George Zimmerman involved in shooting

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.
We have had this discussion, ONE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. Thus not guilty PROVES they are INNOCENT.
"Not guilty" proves no such thing. :rolleyes: "Not guilty" affirms the prosecution did not prove their charges.

According to the lunacy of "not guilty" equating to "innocent" is best refuted by pointing out the idiocy of considering OJ Simpson was proven to be "innocent" of killing Ron and Nicole.

More obama legacy.
Another obama son look-alike trying to kill Zimmerman.
This guy looks like he could be Obama's son to you??

article-2753887-21512A0800000578-558_634x970.jpg

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

No, TrayGONE was the ticking bomb...Zimmy defused his black ass.

You are trash, whatever color you are, whatever thing you are. Oh wait, it's been proven that you tried to pass yourself off as a famous Marine officer. Almost forgot.
Yeah...that Stolen Valor Poser's gotta pose.

Porker usually sees someone having constant run ins with the police as being someone who is irresponsible at least.

Now we see its all the police fault.

Or Liberals fault.

Or...Oooh, Liberal Polices fault!!

Like the dead thug Trayvon Martin. Like another dead thug...Michael Brown. Like another dead thug, Mr. Gray of Baltimore.

All of them have a shorter record with the police than Zimmerman. The dude has something wrong with him.

Last edited:
The latest incident is an ambush shooting...pulled beside Zimmy in traffic...the guy has been stalking him...shooter in custody, progs depressed.

Zimmerman had already threatened to kill the shooter. Sounds like he was in fear for his life.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Once again Sassy doesnt seek to explore the problem with his upbringing, culture or fashion.

GZ acts this way because he must be a victim.....Just like the Columbine kids. "What happened to them to make them shoot all those people?"

perfect

so you mean everyone who votes lib?

Porker usually sees someone having constant run ins with the police as being someone who is irresponsible at least.

Now we see its all the police fault.

Or Liberals fault.

Or...Oooh, Liberal Polices fault!!

Like the dead thug Trayvon Martin. Like another dead thug...Michael Brown. Like another dead thug, Mr. Gray of Baltimore.

All of them have a shorter record with the police than Zimmerman. The dude has something wrong with him.

Florida will allow him to keep his gun so he can continue to threaten people and wave his gun. Eventually he will shoot someone else and then when he does.....Florida will be sued. Count on it!

There is a chance that Z gets shot. We will wait and see....

No, TrayGONE was the ticking bomb...Zimmy defused his black ass.

You are trash, whatever color you are, whatever thing you are. Oh wait, it's been proven that you tried to pass yourself off as a famous Marine officer. Almost forgot.

AND a highly decorated Air Force pilot who wants the 1st Amendment thrown out so he can imprison people for their religion.

Not doubt about it, we are in the presence of greatness.

No doubt who should be arrested. The other guy fired his gun. But the facts will be interesting. Is waving a gun a threat?

Forum List

Back