George Will stuns Fox panel: ‘Preposterous’ that U.S. can’t shelter child refugees fr

That dealt with children being used in sex trafficking. None of these kids have been. Most of these "Kids" are teens and a lot of them are gang members.

I don't see you offering up your house to take in these "kids".. Why not?

Not a christian....not trying to tote christian values while being mega-hypocritical about what jesus preached.

Next question?

I honestly don't understand how they can look themselves in the mirror or sleep at night knowing in their hearts how much they are betraying their religion. They keep saying this is a Christian nation, how the founding fathers were all Christians and put Christian values into the documents that created our nation. But when it comes to actually living by those values, it's pick and choose which one is more or less to their liking.

You are truly a student of Alinsky, aren't you?

That is exactly right, Esmeralda, and thank you for the Scriptures that really drive the point home the way it should be.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood shall be upon them." - Leviticus 20:13.

How do you want to square that one?

That dealt with children being used in sex trafficking. None of these kids have been. Most of these "Kids" are teens and a lot of them are gang members.

I don't see you offering up your house to take in these "kids".. Why not?

Not a christian....not trying to tote christian values while being mega-hypocritical about what jesus preached.

Next question?

I honestly don't understand how they can look themselves in the mirror or sleep at night knowing in their hearts how much they are betraying their religion. They keep saying this is a Christian nation, how the founding fathers were all Christians and put Christian values into the documents that created our nation. But when it comes to actually living by those values, it's pick and choose which one is more or less to their liking.

just understand these "Christians" make up the guidelines of their religion as they go along depending on party line talking points ...

Next question?

I have no idea who this person is. I do have a pretty good idea what kind of person you are, however. Not someone on whom in real life I would waste more than a minute of my time. You don't know how to think. You are angry to the bottom of your soul. You are a complete partisan. You are a total hypocrite. And you are a fool. And you are on ignore. Such as you are so deeply tiresome to deal with.

That Jesus dude could produce an infinite amount of goods and services...Obabble can't.

More of those conditions that I don't recall jesus talking about. :D

You do know that Jesus was talking about Individuals doing that, not Governments, right?

So when are you going to accept these "Refugees" into your home and make them your responsibility?

Governments not made of people....ok....do continue with the conditions. I'm sure Jesus just forgot to mention them. :D

More of those conditions that I don't recall jesus talking about. :D

You do know that Jesus was talking about Individuals doing that, not Governments, right?

So when are you going to accept these "Refugees" into your home and make them your responsibility?

Governments not made of people....ok....do continue with the conditions. I'm sure Jesus just forgot to mention them. :D

So you're not going to be signing up to accept some of these refugees into your home and make them your responsibility???

Color me shocked.

Remember all the conditions Jesus put on helping the helpless, feeding the hungry, taking care of those who cannot care for themselves? Yeah...I don't remember them either.

We are a Nation of Laws, not Religion, remember?

Or have you conveniently forgotten that point.

But then if you really want to make the Bible our law book, .... You better start building more jails. A lot more people will be in them.

Of course we are a nation of laws...and one of those current laws involves what to do with refugee children. You know...the one passed in 2008 with bi-partisan support?

But in the meantime...please continue with the mean spiritness....it's enlightening as to the brand of christian we have here at USMB. :D

And interviews show the vast majority do not qualify under the 2008 law, they came because they bought the lies that they would be given a free pass. Those do not qualify as refugees, of course the facts don't fit your propaganda and you will continue the lie.

So you're not going to be signing up to accept some of these refugees into your home and make them your responsibility???

Color me shocked.

Don't have to follow christian tenets...but if they ask...I'd probably take one or two.

I have no idea who this person is. I do have a pretty good idea what kind of person you are, however. Not someone on whom in real life I would waste more than a minute of my time. You don't know how to think. You are angry to the bottom of your soul. You are a complete partisan. You are a total hypocrite. And you are a fool. And you are on ignore. Such as you are so deeply tiresome to deal with.

Esmeralda is a candidate for "Watters World"

Color me shocked.

Perhaps, down the road, they will find foster homes, but for now they are ALL OUR responsibility.

We are a Nation of Laws, not Religion, remember?

Or have you conveniently forgotten that point.

But then if you really want to make the Bible our law book, .... You better start building more jails. A lot more people will be in them.

Of course we are a nation of laws...and one of those current laws involves what to do with refugee children. You know...the one passed in 2008 with bi-partisan support?

But in the meantime...please continue with the mean spiritness....it's enlightening as to the brand of christian we have here at USMB. :D

And interviews show the vast majority do not qualify under the 2008 law, they came because they bought the lies that they would be given a free pass. Those do not qualify as refugees, of course the facts don't fit your propaganda and you will continue the lie.

More conditions....Jesus sure left a lot of important stuff out.

well how lovely, they love Will this week

and he STUNS fox news panel...whoa

next week

Esmeralda is a candidate for "Watters World"

Again, I have no idea who this person is. You all are pathetic in your little two dimensional world of partiship, of right and left, not to mention having no idea of the world outside of America. Just absolutely pathetic you are, one and all.

Suppose we did keep all of these kids here then what? What message do you think that sends not just to Central America but all around the world? Basically your telling the world if you can get across the border it does not matter if it's legally or illegally by hook or crook you can stay. People seriously think about what we would have to deal with then and also consider the danger these people would be in with the human smugglers who would surly take advantage of them.

Isn't amazing how the Left suddenly forgets that they want "Separation of Church and State" when the they can find a Bible verse to support their position.

Of course, besides those very few verses, they want nothing to do the rest of the Bible for any reason.

You've misunderstood the argument.

Some liberals who want to keep other people's religious beliefs from controlling their lives are now using the Bible to show some Bible-believing religious folks how hypocritical they are being about the issue of children fleeing violence and death and seeking safety and life here in the greatest country in the world.

Some of liberals don't believe what the Bible has to say, but can still see the good in it. Some libeals don't believe everything the Bible has to say. But you do and so it is worse and hypocritical when you choose only to heed those verses you find to support your morality but ignore those which point out your own immorality.

Do you think we should have any sovereignty at all, any borders? Anyone who suffers hardship in their own country should be able to relocate here and given a hand up? No questions asked? No application for citizenship? Citizenship should just mean you physically live here? And what about all of the other industrialized nations, should they all have open borders too?

Forum List

Back