George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

Actually your racism comes close.
Zimmerman isn’t white
You are & you were describing Trayvon in your racist speak.
If he was white and attacked that latin man I’d say the same thing.. why do you protect bad elements in the black community? You like they havoc they cause?

Sorry walking down the street talking to your girlfriend isn't reeking havoc.
Has a black that murdered another blacks ever walked down the street with a girl after ?

Who was Trayvon bothering? Zimmerman started this altercation.

If he was white and attacked that latin man I’d say the same thing.. why do you protect bad elements in the black community? You like they havoc they cause?

Who said it was?
You did. Don't you fucking morons understand what you post.
If he fits the description he shouldn’t be approached!? You racist ass! Wow

What description? Black?
Walking on a walkway?

I get it. The crime of walking while black. Must have had that "reeking havoc" gait?

Zimmerman isn’t white

That is total bullshit and you know it.

If the kid was white, he would still be alive.

If you racist fucks are going to spew your racist bullshit, have the balls to stick with it when caught instead of whining about it.
Lol 90% of interracial violence is blacks killing whites about time we stand up for our selves

Really, prove it.
www.fbi.com

Who said it was?

What description is that, black.

Zimmerman isn’t white

Has a black that murdered another blacks ever walked down the street with a girl after ?

He should have been attacked for asking a question? Lol yea tell blacks that’s ok lol you racist hah

How do you know that Trayvon started the fight, oh Zimmerman said he did.
...and the evidence says so.

No the evidence didn't say so, tell you what post the evidence that showed Trayvon attacked this coward.
Its already been posted. Why dont YOU post any evidence that points to the contrary.

No it hasn't, nobody saw how that altercation started.
Do you have evidence that Zimmerman started it? The physical evidence shows that Zimmerman never hit him once.

If that is the case the physical evidence proves the same for Trayvon

He did ask Zimmerman what he was doing. He never said he was Neighborhood Watch.

Why are you lying about this?

So, when I break into your house & you shoot & miss, I can gun you down & claim self defense.

I saw the back of Zimmerman's head,. Hardly slamming. The only reason you think he was being slammed was Zimmerman.

1) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood Watch rule by being armed
2) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood by following Martin
3) Zimmerman never identified himself as Neighborhood Watch.

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.
So not more damage yo Zimmerman's head? How could the witness tell how hard?

The truth is, you base all your bullshit over Zimmerman's tale.

You really need to quit blaming Trayvon Martin & look at the truth of how this came about.
His head was bleeding from multiple spots. Everything Zimmerman said happened was corroborated by the evidence.
Pictures of that, please.
Here you go. Not that it matters because, we all know you wont ever change your mind, no matter how big the mountain of evidence is.

williams.jpg

zimmerman10.jpg
Life threatening!!!!!

Not.

Who said it was?

What description? Black?
Walking on a walkway?

I get it. The crime of walking while black. Must have had that "reeking havoc" gait?
I said description.. you think the color is it? Lol wow how racist are you.. you want black killers walking black neighborhoods? Why??

33 pages of comments later and trumpers are still showing you why they are the party where white supremacists feel welcome.....

He should have been attacked for asking a question? Lol yea tell blacks that’s ok lol you racist hah
HE was supposedly attacked because he was being stalked.

Who said it was?

What description is that, black.
Any evidence that’s the only description? Wouldn’t every black on the street be stopped in a black neighborhood? Lol hahah

DSC_0068-531x800.jpg
He did ask Zimmerman what he was doing. He never said he was Neighborhood Watch.

Why are you lying about this?

So, when I break into your house & you shoot & miss, I can gun you down & claim self defense.

I saw the back of Zimmerman's head,. Hardly slamming. The only reason you think he was being slammed was Zimmerman.

1) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood Watch rule by being armed
2) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood by following Martin
3) Zimmerman never identified himself as Neighborhood Watch.

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.

You really need to quit blaming Trayvon Martin & look at the truth of how this came about.
His head was bleeding from multiple spots. Everything Zimmerman said happened was corroborated by the evidence.
Here you go. Not that it matters because, we all know you wont ever change your mind, no matter how big the mountain of evidence is.

williams.jpg

zimmerman10.jpg

Why are Zimmerman's clothes so clean, since he was crawling on his back in the grass and dirt.

images.jpeg.jpg

33 pages of comments later and trumpers are still showing you why they are the party where white supremacists feel welcome.....

33 pages of comments and little discussion on the actual target of the lawsuit, which is witness tampering/misrepresentation on the part of the prosecution and the Martin Family legal team.

He looked suspicious... wearing a hoodie hiding the face, if you don’t like being watched don’t act suspicious.. we live in a free country.. he had a right to be suspicious Zimmerman had a right to follow

He looked suspicious... wearing a hoodie hiding the face, if you don’t like being watched don’t act suspicious.. we live in a free country.. he had a right to be suspicious Zimmerman had a right to follow

It was raining dumbass, besides tell me law book says wearing hoodie makes you look suspicious. Oh that is the racist rule made up for black folks. What right did he have to stalk an innocent person?

It was raining dumbass, besides tell me law book says wearing hoodie makes you look suspicious. Oh that is the racist rule made up for black folks. What right did he have to stalk an innocent person?
Can i walk around in a white hooded rope in the hood with out being harassed ??

...and the evidence says so.

No the evidence didn't say so, tell you what post the evidence that showed Trayvon attacked this coward.
Its already been posted. Why dont YOU post any evidence that points to the contrary.

No it hasn't, nobody saw how that altercation started.
Do you have evidence that Zimmerman started it? The physical evidence shows that Zimmerman never hit him once.

If that is the case the physical evidence proves the same for Trayvon
Nope, the cuts on Zimmermans face and head clearly show that isnt true, not to mention the eyewitness who saw Trayvon "ground and pounding him". It is a proven fact that Trayvon was violently assaulting Zimmerman. Of course you would have known that if you actually knew the facts of the case.

williams.jpg

zimmerman10.jpg
Life threatening!!!!!

Not.
Had he not shot him dead, the damage would have continued. This was as clear a case of self defense as there has ever been.

It's pretty obvious idiot you didn't. He didn't head back to his truck, he claimed he went to the back street to get the name of the street so you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Trayvon had just as much of a right to be in that neighborhood as that coward Zimmerman did.

Moron......you didn't follow the trial........and martin had no right to violently attack someone who hadn't attacked him, you freaking doofus.

Dumbass you didn't follow the trial, Zimmerman did not stop following Trayvon after the dispatcher told him not to. We don't know who attacked who since Trayvon isn't here to tell his side of the story and no one else came forward that saw the altercation start.

Yes...he did you dumb ass. He was going back to his car when he was attacked.....even the moron pretend best friend testified that Martin lost zimmerman in the complex and stated martin was going back to find him....you moron.

Dumbass had he gone back to his car when the dispatch told him they didn't need him following Trayvon there would have never been a confrontation. Fucking idiot.
2guy is probably among those who sent Zimmerman reward money for gunning down an unarmed black kid. They called it his "defense fund" but we know why the money was given him and it wasn`t for him and his fat ass wife to blow on Big Macs and beer. Racist gun nuts are easily played.

You have any proof? It seems all you have is made up stories, ignorance and bigotry.

That is total bullshit and you know it.

If the kid was white, he would still be alive.

If you racist fucks are going to spew your racist bullshit, have the balls to stick with it when caught instead of whining about it.
Lol 90% of interracial violence is blacks killing whites about time we stand up for our selves

Really, prove it.
www.fbi.com

Dead end site.

Forum List

Back