🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Zimmerman Needs to Shut Up and Go Away -Fox news

He forgets that Double Jeopardy only applies to things that you have been tried for. Anything he says can be used as evidence in a federal civil rights trial.

He forgets that Double Jeopardy only applies to things that you have been tried for. Anything he says can be used as evidence in a federal civil rights trial.
But the fuck-wit negro Holder couldn't invent any 'civil rights' charges against George. They there will never be a 'civil rights tial'. Try to keep up fool.

Man I don't think I care for fox news LATINOS

what a nasty bunch. two hit pieces today

one on Cruz, now Zimmerman

oh well, enjoy your new masters

Wow. Rick's an asshole.

"But criticizing the president’s remarks at this stage of the game seems a mix of foolhardiness and desperation. It belies the fact that Zimmerman was found not guilty. So what’s his argument, that the president convinced a jury to set him free? That the president's own Department of Justice chose not to file federal charges against him? What is Zimmerman complaining about? Why is he still talking?

Dude, half the country thinks you got away with murder. "

He asks why Zimmerman is talking. And then goes on to say that half the country thinks you got away with murder. And then goes on to lie about the facts of the case.

Of course Zimmerman is still talking.

HOW DARE he speak his mind in this : WHAT was a free country

that just nasty. another site to SHUN

But the fuck-wit negro Holder couldn't invent any 'civil rights' charges against George. They there will never be a 'civil rights tial'. Try to keep up fool.

A) Holder isn't there anymore.

B) The more Zimmerman talks to the media, the more evidence can be gathered for the future.

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrong full death trial if his parents want to bring it.

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrong full death trial if his parents want to bring it.

Actually, Holder's DOJ said there was not (past tense) enough evidence that Martin was deprived of his Civil Rights. Of course unfiltered comments by Zimmerman could change that BY PROVIDING FURTHER EVIDENCE OF HIS MOTIVATIONS. If he wants to stay out of prison, it is in his best interest not to comment on the case, or about race in general for that matter.

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrongful death trial if his parents want to bring it.
The stupid negro parents/family are too fucking busy assaulting/suing each other over who can sell fucking T-bone T- shirts to attempt to get any lawyer to file a wrongful death suit. Even the dumbest negro ambulance chaser Crump won't touch it. Why? B/c he knows he's wasting his time and T-bones 'parents when it may bring them some money' have no fucking money! You need to pull your head out of your ass pal.

So if that's the case, you simple minded idiot, what the hell are you hating on Holder for? Why don't you just come out of the closet you racist fkkkk and admit your're a damn racist, because Eric Holder has been so white friendly, its almost sickening!!

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrongful death trial if his parents want to bring it.
The stupid negro parents/family are too fucking busy assaulting/suing each other over who can sell fucking T-bone T- shirts to attempt to get any lawyer to file a wrongful death suit. Even the dumbest negro ambulance chaser Crump won't touch it. Why? B/c he knows he's wasting his time and T-bones 'parents when it may bring them some money' have no fucking money! You need to pull your head out of your ass pal.

Why sue a fat bean eating moron who's only claim to a dollar bill is the sucker money people like you send him....and just of record, stop hating on the kid, the boy is dead you insensitive white shit for brains fkkkkk!!!

Actually, Holder's DOJ said there was not (past tense) enough evidence that Martin was deprived of his Civil Rights. Of course unfiltered comments by Zimmerman could change that BY PROVIDING FURTHER EVIDENCE OF HIS MOTIVATIONS. If he wants to stay out of prison, it is in his best interest not to comment on the case, or about race in general for that matter.

That's an interesting take, but the fact of the matter is that following someone -in public- while talking to the police doesn't constitute a violation of that person's civil rights, no matter -what- your feelings are about that person's ethnicity. Motives alone can't violate your rights, action is required.

That's an interesting take, but the fact of the matter is that following someone -in public- while talking to the police doesn't constitute a violation of that person's civil rights, no matter -what- your feelings are about that person's ethnicity. Motives alone can't violate your rights, action is required.

Oh, so now its "following"???? I would use the term "stalk" as in stalking a mf to his death. He was told NOT TO FOLLOW TREYVON....AND YET HE CONTINUED AND WHEN TREYVON CONFRONTED THAT FAT BEAN DIP AND PROCEEDED TO WHIP HIS ASS, THE TACO WHORE SHOT HIM!!...END OF STORY!!

Forum List

Back