George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Road rage? My ass...

Some nig-nog wanted be "the man" who shot Zim Zam and he fuck it up.

dq4y89.jpg

So I predict he will kill someone else within...ohhh....two years. Yes, George needs to carry a gun cause he is a weeny without one.
Mindless bigotry runs deep in you gene pool, doesn't it?
What about JimH's statement shows prejudice, mindless one?
You can't tell?
:lol:

Weeny is racist? Sorry to offend your gene pool......forgive me.....

Musta' hit a nerve about small body parts, Jim.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.
Funny how his acquittal happened for the same reason police didn't arrest him....no evidence of a crime.

AND a highly decorated Air Force pilot who wants the 1st Amendment thrown out so he can imprison people for their religion.

Not doubt about it, we are in the presence of greatness.

Thanks for reminding me Puddly.....I'm thinking about asking CK to add "USAF" or "RCMP" or maybe "RSVP" to my name.... :shock:

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.
Funny how his acquittal happened for the same reason police didn't arrest him....no evidence of a crime.
Plenty of evidence. Not enough proof.

So I predict he will kill someone else within...ohhh....two years. Yes, George needs to carry a gun cause he is a weeny without one.
Mindless bigotry runs deep in you gene pool, doesn't it?
What about JimH's statement shows prejudice, mindless one?
You can't tell?
:lol:

Weeny is racist? Sorry to offend your gene pool......forgive me.....

Musta' hit a nerve about small body parts, Jim.
Clown face. St. Ignora blesses you.

Sure will, because we could have told you he was guilty before his trial. But to the righties, he's a hero. So own it.

At least this time he's been wounded. That's good news.

Damn those rednecks !!

NIce try, but you left out the 3 white cops who chased Gray down and started the whole thing. Thanks for re-establishing that you have zero cred.

Haa ! After your complete fuck-up, what fucking nerve you have ! :biggrin:

Sorry, it was three white cops who chased down and arrested Freddie Gray. But not for them, these three black cops would still be on the job.

The only fuck up here is you leaving them out of it. You are a liar.

Here's what you said dickhead:

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

Turns out, three of the six are as black as Freddie Gray, and the two with the most serious charges are black. You celebrated too soon !

AND a highly decorated Air Force pilot who wants the 1st Amendment thrown out so he can imprison people for their religion.

Not doubt about it, we are in the presence of greatness.

Thanks for reminding me Puddly.....I'm thinking about asking CK to add "USAF" or "RCMP" or maybe "RSVP" to my name.... :shock:

BullKurtz

But Doodette, you just had USMC removed.

You need to make up your mind just what kind of hero you're going to pretend to be.

Plenty of evidence. Not enough proof.

And each run in he has with the law is a bit more serious than the last.

Sooner or later, he's gonna mess with the wrong person.

I love how absolutely ignorant the vast majority of participants are. Know nothing about this case, but it involves George Zimmerman? Just make some super shitty allusion that he deserved it, and the karma comes pouring into your lap!

Why does he attract so much grief? Someone driving down the road decided to shoot him. Did they recognize him or did it have something to do with his driving?

Forum List

Back