George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

You are truly a moron.
What pisses you off more about that punk ass bitch getting shot like a dog?

Maybe the next time you see one of these punk ass bitches walking in the neighborhood you can try your luck and see if you can kill one.
It’s coming don’t worry

Your coward ass is just going to peep out the window like you have done all your life.
You def don’t know me haha

You’re completely transparent, chickenshit fraud.

Zimmerman is an idiot and an asshole that however does not mean he should have gotten railroaded in the Martin case. When they had the trial and the facts and evidence was presented the correct verdict was arrived at. I also hope the correct verdict comes in his lawsuit against the family which in my view right now should be for the case to be tossed and the court to basically tell him to FO.
I agree with your assessment of Zimmerman, but he was acquitted. How does that constitute being railroaded?
Remember the trail come up as a result of media attention the police and DA had already looked at the case and came to the conclusion it was self defense. He was being railroaded by public opinion and distorted information being put out by the media. If you remember when the media showed pictures of Trayvon Martin it was of when he was 8 or 10 years old not the 17-18 year old he was at the time of the shooting that creates a false impression of who the victim was. The media also put out an edited version of Zimmermans call with the 911 operator in the edited version it sounded like he was out looking for a black person to harrass but he was actually responding to questions the 911 operator was asking him. Last Zimmerman claimed Martin attacked him had him on the ground banging his head on the sidewalk the press claimed he did not have any injuries to support that claim but there was video of Zimmerman at the police station that showed he did have cuts and injuries to the back of his head to support his claim. If the public had not found out about the edited 911 call and video showing his injuries I think he would have been found guilty to me the media using that edited 911 call by it's self feels like raildroading.
So you think because he has required to stand trial that means he was railroaded? I've seen so many opinions regarding "why" Zimmerman had the right to "defend" himself, few of which are based on Florida statutes, including the ones pertaining to conceal carry.

They teach you in your concealed carry class what to do and what to say in order to decrease the liklihood of you being charged and convicted for having used your concealed firearm. And while they don't specifically say that this is what you do irrespective of who was in the wrong, of course that knowledge can be used to try to beat a murder conviction.

Zimmerman has been described as a cop wanna-be. Having a concealed carry permit does not grant police powers to the holder and only law enforcement officers generally (in some cases security officers in certain situations) have the right to attempt to detain you and ascertain your identity or why you are in a particular location.

Furthermore, Zimmerman was wrong about several of the assumptions he made about Martin - that he as up to no good (he was walking to his dad's home from the store, while talking on the phone), that he's "on" something (presumably drugs), that Martin was going to "get away" with "something" like casing or burglarizing homes in the area, etc.

And although Zimmerman was part of the neighborhood watch, which did not allow the carrying of weapons, he was alleged to not have been on duty on the evening when he began stalking Martin allegedly to keep tabs on him until the police could arrive.

In summary, he initiated the situation that culminated in the physical confrontation with Martin, that he began to lose and that he choose to resolve by shooting and killing Martin based on all of the erroneous assumptions and actions he took with no legal authority to do so.

On top of that, I watched a video of Zimmerman walking two detectives through a recreation of what happened that night. He was able to craft the story as he wanted it to be told and the detectives were actually coaching him and pointing out the weaknesses in his story. I remember they phrasing it as "I'm going to have a problem with this - this part of it".

You are truly a moron.

Maybe the next time you see one of these punk ass bitches walking in the neighborhood you can try your luck and see if you can kill one.
It’s coming don’t worry

Your coward ass is just going to peep out the window like you have done all your life.
You posted your personal information & location here on U.S. Message Board. Or was that all fake?

It’s coming don’t worry

You posted your personal information & location here on U.S. Message Board. Or was that all fake?
I posted my address for all
cowards who have issues to come and state a case to my face.. why do you ask

Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", so that scenario is totally different.

No, because you are an intruder who broke into my house.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Trayvon.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.
Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

Had Trayvon been a grown man he wouldn't have asked him a damn thing, he would've went on about his business. Trayvon had a right to ask this coward why he was following him. Zimmerman put this whole event into motion and he had a jury of racist cowards like you that let him get away with murder.
He had the right to speak with Zimmerman, but he didnt have the right to attack him. Its truly sad that i even need to explain that simple concept to you.

What is sad is that we have coward ass racist like you who will try to justify another coward killing a teenager for no reason.
No reason? He attacked a man in the middle of the night. For the record, i want every attacker to get shot during his attack.

Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", so that scenario is totally different.

No, because you are an intruder who broke into my house.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Trayvon.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.
Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

Stalking is not legal.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Martin.
Jesus Christ, you dont even understand the words you use. Following is legal, stalking is not legal. Now, go find a legal definition for "stalking".

Damn dumbass you don't understand what it means when dispatch tells you WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT.
When are you going to learn that you dont need to follow the dispatchers suggestions?

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.

