George Zimmerman involved in shooting

BREAKING UPDATE: Being reporting by WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes that the guy Apperson is a loon. Apperson has a history of being a stalker.

matthew-apperson-mugshots.jpg

UPDATES George Zimmerman Shooting Victim UPDATE George Not Hit White Male Shooter Matt Apperson Locals Say Delusional Crazy Unstable Whacked Out The Last Refuge

Quoting your source:

Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits – Contact Info:
[email protected]

George Zimmerman suffers facial wounds after shooting - Orlando Sentinel

News conference with shooter. His mother and wife talk for him.
He looks like a smart ass liberal in that video.
Why didn't they arrest him and release him on bond?

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.

This shooter is a loon. Latest I read one his neighbors called the police on him for leaving a dead squirrel in her yard. They say he is a total whacko.

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.

This shooter is a loon. Latest I read one his neighbors called the police on him for leaving a dead squirrel in her yard. They say he is a total whacko.

he is the perfect subject for libtards to defend

--LOL

plus according to the lefties

traveling down the road shooting

is now considered stand your ground

--LOL

The whackjob looks/acts like he's high.
Attempted murder will be the charge. Five years mandatory.
He's just the type those 300 negro queers in Fed. prision like to pimp out.
By the time he gets out he'll be able to see his flip-flops through his asshole.

The whackjob looks/acts like he's high.
Attempted murder will be the charge. Five years mandatory.
He's just the type those 300 negro queers in Fed. prision like to pimp out.
By the time he gets out he'll be able to see his flip-flops through his asshole.

he is a whack job leftist whack job ta boot

BREAKING UPDATE: Being reporting by WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes that the guy Apperson is a loon. Apperson has a history of being a stalker.

UPDATES George Zimmerman Shooting Victim UPDATE George Not Hit White Male Shooter Matt Apperson Locals Say Delusional Crazy Unstable Whacked Out The Last Refuge

Quoting your source:

[email protected]

It's reported in the Daily Mail that the man is off his rocker.

Quoting your source:

[email protected]

It's reported in the Daily Mail that the man is off his rocker.

obviously

Here's the left wing "kill Zimmerman" new hero. Lord you people make me want to bazooka barf.

289281DA00000578-3077175-image-a-46_1431397024200.jpg

Apperson himself did not speak, and before the conference kept to himself while smoking cigarettes during a break from questioning inside the station, telling members of the media at one point to 'stop touching me.'

He went home immediately after the brief conference, and when asked to give a comment slammed his front door on reporters according to Ryan Hughes of WFTV.

A neighbor said that Apperson had changed 'a lot' over the past two months, going on to say he was; 'Unpredictable. Strange. Off the wall

She then said; 'A lot of people think he's whacked out. Totally whacked out.'

In fact, this neighbor even called police on Apperson as recently as Sunday believing he had left a dead squirrel in her yard according to Hughes"

George Zimmerman shooter Matthew Apperson uses stand your ground defence Daily Mail Online

lol. Think about that.

Lady finds dead squirrel.

Oh! Musta been my neighbor.

:lol:

Sounds like Zimmerman had been stalking the guy so I think the shooting will lead to no charges. I wonder if he'll miss next time.

Man claims George Zimmerman threatened to kill him George Zimmerman Murder Trial - WESH Home

And he's a fucked up whack job.
So you say. We know for a fact that Zimmerman is a fucked up whack job.

The man was leading a normal every day joe kind of life till the asshole punk decided to punch the every living daylights out of him and he had to shoot the little bastard.

Oh and your new "kill zimmerman puleeeeeeeeeeeze" hero just got reported for putting a dead squirrel on a neighbors lawn.

Sounds like Zimmerman had been stalking the guy so I think the shooting will lead to no charges. I wonder if he'll miss next time.

Man claims George Zimmerman threatened to kill him George Zimmerman Murder Trial - WESH Home

Amemba this little attention-seeking gem of his "celebrity boxing challenge" from the whack job last year?

zimmerman31n-6-web_zps4qlyrwk6.jpg

"Who wants the first shot?

George Zimmerman has announced he's putting up his dukes for a celebrity boxing match — one that still needs an opponent.

"It was my idea," the heavyweight gunslinger told Radar Online of his upcoming plans orchestrated by former professional boxer Damon Feldman.

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" ...

In a newly released photo of Zimmerman showing off his guns — of the flesh and blood variety — he grins from ear-to-ear with two balled-up fists in the air."

George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match - NY Daily News

Amemba this little attention-seeking gem of his "celebrity boxing challenge" from the whack job last year?

zimmerman31n-6-web_zps4qlyrwk6.jpg

"Who wants the first shot?

George Zimmerman has announced he's putting up his dukes for a celebrity boxing match — one that still needs an opponent.

"It was my idea," the heavyweight gunslinger told Radar Online of his upcoming plans orchestrated by former professional boxer Damon Feldman.

Zimmerman called boxing a hobby he had "prior to the incident" ...

In a newly released photo of Zimmerman showing off his guns — of the flesh and blood variety — he grins from ear-to-ear with two balled-up fists in the air."

George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match - NY Daily News

So he agreed to the match to make money?

lol. Think about that.

Lady finds dead squirrel.

Oh! Musta been my neighbor.

:lol:

His neighbors believe he's off the rails.

Forum List

Back