George Zimmerman involved in shooting

George Zimmerman suffers gunshot wound during altercation with man in Florida Daily Mail Online

Since his acquittal, Zimmerman has been arrested several times by Lake Mary police.

In July 2013, just weeks after his acquittal, he was pulled over for speeding in Texas and had a firearm in the glove compartment of his vehicle.

'Don't play with your firearm, OK?' an officer told him before he was sent away with a warning.

In September 2013, his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called 911 and claimed he had attacked her father and threatened he with a gun. She decided to not press any charges.

Then in November 2013, Zimmerman was arrested for domestic violence against his new girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe. She later dropped the charges.

Nearly a year later, in September 2014, Zimmerman was arrested for the road rage incident involving Apperson.

And in January, he was arrested for allegedly hurling a wine bottle at his girlfriend during a domestic dispute. No charges were filed in that case.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

So I predict he will kill someone else within...ohhh....two years. Yes, George needs to carry a gun cause he is a weeny without one.
All irrelevant.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.
Railroaded is the right word, the Police and the original DA all concluded there was no evidence that a crime had been committed. Add a bunch of political whores whining and complaining and threats of riots and suddenly a new DA decides there is enough, even though not so sure she took it to a grand Jury. Add in a corrupt Judge that had to be thrown off the case and the fact that the Jury found him NOT GUILTY after the trial was over. Yup Political witch hunt.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.
We have had this discussion, ONE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. Thus not guilty PROVES they are INNOCENT.

So I predict he will kill someone else within...ohhh....two years. Yes, George needs to carry a gun cause he is a weeny without one.
Mindless bigotry runs deep in you gene pool, doesn't it?

What about JimH's statement shows prejudice, mindless one?

M14 Shooter doesn't know the definition of "bigot".

Seriously, what Jim said was based on gz's past record. That's the opposite of bigotry.

He was railroaded, they knew the facts and still tried to prosecute and we told you all they would never get a conviction

No. His acquittal was due to nobody but Zimmerman knowing the facts. There was not enough evidence. He wasn't found innocent. He was found not guilty.

Pulease my husband is an attorney and he knew going in they would never convict. Give it a rest, you all hoped against hope and lost

I knew they wouldn't convict him either. It had nothing to do with evidence. It had everything to do with lack of evidence.

Did they find him innocent or not guilty?
Be specific, when does our legal system EVER find someone innocent? The finding is guilty or not guilty, the reality is that UNDER THE LAW ONE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY, making a not guilty verdict proof of innocence.

Sure will, because we could have told you he was guilty before his trial. But to the righties, he's a hero. So own it.

At least this time he's been wounded. That's good news.

Damn those rednecks !!

NIce try, but you left out the 3 white cops who chased Gray down and started the whole thing. Thanks for re-establishing that you have zero cred.

Haa ! After your complete fuck-up, what fucking nerve you have ! :biggrin:

Sorry, it was three white cops who chased down and arrested Freddie Gray. But not for them, these three black cops would still be on the job.

The only fuck up here is you leaving them out of it. You are a liar.
Well except for that little fact that he was injured on the ride back to the police station and the driver was black as well as the supervisor that did not check on him. MORON.

All irrelevant.
No, Freddy Gray's rap sheet is irrelevant. Oh yeah, his multiple convictions too.

I know it's a stupid equation, but it's a bit like more whites kill whites than blacks.

That's true.

Gray's past has nothing to do with him being killed by the cops.

He didn't stand trial and none of his past crimes were capital crimes. Nor are the police allowed to mete out punishment, including death.

But then, I really believe in the constitution and you racist RW nutters don't.

The latest incident is an ambush shooting...pulled beside Zimmy in traffic...the guy has been stalking him...shooter in custody, progs depressed.

The latest incident is an ambush shooting...pulled beside Zimmy in traffic...the guy has been stalking him...shooter in custody, progs depressed.
The libfools will still say that George Zimmerman shot someone else.

We have had this discussion, ONE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY. Thus not guilty PROVES they are INNOCENT.

Too bad Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Jordan Davis, Tamir Rice, Walter Scott and Freddie Gray weren't around to prove whether they were or not, hmmmm?

No, TrayGONE was the ticking bomb...Zimmy defused his black ass.

You are trash, whatever color you are, whatever thing you are. Oh wait, it's been proven that you tried to pass yourself off as a famous Marine officer. Almost forgot.

Forum List

Back