🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Zimmerman Needs to Shut Up and Go Away -Fox news

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrongful death trial if his parents want to bring it.
The stupid negro parents/family are too fucking busy assaulting/suing each other over who can sell fucking T-bone T- shirts to attempt to get any lawyer to file a wrongful death suit. Even the dumbest negro ambulance chaser Crump won't touch it. Why? B/c he knows he's wasting his time and T-bones 'parents when it may bring them some money' have no fucking money! You need to pull your head out of your ass pal.

Why sue a fat bean eating moron who's only claim to a dollar bill is the sucker money people like you send him....and just of record, stop hating on the kid, the boy is dead you insensitive white shit for brains fkkkkk!!!

Trayvon Martin publicly glorified gang violence and, simply according to what happened with Zimmerman's stupid ass, Trayvon was also prone to physical violence against strangers over perceived insults. The kid was a piece of shit and a statistic waiting to happen, and the fact that he's dead doesn't make him an angel. Nor does acknowledging that he was a blight on society qualify as hating the kid.

Lastly, I got no problem with you calling Zimmerman a bean-eater, but if you're going to be a racist, it seems like a dumbshit thing to get mad at others for.

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrongful death trial if his parents want to bring it.
The stupid negro parents/family are too fucking busy assaulting/suing each other over who can sell fucking T-bone T- shirts to attempt to get any lawyer to file a wrongful death suit. Even the dumbest negro ambulance chaser Crump won't touch it. Why? B/c he knows he's wasting his time and T-bones 'parents when it may bring them some money' have no fucking money! You need to pull your head out of your ass pal.

Why sue a fat bean eating moron who's only claim to a dollar bill is the sucker money people like you send him....and just of record, stop hating on the kid, the boy is dead you insensitive white shit for brains fkkkkk!!!

Trayvon Martin publicly glorified gang violence and, simply according to what happened with Zimmerman's stupid ass, Trayvon was also prone to physical violence against strangers over perceived insults. The kid was a piece of shit and a statistic waiting to happen, and the fact that he's dead doesn't make him an angel. Nor does acknowledging that he was a blight on society qualify as hating the kid.

Lastly, I got no problem with you calling Zimmerman a bean-eater, but if you're going to be a racist, it seems like a dumbshit thing to get mad at others for.

LOLOLOLOL..... and you can type that shtt without your hands shaking and falling off, eh???? Glorified gang violence???LOLOLOLOLOL...he was a fkkken teenager, you moron. Show me a teenager in this day and time that doesn't puff his chest, I mean really, you need therapy and cookie...your too damned stupid for words. As for that fat murdering fkkk, racist insults are too good for that bastard!!

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrong full death trial if his parents want to bring it.

Actually, Holder's DOJ said there was not (past tense) enough evidence that Martin was deprived of his Civil Rights. Of course unfiltered comments by Zimmerman could change that BY PROVIDING FURTHER EVIDENCE OF HIS MOTIVATIONS. If he wants to stay out of prison, it is in his best interest not to comment on the case, or about race in general for that matter.

That's an interesting take, but the fact of the matter is that following someone -in public- while talking to the police doesn't constitute a violation of that person's civil rights, no matter -what- your feelings are about that person's ethnicity. Motives alone can't violate your rights, action is required.

Oh, so now its "following"???? I would use the term "stalk" as in stalking a mf to his death. He was told NOT TO FOLLOW TREYVON....AND YET HE CONTINUED AND WHEN TREYVON CONFRONTED THAT FAT BEAN DIP AND PROCEEDED TO WHIP HIS ASS, THE TACO WHORE SHOT HIM!!...END OF STORY!!

More Hispanic hatred? Such a hypocrite. Anyway, onto the argument.

Legally, you'd have a hell of a time getting stalking charges filed against someone for walking after you in public for literally only a few minutes on a single occasion. The mere fact that -you- call it stalking does not legally qualify it as stalking.

The fact that a 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman not to follow Martin doesn't make Martin physically assaulting Zimmerman a legal or even reasonable response, nor does the fact that you refer to the assault as Martin "confronting a stalker". Emotionally charging your descriptors doesn't change the nature of the event.

LOLOLOLOL..... and you can type that shtt without your hands shaking and falling off, eh???? Glorified gang violence???LOLOLOLOLOL...he was a fkkken teenager, you moron. Show me a teenager in this day and time that doesn't puff his chest, I mean really, you need therapy and cookie...your too damned stupid for words. As for that fat murdering fkkk, racist insults are too good for that bastard!!

