian values while being mega-hypocritical about what jesus preached.

Next question?

I honestly don't understand how they can look themselves in the mirror or sleep at night knowing in their hearts how much they are betraying their religion. They keep saying this is a Christian nation, how the founding fathers were all Christians and put Christian values into the documents that created our nation. But when it comes to actually living by those values, it's pick and choose which one is more or less to their liking.

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I assume you're also okay with conservatives using the Bible to justify their opposition to abortion and homosexual marriage as well, correct?

Next question?

The devil can site scripture for his own purpose! An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek.

Our country is our house. They are at our house, knocking on our door and asking for help.

King James Bible

I assume you're also okay with conservatives using the Bible to justify their opposition to abortion and homosexual marriage as well, correct?

Where does the Bible actualy condemn homosexual marriage and abortion? Speak directly to either issue?

Forum List

Back