So he was getting his ass kicked by a teenage boy in a fight he started, and that made shooting the kid okay?
Trayvon started the fight you idiot. You clearly dont understand what happened, so why are you even discussing this? You arent qualified.

How do you know that Trayvon started the fight, oh Zimmerman said he did.
...and the evidence says so.

So did Trayvon pull him out of his truck while he was on his way to Target?
Tavon martin black punk ass guy shot like a dog he was.. stopped acting like you fucking care you just causing of race riots

I know racist assholes like you celebrate when you see a young black teenager murdered.
No you black democrats do every four years when you vote for a democrat

Funny how your messiah claimed he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, tell us what he has done exactly.

Funny how your messiah claimed he was going to stop the violence in Chicago, tell us what he has done exactly.

You are a moron...

Chicago to get more ATF agents to fight gun violence

The Trump administration announced Friday that it is dispatching an additional 20 ATF agents permanently to the nation's third-largest city to stem gun violence that's left more than 1,000 dead over the last 18 months.

With the additional agents, the agency presence will increase to about 61 agents from 41 in Chicago. The Justice Department and city also announced they have formed a joint strike force of federal and local law enforcement officials to ramp up prosecution of gun-related crimes.

Federal gun prosecutions up in Chicago, fewer illegal immigration, fraud cases

In the past two years, more gun defendants were charged in federal court in Chicago than in Los Angeles, even though L.A. has a larger metro population.

Lausch said his new Gun Crimes Prosecution Team will focus on parts of the city with high rates of shootings and murders. He said the aim is to pursue “impactful” cases — which might mean filing a gun charge to get a violent individual off the street or taking down an entire gang with a more complex racketeering case.
-------
he number of federal gun prosecutions in Chicago is now about double what it was a decade ago.

Meanwhile, the number of federal immigration and fraud cases in Chicago has dropped in the past 10 years. A decade ago, the U.S. attorney’s office in Chicago had brought about three times as many prosecutions for immigrants re-entering the country illegally and about twice as many fraud cases as it has in recent years, court records show.

There were 295 defendants charged by federal authorities in Chicago with fraud in 2009, 200 in 2015 and 145 in 2018. Those totals were for 12-month periods ending on March 31.

------

In the past year, gun prosecutions were up about 19 percent nationally over a decade ago.

Trump may have to admit that democrats like the carnage in Chicago.

Zimmerman is an idiot and an asshole that however does not mean he should have gotten railroaded in the Martin case. When they had the trial and the facts and evidence was presented the correct verdict was arrived at. I also hope the correct verdict comes in his lawsuit against the family which in my view right now should be for the case to be tossed and the court to basically tell him to FO.
I agree with your assessment of Zimmerman, but he was acquitted. How does that constitute being railroaded?
Remember the trail come up as a result of media attention the police and DA had already looked at the case and came to the conclusion it was self defense.

You mean like they have done many times before when a black teenager was murdered.

He was being railroaded by public opinion and distorted information being put out by the media. If you remember when the media showed pictures of Trayvon Martin it was of when he was 8 or 10 years old not the 17-18 year old he was at the time of the shooting that creates a false impression of who the victim was.

So you think it is normal for a 17yr old, 160lb teenager to handle a 203lb, 28yr old man. The false impression was of Zimmerman fools like you try to make it seem like he was just some poor, little, cream puff that the thug black kid was picking on.

The media also put out an edited version of Zimmermans call with the 911 operator in the edited version it sounded like he was out looking for a black person to harrass but he was actually responding to questions the 911 operator was asking him.

They put out the original 911 call WTF are you talking about. Had Trayvon been a grown man do you think that coward would have fucked with him.

Last Zimmerman claimed Martin attacked him had him on the ground banging his head on the sidewalk the press claimed he did not have any injuries to support that claim but there was video of Zimmerman at the police station that showed he did have cuts and injuries to the back of his head to support his claim.

So how is it a man whose had was banged on concrete and grounded and pounded didn't even need a band-aid.

If the public had not found out about the edited 911 call and video showing his injuries I think he would have been found guilty to me the media using that edited 911 call by it's self feels like raildroading.

Why was none of Zimmerman's skin or hair under Trayvon's nails since he was grounding and pounding. Why did Trayvon only have a scratch on his ring finger if his grounding and pounding. How did Zimmerman's clothes get so clean?
The trial proved that they had it right we had to go through all that because idiots like you have to push your agenda that every time a black person is killed by anyone other than another black person it’s racist. There are times when that is the case no doubt about it but this was not one of them no matter how hard some tried to make into one.

That's horseshit, here is a grown man who finds a young black teenager "suspicious" just because he is walking home from the store talking on a cellphone. To fools like you that justifies this coward killing this kid, it the same as the court that allowed JW Milam and Roy Bryant to getaway with murder.

Tavon martin black punk ass guy shot like a dog he was.. stopped acting like you fucking care you just causing of race riots

I know racist assholes like you celebrate when you see a young black teenager murdered.

