George Zimmerman involved in shooting

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.
We have had this discussion, ONE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. Thus not guilty PROVES they are INNOCENT.
"Not guilty" proves no such thing. :rolleyes: "Not guilty" affirms the prosecution did not prove their charges.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Not proven guilty = innocent.
:dunno:

Except if you're Black.

If Black, cops can shoot you down in the street and slime like gz can get away with stalking, harassing and killing an unarmed kid.

Sooner or later, gz WILL pay for his crimes and in some ways, he is paying for them now.

A jury of his peers found him not guilty because Trayvon attacked him and he used his gun in self defense.

Too bad, so sad that the young punk picked the wrong person to beat up.

THAT is why Martin is six feet under and Zimmerman is above ground today.
The jury and the evidence did not find that Trayvon attacked anyone.

"I hear the Lake Mary Police Station has a sign hanging up that says, "Number of Days without a Zimmerman Related Incident." It is now back to zero again." - Holy Cow

George Zimmerman suffers facial wounds after shooting - Orlando Sentinel

News conference with shooter. His mother and wife talk for him.
He looks like a smart ass liberal in that video.
Why didn't they arrest him and release him on bond?

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.

This shooter is a loon. Latest I read one his neighbors called the police on him for leaving a dead squirrel in her yard. They say he is a total whacko.

Right. That one odd neighbor has been widely mentioned, but the idiot has no reason to believe anybody put a dead squirrel anywhere. Squirrels just die sometimes. Did the neighbor accuse him of putting all those dead leaves in her yard last fall too?

"I hear the Lake Mary Police Station has a sign hanging up that says, "Number of Days without a Zimmerman Related Incident." It is now back to zero again." - Holy Cow

You think Baltimore had a sign for Freddie Gray incidents?

Sooooooooooo, the Prosecution sabotaged its own case against Zimmerman?

Or were these witnesses like the Ferguson "hands up don't shoot honest to goodness really that's what happened" kind of witnesses?

Because it makes no sense whatsoever that if the Prosecution had reliable witnesses that would have put Zimmerman behind bars for the rest of his life, that they would not have called them.
The prosecutor in the Michael Brown case knowingly put perjured testimony in front of the grand jury ... he put on a witness who was never at the scene who saw nothing was allowed to tell the jury the police story of events....a witness that the FBI had interviewed and dismissed a a nut bag ....

Except Zimmerman.
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The jury didn't decide that martin attacked zimmerman. That wasn't what they were there to determine.
They found that Zimmerman acted on self-defense when attacked by Martin.
Note bold.
Why do you feel the need to be stupid abut this?
putting it in bold doesn't make it true.
there was insufficient evidence to convict zimmerman. that does not equate to a determination by the jury that martin attacked him.
this is a simple concept. the prosecution had to establish that zimmerman was the aggressor. they could not do that beyond a reasonable doubt because it is possiblethat martin did attack zimmerman. possible, but not evident or proven.

Except Zimmerman.
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. The jury didn't decide that martin attacked zimmerman. That wasn't what they were there to determine.
Note bold.
The fact that it is true makes it true.
Zimmerman was acquitted because of his claim of self-defense.
But, you choose to be stupid about it, for no reason other than you don't like the truth.

Here's the left wing "kill Zimmerman" new hero. Lord you people make me want to bazooka barf.

289281DA00000578-3077175-image-a-46_1431397024200.jpg

Apperson himself did not speak, and before the conference kept to himself while smoking cigarettes during a break from questioning inside the station, telling members of the media at one point to 'stop touching me.'

He went home immediately after the brief conference, and when asked to give a comment slammed his front door on reporters according to Ryan Hughes of WFTV.

A neighbor said that Apperson had changed 'a lot' over the past two months, going on to say he was; 'Unpredictable. Strange. Off the wall

She then said; 'A lot of people think he's whacked out. Totally whacked out.'

