George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec gun factory

Not sure why you are that worried about poor people offing each other except when one of them happens to be white.

But point is, if Zimmerman hadn't stalked that kid like a perv because his wife walked out on him, Tayvon wouldn't have had to defend himself.

"Man shoots child who was beating him in a fight he started... A great Right Wing Victory."

Please show us any evidence Zimmerman started the fight.
You do not have any and none was produced at trial.
Media told you there was and sheep like you believe everything media tells you.
Where is it?

Evidence: Zimmerman fired the first shot.

faster on the draw wins

the slower one goes to air jordan hill

Um... no, I just lost interest in your repetitve blather about how a 17 year old kid absolutely deserved to die for not respecting the fat white man....

Blather? All's you have is stale, racist innuendo. You never did answer the question of whether the police should have arrested Zimmerman for murder right away to get him that precious drug screening. You knew that you had been bested and the cops did the right thing after all. You just wanted to point and blame though.

Get back in your cave.

That means nothing coming from a racist loser like yourself.

America, the USA, land of THE FREE.
Where one is presumed innocent against the power of government and the majority mob dumb masses.
That is why George Zimmerman is free today.
And you fucking stupid fucks will never appreciate what you have here in your own country.
I should feel sorry for you but I would rather piss in your beer.

[

Where is it?

He started the fight when he followed this kid.

Come on, you can whitewash this all day, but at the end of the day, bully started a fight with an unarmed kid, and shot him when he was losing.

America, the USA, land of THE FREE.
Where one is presumed innocent against the power of government and the majority mob dumb masses.
That is why George Zimmerman is free today.
And you fucking stupid fucks will never appreciate what you have here in your own country.
I should feel sorry for you but I would rather piss in your beer.

I think when the majority mob dumb masses see a child murdered by a bully who can't hold down a job, they have every right to be angry about that.

Most of the mob are sick of slick lawyers getting people off for crimes they obviously committed.

[

Where is it?

Come on, you can whitewash this all day, but at the end of the day, bully started a fight with an unarmed kid, and shot him when he was losing.

He followed in order to answer the questions of the police dispatcher.
Is following police requests now starting fights?
Idiot.
A fight is started by he who throws the first punch.
Looks like its on st Trayvon of the skittles.
He jumped a law abiding citizen and began an MMA style beat down.

A law abiding citizen who hit a cop, beat on his girlfriend and molested his cousin?

The thing was, of the two, Zimmerman was the one with the rap sheet.

Blather? All's you have is stale, racist innuendo. You never did answer the question of whether the police should have arrested Zimmerman for murder right away to get him that precious drug screening. You knew that you had been bested and the cops did the right thing after all. You just wanted to point and blame though.

Get back in your cave.

Latest right wing talking point. Calling an anti-racist a racist. Limbaugh, Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly.

[

Where is it?

The jury did not buy into that bull shit Joe.
That is all that counts.
My work is hard ball, not for softies with what ifs, maybes and could have been.

[

Where is it?

That is all that counts.
My work is hard ball, not for softies with what ifs, maybes and could have been.

Those jurors are hiding out now. They will have to suffer with their wrong verdict for the rest of their lives. One of these days Z's wife is going to tell the real story. Mark my works. Bookmarked.

That is all that counts.

Those jurors are hiding out now. They will have to suffer with their wrong verdict for the rest of their lives. One of these days Z's wife is going to tell the real story. Mark my works. Bookmarked.
Shows the true nature of violent liberal totalitarians.
People like you are why the 2nd amendment is so important.
No wonder you are opposed to it!!
Terrorizing jurors now?
Criminal, just criminal.
Man, you have to lay off the drugs. You are fucking hallucinating. Show where I am terrorizing jurors. Put up or stfu.

The more black on white attacks that happen the more Zimmerman looks justified in eliminating another black thug. Every dead person, every one that end up in the hospital, could have been Zimmerman if they had been armed.

Get back in your cave.

Latest right wing talking point. Calling an anti-racist a racist. Limbaugh, Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly.

You're so full of shit. I don't watch any of that stuff? You got more bull shit to pull out of your ass? I just analyze reality for what it is dick face. SO, DON'T FUCKING COME AT ME TELLING ME THAT I'M SOME ZOMBIE LIKE YOURSELF. And you are a fucking racist. That's why you want to hang an innocent "white."

You're so full of shit. I don't watch any of that stuff? You got more bull shit to pull out of your ass? I just analyze reality for what it is dick face. SO, DON'T FUCKING COME AT ME TELLING ME THAT I'M SOME ZOMBIE LIKE YOURSELF. And you are a fucking racist. That's why you want to hang an innocent "white."

Now, there, there, little baby boy. Hugs.

thread-still-going-y-u-beat-dead-horse.jpg

Now, there, there, little baby boy. Hugs.

Blow me, you dick faced maggot.

Forum List

Back