I can show you plenty of teenagers who understand that social posturing is best done within reasonable limits.

Sorry, but when you've got the stereotypical FB pics with the pistol and stack of money, -and- you happen to be the type to respond to perceived insults with violence, yes, you fall into the pattern of future statistics.

I think Ricky Sanchez should go AWAY and never spew all over us again

nasty little horses ass

Trayvon Martin publicly glorified gang violence

LOL...you thought you would just get away with making up shit huh?

Making shit up? You don't remember all the controversy about the release of Trayvon's social media because of how bad it made him look?

I did say gang violence, which is perhaps too specific, though. Let's say thug violence, since I don't think he ever glorified any specific faction.

He forgets that Double Jeopardy only applies to things that you have been tried for. Anything he says can be used as evidence in a federal civil rights trial.

Which the federal government has already closed and won't reopen.

For the record, I agree with almost every view on this thread.

Most of the guys at Fox News, including their Latino reporters/pundits, are assholes and often hypocrites.

George Zimmerman strikes me as the sorta over-zealous neighborhood watch, fatass paramilitary wanna-be that embarrasses serious proponents of the 2nd Amendment. I, too, wish he'd keep his stupid ass off of television.

For the record, I agree with almost every view on this thread.

Most of the guys at Fox News, including their Latino reporters/pundits, are assholes and often hypocrites.

George Zimmerman strikes me as the sorta over-zealous neighborhood watch, fatass paramilitary wanna-be that embarrasses serious proponents of the 2nd Amendment. I, too, wish he'd keep his stupid ass off of television.
I agree., I want him to go away.

I do not think there will be civil rights trial apparently the government has decided this case has nothing to do with race. The only thing left is a wrong full death trial if his parents want to bring it.

Actually, Holder's DOJ said there was not (past tense) enough evidence that Martin was deprived of his Civil Rights. Of course unfiltered comments by Zimmerman could change that BY PROVIDING FURTHER EVIDENCE OF HIS MOTIVATIONS. If he wants to stay out of prison, it is in his best interest not to comment on the case, or about race in general for that matter.

That's an interesting take, but the fact of the matter is that following someone -in public- while talking to the police doesn't constitute a violation of that person's civil rights, no matter -what- your feelings are about that person's ethnicity. Motives alone can't violate your rights, action is required.

Oh, so now its "following"???? I would use the term "stalk" as in stalking a mf to his death. He was told NOT TO FOLLOW TREYVON....AND YET HE CONTINUED AND WHEN TREYVON CONFRONTED THAT FAT BEAN DIP AND PROCEEDED TO WHIP HIS ASS, THE TACO WHORE SHOT HIM!!...END OF STORY!!
Listen, skid mark, 911 operators do not have police powers. They dispense advice which is in no way binding. Your irascible cap lock rant will not make that fact go away.

Listen, skid mark, 911 operators do not have police powers. They dispense advice which is in no way binding. Your irascible cap lock rant will not make that fact go away.

if one listens to the 9-1-1 call

you will hear that the dispatch continually engages zimmerman for more information

on the suspect which was evidenced at trial

We rehashing this all over again?

The state and federal government cleared Zimmerman. martin's parents have not sued.

There are reasons for nothing happening to Zimmerman.

if one listens to the 9-1-1 call

you will hear that the dispatch continually engages zimmerman for more information

on the suspect which was evidenced at trial
The jury heard that too. It's a good thing they weren't a bunch of racist Leftists and just judged by the facts.

Another bullshit article, the guy is a Mexican, you think he gets any pass? Give it a rest.

The fact is neither the Feds or the state had anything to base a case on, even Martin's family know they have no grounds for a suit, otherwise they would have sued.

You have nothing, still after a couples years, nada, nothing.

For the last time, OJ got off too!!

Another bullshit article, the guy is a Mexican, you think he gets any pass? Give it a rest.

The fact is neither the Feds or the state had anything to base a case on, even Martin's family know they have no grounds for a suit, otherwise they would have sued.

Listen tigger, OJ was sued and he lost. The Martin's haven't attempted, a good lawyer probably told them they would lose, otherwise it would have gone to court.

And then got sued, and then got convicted of armed robbery. OJ Simpson makes me a believer in karmatic reciprocity, that you can't escape cosmic justice.

HOW DARE he speak his mind in this : WHAT was a free country

that just nasty. another site to SHUN

Stephanie, do you see the irony in criticizing somebody for speaking their mind about somebody else speaking their mind?

Forum List

Back