George Zimmerman involved in shooting

He chose his own actions and has only himself to blame.[/QUOTE]
Nope. If Trayvon, who had drugs in his system and a burglary tool on him, wouldn't have been pacing slowly looking into apartments in the rain and then saw and approached Zimmerman in the parking lot in an aggressive move with his hand reaching in his wasteband pretending like he had a gun and then took off running like criminal Freddie Gray, he might be alive today. Trayvon set the events into motion. Zimmerman put down a feral negro eliminating future burglaries at the complex. What a patriot he was protecting the tenants property while risking his life.[/QUOTE]

This all a total lie. And very racist.

More obama legacy.
Another obama son look-alike trying to kill Zimmerman.
This guy looks like he could be Obama's son to you??

article-2753887-21512A0800000578-558_634x970.jpg
Not, to me. To obama. People who attack and attempt to kill Zimmerman look like obama's son, according to obama.
Yet you're the one saying the guy in this photo looks like Obama's son.
No, Obama says that, not me.

More obama legacy.
Another obama son look-alike trying to kill Zimmerman.
This guy looks like he could be Obama's son to you??

article-2753887-21512A0800000578-558_634x970.jpg
Not, to me. To obama. People who attack and attempt to kill Zimmerman look like obama's son, according to obama.
Yet you're the one saying the guy in this photo looks like Obama's son.
No, Obama says that, not me.
"Another obama son look-alike trying to kill Zimmerman."

Nope ... that was you who said that.

George Zimmerman suffers facial wounds after shooting - Orlando Sentinel

News conference with shooter. His mother and wife talk for him.
He looks like a smart ass liberal in that video.
Why didn't they arrest him and release him on bond?

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.
Sounds like the guy is stalking Zimmerman. How else do you have a three encounters of road rage with someone?

He is claiming self defense . That Zimmerman waved a gun at him first. This is the third run in they have had . Zimmerman has threatened to shoot him last year.
All hearsay from the shooter.

Why does he attract so much grief? Someone driving down the road decided to shoot him. Did they recognize him or did it have something to do with his driving?
Zimmerman has been driving the same truck for several years now. It's quite noticable by being filmed on the local news and all. Remember when he got a speeding ticket and it made national news? That was the first time people saw the type truck he was driving. He needs to get a different ride.

The guy who shot Zims truck is wacked out. Watch his demeanor from the press conference. Totally bizarre behavior.

All hearsay from the shooter.

check out the tint on zommermans windows

unlikely he or anyone was able to see him supposedly waving a gun

Last edited:
Man who shot at George Zimmerman uses 'stand your ground' defense: Road rage shooter claims he fired at Trayvon Martin's killer in self-defense after he pulled gun FIRST
  • Zimmerman, 31, was able to walk to the ambulance after suffering minor cuts after the altercation in Lake Mary on Monday
  • He was shot at by Matthew Apperson who last year told cops that Zimmerman had threatened him with a gun during a road-rage incident
  • Following Monday's incident, Apperson approached a man nearby and told him, 'I shot George Zimmerman' before they called 911
  • Apperson claims that he only shot after Zimmerman waved his gun at him while Zimmerman's lawyer said his client never displayed a gun
  • The police have not charged Zimmerman or Apperson though they are still investigating the incident
  • He was acquitted of murder in the 2012 shooting of unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin and has been arrested in several disputes since

Read more: George Zimmerman shooter Matthew Apperson uses stand your ground defence Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

George Zimmerman shooter Matthew Apperson uses stand your ground defence Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From this article, it sounds exactly like what gz has done in the past. The stalking, the
'Do you know who I am?' before saying, 'I'll f***ing kill you.', the hot temper and waving a gun around.

Gotta love the irony of the shooter using the "stand your ground" law as his defense.

Since gz has never paid his bills and not paid his attorney, I wonder who would be willing to take him as a client. Maybe a public defender?

Edited to add - gz attorney is Don West. There's a pic of him at this link ^

Here is a neat idea!

TAKE ZIMMERMAN'S GUN CARRY PERMIT AWAY FROM HIM BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GETS KILLED!

Forum List

Back