He would have implemented stop and frisk and saved lives.. but you racist Dems said no

You mean he would have harassed black folks and racist fools like you would love it.

You are truly a moron.

It’s coming don’t worry

Yea I know all of you internet tough guys.

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.

So he was getting his ass kicked by a teenage boy in a fight he started, and that made shooting the kid okay?
Trayvon started the fight you idiot. You clearly dont understand what happened, so why are you even discussing this? You arent qualified.

How do you know that Trayvon started the fight, oh Zimmerman said he did.
...and the evidence says so.

No the evidence didn't say so, tell you what post the evidence that showed Trayvon attacked this coward.

You are a moron...

The Trump administration announced Friday that it is dispatching an additional 20 ATF agents permanently to the nation's third-largest city to stem gun violence that's left more than 1,000 dead over the last 18 months.

With the additional agents, the agency presence will increase to about 61 agents from 41 in Chicago. The Justice Department and city also announced they have formed a joint strike force of federal and local law enforcement officials to ramp up prosecution of gun-related crimes.

In the past two years, more gun defendants were charged in federal court in Chicago than in Los Angeles, even though L.A. has a larger metro population.

Lausch said his new Gun Crimes Prosecution Team will focus on parts of the city with high rates of shootings and murders. He said the aim is to pursue “impactful” cases — which might mean filing a gun charge to get a violent individual off the street or taking down an entire gang with a more complex racketeering case.
-------
he number of federal gun prosecutions in Chicago is now about double what it was a decade ago.

Meanwhile, the number of federal immigration and fraud cases in Chicago has dropped in the past 10 years. A decade ago, the U.S. attorney’s office in Chicago had brought about three times as many prosecutions for immigrants re-entering the country illegally and about twice as many fraud cases as it has in recent years, court records show.

There were 295 defendants charged by federal authorities in Chicago with fraud in 2009, 200 in 2015 and 145 in 2018. Those totals were for 12-month periods ending on March 31.

------

In the past year, gun prosecutions were up about 19 percent nationally over a decade ago.

Hmmm, tell us the specific policy that Trump put in place to make changes in Chicago.

He saw the punk casing robberies. Trayvon got what was coming and is where he deserves to be. Now it's time to put his family where they should be and take everything they have, everything they will ever have and everything they ever thought about having.

How was he "casing robberies" walking from the store to his house?

It’s coming don’t worry

Fake

He would have implemented stop and frisk and saved lives.. but you racist Dems said no

You mean he would have harassed black folks and racist fools like you would love it.
You mean Harare black murders? Yes they would have been harassed lol wow racist much?

You are a moron...

-------

------

Hmmm, tell us the specific policy that Trump put in place to make changes in Chicago.

He gave them more agents to deal with the gun criminals that democrat party politicians keep letting out of jail and prison....you doofus. And instructed his DOJ to actually prosecute gun cases as federal crimes...you moron.....where democrat judges can't just let them go free...

You are a moron...

-------

------

He gave them more agents to deal with the gun criminals that democrat party politicians keep letting out of jail and prison....you doofus. And instructed his DOJ to actually prosecute gun cases as federal crimes...you moron.....where democrat judges can't just let them go free...

Really, post the link showing he did any of that.

So, if I was stalking your wife and you saw me, you approach me & push me & we start to fight, it is OK for me to kill you?

If I break into your house & you hear me, come down & take a shot at me & miss, I can kill you & claim self defense?

Why didn't Trayvon have the right to stand his ground when he was being stalked?

No...you don't understand anything.....

The push.....did not lead to imminent threat of death or great bodily harm...you doofus. As long as neither of you presents that danger neither of you can use deadly force. There are places you can go to learn about this, if you actually care....

If you are illegally on the premise you can't claim self defense...you moron.

Trayvon could have stopped and confronted zimmerman.....he didn't do that.....he circled back and ambushed zimmerman, you doofus.....and at the point where he was slamming zimmerman's head against the concrete, it became an act of imminent death or great bodily harm....you moron...

Did it really look like it had been pounded with such fury to kill him? Really? He could have done what little damage he had when he got knocked over.

He did ask Zimmerman what he was doing. He never said he was Neighborhood Watch.

Why are you lying about this?

So, when I break into your house & you shoot & miss, I can gun you down & claim self defense.

I saw the back of Zimmerman's head,. Hardly slamming. The only reason you think he was being slammed was Zimmerman.

1) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood Watch rule by being armed
2) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood by following Martin
3) Zimmerman never identified himself as Neighborhood Watch.

So not more damage yo Zimmerman's head? How could the witness tell how hard?

The truth is, you base all your bullshit over Zimmerman's tale.

You really need to quit blaming Trayvon Martin & look at the truth of how this came about.
His head was bleeding from multiple spots. Everything Zimmerman said happened was corroborated by the evidence.

Forum List

Back