George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

Zimmerman should just thank his stars he isn't sitting in a cell and shut the fuck up.
He defended himself legally against a violent attacker. Why would you want someone to go to jail for that?

So, if I was stalking your wife and you saw me, you approach me & push me & we start to fight, it is OK for me to kill you?

If I break into your house & you hear me, come down & take a shot at me & miss, I can kill you & claim self defense?

Why didn't Trayvon have the right to stand his ground when he was being stalked?

Zimmerman should just thank his stars he isn't sitting in a cell and shut the fuck up.
He defended himself legally against a violent attacker. Why would you want someone to go to jail for that?

So, if I was stalking your wife and you saw me, you approach me & push me & we start to fight, it is OK for me to kill you?

If I break into your house & you hear me, come down & take a shot at me & miss, I can kill you & claim self defense?

Why didn't Trayvon have the right to stand his ground when he was being stalked?

Because he was black.

Moron......you didn't follow the trial........and martin had no right to violently attack someone who hadn't attacked him, you freaking doofus.

Dumbass you didn't follow the trial, Zimmerman did not stop following Trayvon after the dispatcher told him not to. We don't know who attacked who since Trayvon isn't here to tell his side of the story and no one else came forward that saw the altercation start.

Yes...he did you dumb ass. He was going back to his car when he was attacked.....even the moron pretend best friend testified that Martin lost zimmerman in the complex and stated martin was going back to find him....you moron.

Dumbass had he gone back to his car when the dispatch told him they didn't need him following Trayvon there would have never been a confrontation. Fucking idiot.
Too bad dispatchers have no authority to give commands, fucking idiot.

Well Goofboy it's too bad fucking stinking ass racist don't have a problem with cowards killing unarmed black teenagers.
You dont get to gather sympathy for a violent attacker who is slamming a guys head into concrete. Him being unarmed is completely irellevent.

Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", so that scenario is totally different.

No, because you are an intruder who broke into my house.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him. You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

Last edited:

Because he was black.
I doubt anyone cares what color their attacker is when their head is getting slammed repeatedly into concrete.

No...you don't understand anything.....

The push.....did not lead to imminent threat of death or great bodily harm...you doofus. As long as neither of you presents that danger neither of you can use deadly force. There are places you can go to learn about this, if you actually care....

If you are illegally on the premise you can't claim self defense...you moron.

Trayvon could have stopped and confronted zimmerman.....he didn't do that.....he circled back and ambushed zimmerman, you doofus.....and at the point where he was slamming zimmerman's head against the concrete, it became an act of imminent death or great bodily harm....you moron...

Dumbass you didn't follow the trial, Zimmerman did not stop following Trayvon after the dispatcher told him not to. We don't know who attacked who since Trayvon isn't here to tell his side of the story and no one else came forward that saw the altercation start.

Yes...he did you dumb ass. He was going back to his car when he was attacked.....even the moron pretend best friend testified that Martin lost zimmerman in the complex and stated martin was going back to find him....you moron.

Dumbass had he gone back to his car when the dispatch told him they didn't need him following Trayvon there would have never been a confrontation. Fucking idiot.

Well Goofboy it's too bad fucking stinking ass racist don't have a problem with cowards killing unarmed black teenagers.
You dont get to gather sympathy for a violent attacker who is slamming a guys head into concrete. Him being unarmed is completely irellevent.

Slamming his head on the concrete my ass, that's a crock of shit. It's amazing how no one can explain how this coward's clothes are so clean from being on his back on the ground in the rain.

gz-police-station.jpg

Did they run him by the dry cleaners first.

Slamming his head on the concrete my ass, that's a crock of shit. It's amazing how no one can explain how this coward's clothes are so clean from being on his back on the ground in the rain.

gz-police-station.jpg

Moron.....there was an actual witness to the martin pounding his head against the concrete...you doofus........and he had injuries to the back of his head.........

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

Zimmerman admitted he was following Trayvon.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.

Again, Trayvon wasnt dealing with a "stalker", and Trayvon was the one who tracked down Zimmerman, then attacked him.

You cant attack someone, knock them to the ground, repeatedly slam his head into pavement, then say "im standing my ground". Standing your ground against what? The guy that YOU attacked?

You can't run off into the night following someone and then claim you were attacked, oh what yes you can if the person is a black teenager you are following.

Moron......martin stated to his friend...on the phone...that he lost zimmerman in the condo complex......she testified to this on the stand...you moron.........martin then went looking for zimmerman and ambushed him.....you are an idiot.

gz-police-station.jpg

Moron.....there was an actual witness to the martin pounding his head against the concrete...you doofus........and he had injuries to the back of his head.........

Shit for brains that dude was probably a buddy of Zimmerman's, it's amazing how he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and he didn't see Zimmerman kill him. Shit those cuts didn't even require a band-aid and why didn't he want to go to the hospital that night? For the simple fact the lie would have blown up in his face.

Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

gz-police-station.jpg

george-zimmerman-injuries-as-not-reported-by-the-media.jpg

gz-police-station.jpg

Shit for brains that dude was probably a buddy of Zimmerman's, it's amazing how he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and he didn't see Zimmerman kill him. Shit those cuts didn't even require a band-aid and why didn't he want to go to the hospital that night? For the simple fact the lie would have blown up in his face.
He didnt see him kill Trayvon because he went back inside to call the cops. You need to learn more about this case before you engage in any more debate. You are woefully ignorant of the facts, yet you have super strong opinions on a subject you know little about.

gz-police-station.jpg

I get it....you are a troll............

martin ambushed and violently attacked zimmerman.

gz-police-station.jpg

If they were buddies, they would have just stomped the living shit out of Trayvon, then called the cops and have his sucker punching ass thrown in jail.

Yes you CAN follow someone and ask them what they are doing, and if they attack you for that, they go to jail. How is it that you dont understand the basic laws of our nation?

Had Trayvon been a grown man he wouldn't have asked him a damn thing, he would've went on about his business. Trayvon had a right to ask this coward why he was following him. Zimmerman put this whole event into motion and he had a jury of racist cowards like you that let him get away with murder.

gz-police-station.jpg

I get it....you are a troll.........…

You are a racist coward.

martin ambushed and violently attacked zimmerman.

How do you ambush someone you are face to face with in a hostile situation. You right wing, racist are laughable.

gz-police-station.jpg

If they were buddies, they would have just stomped the living shit out of Trayvon, then called the cops and have his sucker punching ass thrown in jail.

No the coward just shot him and how do you get sucker punched when you are face to face with someone in a hostile situation.

Forum List

Back