In fact, this neighbor even called police on Apperson as recently as Sunday believing he had left a dead squirrel in her yard according to Hughes"

George Zimmerman shooter Matthew Apperson uses stand your ground defence Daily Mail Online
I have been trying to describe the quintessential LIB. for a long time. And now I have the poster-boy image.
Totally fucked up. Not the slightest grasp on reality.
Take a good long look at him. He's everything a LIB is personified.

Except Zimmerman.
Note bold.
But, you choose to be stupid about it, for no reason other than you don't like the truth.
yes, he claimed self-defense because he had to, there was no disputing that zimmerman killed martin.
it was then on the prosecution to prove that he did not act in self defense. that is where the burden of proof lies with our system of justice, on the prosecution. the prosecution was unable to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he did not act in self defense. this was in no doubt aided by the fact that of the only two people that ever knew for sure who attacked who one was dead and one was a defendant. regardless, a failure on the part of the prosecution to earn a conviction is not an automatic acceptance or endorsement of the defendant's story as fact or proven by evidence.

Except Zimmerman.
Note bold.
yes, he claimed self-defense because he had to, there was no disputing that zimmerman killed martin.
Case closed. Thanks for playing.

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.

This shooter is a loon. Latest I read one his neighbors called the police on him for leaving a dead squirrel in her yard. They say he is a total whacko.
lol. Think about that.

Lady finds dead squirrel.

Oh! Musta been my neighbor.

:lol:

His neighbors believe he's off the rails.
Some of Zimm neighbors and a whole lot of the world think Zimmerman is off the rails.

2. Who calls police when they find a dead squirrel in their yard? :cuckoo:

If they are being harassed by a neighbor or stalked by a neighbor.

Hey but by all means help turn this loon into a left wing hero.
This is perfect! Another fucked up 'special needs' wack-job. This week's LIB poster-boy' soon to be yet another fucking LIB train wreck embarrassment. It's like they are always drawn to the most delusional fucked up feral criminals to run to help. Always turns out to be a huge mistake.

However, he was shot! Have you read the headlines? "Zimmerman in a shooting." "Zimmerman in trouble with the law again." Etc. The media once again is making presumptions of Zimmerman's guilt without any facts.

All we know now is:
(1) Zimmerman was shot.
(2) He was shot in his car.

The most likely scenario is he was shot by a black man that recognized him and in a racist rage tried to kill him for no other reason then Zimmerman killed a black man in self-defense who was trying to kill him!

George Zimmerman shot at in Lake Mary police say - Orlando Sentinel
Don't forget that the Black Panthers have a $10,000 bounty on his head. I'm sure that could have something to do with it.

Note bold.
Again, the prosecution's failure to prove that Zimmerman was the aggressor does not equate into proof that martin was the aggressor.

The whackjob looks/acts like he's high.
Attempted murder will be the charge. Five years mandatory.
He's just the type those 300 negro queers in Fed. prision like to pimp out.
By the time he gets out he'll be able to see his flip-flops through his asshole.
George Zimmerman himself proved you could stalk somebody and still claim self defense, so if Apperson was stalking Zimmerman that's not a problem. We also don't know for sure what happened. We do know Zimmerman carries a gun in his car, and we do know he's willing to use it. If he did go for his weapon, why wouldn't a reasonable person believe he would use it and fear for his life?

had Apperson killed Zimmerman there would be more evidence to support self defense than Zimmerman had with Martin. He should have learned from Zimmerman and killed the only other witness.
Tiny problem pal. The passenger window was up right? The window had a coating to prevent anyone from seeing into the vehicle right? The bullet went through a darkened rolled up window right? Give your head a fuckijng shake pal. Grow up.
BTW nobody drives around with open windows in the heat of the day. Ever heard of 'AC'?

Note bold.

You are absolutely right. That case is closed, and it doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with the outcome. However, there is a new case now, and Zimmerman's history of behavior isn't helping him very much. Perhaps he should have picked another kid with a pocket full of Skittles to bully, instead of a grown man who would use the same tactics that Zimmerman uses.

Forum List

Back