George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

I lub dat boy lol
I know how it pisses you off when men who were ACTUALLY WRONGFULLY convicted win multi million dollar settlements.....
View attachment 293186

I know Trump is still pissed off that innocent men were able to successfully sue the city for restitution...…

Donald Trump: Central Park Five settlement is a 'disgrace'

Why do men who were actually WRONGFULLY convicted winning law suits make you idiots so mad??
Not so fast. The miscarriage of justice was in letting them out
July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

Zimmerman should just thank his stars he isn't sitting in a cell and shut the fuck up.
He defended himself legally against a violent attacker. Why would you want someone to go to jail for that?

So, if I was stalking your wife and you saw me, you approach me & push me & we start to fight, it is OK for me to kill you?

If I break into your house & you hear me, come down & take a shot at me & miss, I can kill you & claim self defense?

Why didn't Trayvon have the right to stand his ground when he was being stalked?

No...you don't understand anything.....

The push.....did not lead to imminent threat of death or great bodily harm...you doofus. As long as neither of you presents that danger neither of you can use deadly force. There are places you can go to learn about this, if you actually care....

If you are illegally on the premise you can't claim self defense...you moron.

Trayvon could have stopped and confronted zimmerman.....he didn't do that.....he circled back and ambushed zimmerman, you doofus.....and at the point where he was slamming zimmerman's head against the concrete, it became an act of imminent death or great bodily harm....you moron...

He did ask Zimmerman what he was doing. He never said he was Neighborhood Watch.

Why are you lying about this?

So, when I break into your house & you shoot & miss, I can gun you down & claim self defense.

I saw the back of Zimmerman's head,. Hardly slamming. The only reason you think he was being slammed was Zimmerman.

1) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood Watch rule by being armed
2) Zimmerman broke the Neighborhood by following Martin
3) Zimmerman never identified himself as Neighborhood Watch.
Zimmerman wasn't on neighborhood watch when he was brutally attacked. He was on his way to Target.

Zimmerman should just thank his stars he isn't sitting in a cell and shut the fuck up.
He defended himself legally against a violent attacker. Why would you want someone to go to jail for that?

So, if I was stalking your wife and you saw me, you approach me & push me & we start to fight, it is OK for me to kill you?

If I break into your house & you hear me, come down & take a shot at me & miss, I can kill you & claim self defense?

Why didn't Trayvon have the right to stand his ground when he was being stalked?

The push.....did not lead to imminent threat of death or great bodily harm...you doofus. As long as neither of you presents that danger neither of you can use deadly force. There are places you can go to learn about this, if you actually care....

Trayvon could have stopped and confronted zimmerman.....he didn't do that.....he circled back and ambushed zimmerman, you doofus.....and at the point where he was slamming zimmerman's head against the concrete, it became an act of imminent death or great bodily harm....you moron...

He did ask Zimmerman what he was doing. He never said he was Neighborhood Watch.

So, when I break into your house & you shoot & miss, I can gun you down & claim self defense.

I saw the back of Zimmerman's head,. Hardly slamming. The only reason you think he was being slammed was Zimmerman.

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.
So not more damage yo Zimmerman's head? How could the witness tell how hard?

The truth is, you base all your bullshit over Zimmerman's tale.

You really need to quit blaming Trayvon Martin & look at the truth of how this came about.

Zimmerman wasn't on neighborhood watch when he was brutally attacked. He was on his way to Target.

He was Neighborhood Watch captain in the development where he was hired.

If you have evidence that shows otherwise, you should have spoken up when the trial happened.
You don't have evidence that zimmerman was in the right, either. He was acquitted because of a lack of evidence, not evidence of innocence. Get it straight.
Every ounce of their mountain of evidence cleared zimmerman of any wrong doing.
O.J. was cleared of any wrong doing too.
OJ wasnt cleared because there was a mountain of evidence pointing to his innocence.

No.....the eyewitness who saw the two of them on the ground, with martin on top stated he was slamming zimmermans head into the ground as well as MMA ground and pounding him...you doofus.
So not more damage yo Zimmerman's head? How could the witness tell how hard?

The truth is, you base all your bullshit over Zimmerman's tale.

You really need to quit blaming Trayvon Martin & look at the truth of how this came about.
His head was bleeding from multiple spots. Everything Zimmerman said happened was corroborated by the evidence.

Yea reminds me of the folks who covered for Delabeckwith for years.

Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", so that scenario is totally different.

No, because you are an intruder who broke into my house.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Trayvon.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.
Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

Had Trayvon been a grown man he wouldn't have asked him a damn thing, he would've went on about his business. Trayvon had a right to ask this coward why he was following him. Zimmerman put this whole event into motion and he had a jury of racist cowards like you that let him get away with murder.
He had the right to speak with Zimmerman, but he didnt have the right to attack him. Its truly sad that i even need to explain that simple concept to you.

What is sad is that we have coward ass racist like you who will try to justify another coward killing a teenager for no reason.

Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", so that scenario is totally different.

No, because you are an intruder who broke into my house.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Trayvon.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.
Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

Stalking is not legal.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Martin.
Jesus Christ, you dont even understand the words you use. Following is legal, stalking is not legal. Now, go find a legal definition for "stalking".

Damn dumbass you don't understand what it means when dispatch tells you WE DON'T NEED YOU TO DO THAT.

So he was getting his ass kicked by a teenage boy in a fight he started, and that made shooting the kid okay?
Trayvon started the fight you idiot. You clearly dont understand what happened, so why are you even discussing this? You arent qualified.

How do you know that Trayvon started the fight, oh Zimmerman said he did.

So he was getting his ass kicked by a teenage boy in a fight he started, and that made shooting the kid okay?
Trayvon started the fight you idiot. You clearly dont understand what happened, so why are you even discussing this? You arent qualified.
Who said Travon started the fight?

Zimmerman?
The forensic evidence says that, but i already know you have no idea what im talking about.

Post the forensic evidence that says that.

I lub dat boy lol
I know how it pisses you off when men who were ACTUALLY WRONGFULLY convicted win multi million dollar settlements.....
View attachment 293186

I know Trump is still pissed off that innocent men were able to successfully sue the city for restitution...…

Donald Trump: Central Park Five settlement is a 'disgrace'

Why do men who were actually WRONGFULLY convicted winning law suits make you idiots so mad??
Not so fast. The miscarriage of justice was in letting them out
July 25, 2018 - CENTRAL PARK RAPISTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT

You're a fucking idiot.

So did Trayvon pull him out of his truck while he was on his way to Target?

If you have evidence that shows otherwise, you should have spoken up when the trial happened.
You don't have evidence that zimmerman was in the right, either. He was acquitted because of a lack of evidence, not evidence of innocence. Get it straight.
OJ wasnt cleared because there was a mountain of evidence pointing to his innocence.

You are truly a moron.

So did Trayvon pull him out of his truck while he was on his way to Target?
Tavon martin black punk ass guy shot like a dog he was.. stopped acting like you fucking care you just causing of race riots

You are truly a moron.
What pisses you off more about that punk ass bitch getting shot like a dog?

Forum List

Back